Page 232 of 301 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    they can be back now too... the good old gang...and Von Roehm too? not sure if he was a mutant too.. I hope get some allies too at the HFC...
    I think he was a mutate? Maybe?

He's a lyncopath. He is a monster with a werewolf gene. He's not a mutant iirc

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I actually love Rachel, and I should be angry with what you said, but I laughed so hard I spit up my drink. That comment was too funny!
    I think Mesmero is a great villain, and very powerful in his own way, the problem was making him a telepath like Jean and Rachel, that is not how his powers work, he is an hypnotist, like Sauron. And his powers work on eye contact. He got simplified in a very wrong way.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    they can be back now too... the good old gang...and Von Roehm too? not sure if he was a mutant too.. I hope get some allies too at the HFC...
    If I were Leland I would want to be resurrected young and thin.
    I think they will go for mutants that had unnatural deaths while being young. Mastermind is redundant because he has 2 daughters with his same powers.

I would like to see Jack O Diamond resurrected, just to see if he has some secret relation to with Emma. Telepaths with diamond skin arent common.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    If I were Leland I would want to be resurrected young and thin.
    I think they will go for mutants that had unnatural deaths while being young. Mastermind is redundant because he has 2 daughters with his same powers.

I would like to see Jack O Diamond resurrected, just to see if he has some secret relation to with Emma. Telepaths with diamond skin arent common.
    I wouldlike that to happen just to see Scott's reaction when he sees them side by side.

MARAUDERS #3 & #4
    GERRY DUGGAN (W) • ISSUE #3 – MICHELE BANDINI (A)
    ISSUE #4 – Lucas Werneck (A)
    Covers by RUSSELL DAUTERMAN
    ISSUE 3: VARIANT COVER BY JEEHYUNG LEE
    SALT WATER & HELLFIRE! THE NEW BLACK BISHOP OF THE HELLFIRE CLUB!
    Sebastian Shaw recruits a new Black Bishop continuing with his machinations against the two Queens of the Hellfire Club! Meanwhile, Captain Kate and her Marauders wreak havoc on the high seas from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the name of the mutant cause!
    32 PGS. (EACH)/Rated T+ …$3.99 (EACH)

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I wouldlike that to happen just to see Scott's reaction when he sees them side by side.
    I hope they bring Christian in as a recurring character on Marauders. I don't like that they completely abandoned him after the Iceman mini series. I like that Emma loves her brother so much, and I like that she has family that cares about her in return.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    MARAUDERS #3 & #4
    Sebastian Shaw recruits a new Black Bishop continuing with his machinations against the two Queens of the Hellfire Club! Meanwhile, Captain Kate and her Marauders wreak havoc on the high seas from the Atlantic to the Pacific in the name of the mutant cause!
    Any cover. Two queens? Storm and Emma?

MARAUDERS #3 & #4
    OMG??? Is Storm a Queen of the Hellfire Club? Is it Emma, Storm, and Sebastian that were running the club together? Now I just need to know the answer, is Storm on the Hellfire Club with Emma??

MARAUDERS #3 & #4
    Is the new Black Bishop....Bishop? Lol. Or is he considered one of Captain Kate's Marauders? Would be cool to see Storm as a second Queen of the HFC, but she was labeled as Kate's Marauder, too.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG??? Is Storm a Queen of the Hellfire Club? Is it Emma, Storm, and Sebastian that were running the club together? Now I just need to know the answer, is Storm on the Hellfire Club with Emma??
    I don't think it's Storm cause she couldn't be in two places at once maybe it's Selene

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Is the new Black Bishop....Bishop? Lol. Or is he considered one of Captain Kate's Marauders? Would be cool to see Storm as a second Queen of the HFC, but she was labeled as Kate's Marauder, too.
    I hope it's Storm, I love the idea of Storm and Emma running the Hellfire Club. It also makes me feel like Emma isn't running solo against Sebastian, she has an ally. The solicits do seem like Sebastian is trying to take the club from "The Queens" so it means the White Queen and Black Queen are running the club as co-leaders from the sounds of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I don't think it's Storm cause she couldn't be in two places at once maybe it's Selene
    Selene hates Emma, she would side with Sebastian against Emma. I doubt that it is Selene.

Unless its Mystique or Destiny

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Unless its Mystique or Destiny
    oh my hickman let it be Destiny. I want this now.