Page 71 of 301 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 4503

As Cyclops’ cleanup mission nears its close, all the problems the X-Men face come together. The truth behind the Hellfire Club’s intentions, the culmination of the O.N.E.’s assaults on mutantkind and even the inner struggles within the team... It all ends here. This is forever.

Thank you solicits for somehow managing to lower my expectations for next month.

<sigh> I feel like Emma and Rachel are both getting shafted this year. At least Emma will probably live, I think they are going to kill Rachel. At least that means that some writer down the road can fix things with Emma, but unfortunately I think Rachel is getting mandated out (killed off) by the Marvel editorial decisions.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

It depends on Hickman. Emma is one of his top 5 fav mutants. Though he specifically mentioned "White Queen." So who knows what version of Emma we'll get. But with him on board, she probably won't be mustache twirlingly evil.

Monet was also one of his top 5s. Be nice to see a reunion with them. I can just imagine the snark. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    It depends on Hickman. Emma is one of his top 5 fav mutants. Though he specifically mentioned "White Queen." So who knows what version of Emma we'll get. But with him on board, she probably won't be mustache twirlingly evil.

Monet was also one of his top 5s. Be nice to see a reunion with them. I can just imagine the snark. lol
    Yeah, Emma was on the poster in her Black King outfit so I think she is going to be back in some capacity for the fall. Hero or Villain, I have no idea, I think she will be back. It would be nice to see her teamed with Monet again, a nice call back to the Gen X days.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    <sigh> I feel like Emma and Rachel are both getting shafted this year. At least Emma will probably live, I think they are going to kill Rachel. At least that means that some writer down the road can fix things with Emma, but unfortunately I think Rachel is getting mandated out (killed off) by the Marvel editorial decisions.
    Yep, I'm not really optimistic with what's coming up ahead either. At this point, having extremely low standards seems the best way to go.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Yeah, Emma was on the poster in her Black King outfit so I think she is going to be back in some capacity for the fall. Hero or Villain, I have no idea, I think she will be back. It would be nice to see her teamed with Monet again, a nice call back to the Gen X days.
    I think JDW stated that not everyone in the poster is involved. And it still is up in the air about how much damage would be done before.

Is this drawn by someone who thinks Emma ruined Scott, the imagery implying she cut off his head is a bit much.

Incredible Member

Old french cover with Emma (sorry for the quality, that was the best I could find!)
    TITANS-N°73-collection-LUG-super-héros-version.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Old french cover with Emma (sorry for the quality, that was the best I could find!)
    TITANS-N°73-collection-LUG-super-héros-version.jpg
    That art is... certainly something.

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    Is it extreme? Yes, it is.

Is it something Emma might do if she were feeling especially vindictive? Absolutely.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I disagree, Emma has come a really long way and she tries to avoid hurting members of the X-Men. So no I don't think Emma would cut someone's head off, unless it was an enemy who was threatening mutant kids, then yes in that situation she would use any means necessary to take the threat down.

Is this drawn by someone who thinks Emma ruined Scott, the imagery implying she cut off his head is a bit much.
    It's by Bachalo, so likely a requested commission by someone with too much money to spare.

I disagree, Emma has come a really long way and she tries to avoid hurting members of the X-Men. So no I don't think Emma would cut someone's head off, unless it was an enemy who was threatening mutant kids, then yes in that situation she would use any means necessary to take the threat down.
    Agreed. Scott would have to be doing some truly egregious for this to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Agreed. Scott would have to be doing some truly egregious for this to happen.
    It would have been better to put Mr Sinister's head in that picture. I could easily see Emma cutting his head off.