Page 264 of 301 FirstFirst ... 164214254260261262263264265266267268274 ... LastLast
Results 3,946 to 3,960 of 4503

Emma's dialogue was pretty straight forward and expository here. This first issue was mostly showing that Emma is maintaining her status quo as the legitimate face for foreign affairs and trade for Krakoa. I had the feeling that off panel Emma and Kate had several conversations while Kate was sailing across the pacific to get to Krakoa. The whole time Emma and Kate were talking telepathically, I just had this nice feeling like, awe, Emma has a friend now, and her friend is Kate Pryde. I liked the nice touch that Emma knew before everyone else that Kitty wants people to call her Kate now. Even meeting together, was Emma just inviting Kate to connect with her on the astral plane so they could have a conversation while Emma drove to the pier to look at the new ship she is building for Kate. When Kate was in Russia, she just had to project for a second and Emma instantly responded from half way around the world. So Emma and Kate are maintaining a telepathic link with each other. I think they are far closer allies in this series than I ever thought prior to this. Now it makes sense that solicit that says Sebastian Shaw is trying to find his way to sidestep the Queens and is going to bring in his own Black Bishop. It's because the Queens (White and Red) are actually closely allied with each other.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Emma's dialogue was pretty straight forward and expository here. This first issue was mostly showing that Emma is maintaining her status quo as the legitimate face for foreign affairs and trade for Krakoa. I had the feeling that off panel Emma and Kate had several conversations while Kate was sailing across the pacific to get to Krakoa. The whole time Emma and Kate were talking telepathically, I just had this nice feeling like, awe, Emma has a friend now, and her friend is Kate Pryde. I liked the nice touch that Emma knew before everyone else that Kitty wants people to call her Kate now. Even meeting together, was Emma just inviting Kate to connect with her on the astral plane so they could have a conversation while Emma drove to the pier to look at the new ship she is building for Kate. When Kate was in Russia, she just had to project for a second and Emma instantly responded from half way around the world. So Emma and Kate are maintaining a telepathic link with each other. I think they are far closer allies in this series than I ever thought prior to this. Now it makes sense that solicit that says Sebastian Shaw is trying to find his way to sidestep the Queens and is going to bring in his own Black Bishop. It's because the Queens (White and Red) are actually closely allied with each other.
    Yeah Emma sounded quite... Motherly? Or more like her teacher self, at least when talking to Kate.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Yeah Emma sounded quite... Motherly? Or more like her teacher self, at least when talking to Kate.
    I got that feeling too, that Emma genuinely cares about Kate. I guess there was a hint of that in the Iceman mini, when Kate confronted her and Bobby was trying to calm everyone down, Emma agreed to embarrass herself to make Kate feel better. No matter how arrogant Emma is, she has this thing when it comes to Kate that she doesn't want Kate Pryde to hate her. Even her comments about the clothing was more gentle teasing then anything seriously mean. I had this impression that they talked often while Kitty was crossing the ocean.

Very convenient that Kitty was barred from Krakoa when Emma needed her elsewhere...

Me thinks Emma is trying to get Kitty to date her
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Me thinks Emma is trying to get Kitty to date her
    I would not be opposed to this, in fact I think it would be a good change for Emma to not be with Scott and have a relationship with someone else.

Emma's been obsessed with Kitty since she was 13 years old. I never understood it

BANNED

She is the one who got away at least for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma's been obsessed with Kitty since she was 13 years old. I never understood it
    That's why I wouldn't like a romance between them lol kinda creepy.

Btw, she's a computer genius and has got a nice power. I can see the White Queen trying to recruit her. Considering how far she's gone (GotG and X-Men leader, skilled ninja and all) one could say that Emma was right about her potential

Bobby stole the act wanting to meet top men...

Emma was good and credible. Also it was a show of her tp as she could communicate with no Cerebro and quite effortlessly with Kate on a global scale.

I am also curious about the Sinister Gossip.. is Selene coming to the book at some point?

I guess we will get more of Emma in the second issue... a month to wait for...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Fun start but too much set up. Top hungry Iceman seems to be the most talked about moment. LOL.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

IMG_20191023_201724.jpg

Christian Frost confirmed.

Is he a top then? mmmmm....
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Is he a top then? mmmmm....
    Well he is a Frost, isn't he?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Well he is a Frost, isn't he?
    Best answer.