Page 53 of 301 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

I mean Emma so far hasn't been written quite terribly since her change into Black King tbh, I know she hasn't been in too many books but shes being written far better than her time in Blue. Also, I guess once we find out how she acts and is written in UXM we can probably tell the direction her character is going to go in for this new "event"(??) im quite excited.

Also does anyone think the placement of these characters is going to be important?
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I mean Emma so far hasn't been written quite terribly since her change into Black King tbh, I know she hasn't been in too many books but shes being written far better than her time in Blue. Also, I guess once we find out how she acts and is written in UXM we can probably tell the direction her character is going to go in for this new "event"(??) im quite excited.

Also does anyone think the placement of these characters is going to be important?
    I think it looks hopeful, Emma is placed specifically with Jean and Scott so I think she is on the side of the heroes. I also noticed the "villains" are all drawn larger and more ominous in the pictures. Sinister, Apocalypse, and Nimrod are all in a row and they seem to be looming over the heroes. Magneto is larger than life but directly in the middle with Charles and Moira, and I am not sure if that indicates he is going to be a villain, or is he going to be a central figure.

It could be Charles and Moira represent the core, and Magneto is the opposing point of view for the direction of mutant kind. While Sinister, Apocalypse, and Nimrod are all obviously villains.

I think Emma is part of the heroes.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think it looks hopeful, Emma is placed specifically with Jean and Scott so I think she is on the side of the heroes. I also noticed the "villains" are all drawn larger and more ominous in the pictures. Sinister, Apocalypse, and Nimrod are all in a row and they seem to be looming over the heroes. Magneto is larger than life but directly in the middle with Charles and Moira, and I am not sure if that indicates he is going to be a villain, or is he going to be a central figure.

It could be Charles and Moira represent the core, and Magneto is the opposing point of view for the direction of mutant kind. While Sinister, Apocalypse, and Nimrod are all obviously villains.

I think Emma is part of the heroes.
    Do you think it's Moïra? I think it's Magda, that's not Moïra looks!

She hasn't really been in an X-book since Black though, but JDW or Cebulski said that Uncanny will play into it, so I do agree that we need to wait to see what happens in Uncanny first (although I'm still not too optimistic about her future).
    As far as her placement, I'm not too sure. For most people, she's associated with Jean and Scott, so that could be why she's there. She's neither front nor center, so I'm not sure what role she'll play (although supposedly they were all chosen for a reason). She's isn't covered by other characters, but she does look like she's further from those around her than other characters too.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    She hasn't really been in an X-book since Black though, but JDW or Cebulski said that Uncanny will play into it, so I do agree that we need to wait to see what happens in Uncanny first (although I'm still not too optimistic about her future).
    As far as her placement, I'm not too sure. For most people, she's associated with Jean and Scott, so that could be why she's there. She's neither front nor center, so I'm not sure what role she'll play (although supposedly they were all chosen for a reason). She's isn't covered by other characters, but she does look like she's further from those around her than other characters too.
    I am going to be positive, I think Emma is on the side of the X-Men. I am overjoyed that the very characters I was pessimistic about yesterday both got featured very clearly in that poster. Emma as Lord Imperial, and Rachel is Phoenix. I love that they are going to be part of the relaunch miniseries and I hope they make it onto regular books in September.

Does it matter what side Emma is on if it's going to be an alternate reality with no consequences in the end? The last alternate reality that truly had consequences was House of M. Age of X, BotA, and whatever -- the characters ended up either getting their minds erased or going back to 616 as if nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Does it matter what side Emma is on if it's going to be an alternate reality with no consequences in the end? The last alternate reality that truly had consequences was House of M. Age of X, BotA, and whatever -- the characters ended up either getting their minds erased or going back to 616 as if nothing happened.
    She rejoining the X Men might be a consequence...

SHE BACK BABY
    Love that she's there and wearing her new Black King uniform. That bodes well for her future in Hickman's world.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I agree, I think it's quite telling that she is still dressed as Lord Imperial. I believe they are going to bring her back to the X-Men but also with all the Hellfire Club resources backing her. I bet Emma ends up rebuilding the Xavier Institute.

I would hate for Emma to rejoin the X-men again, especially if it meant her getting rid of her Black King status. Sis has so much power and influence as the leader of the HFC so it wouldn’t make any sense for her to get rid of that. However, I would not be opposed to her being a close ally to the X-men while still holding onto her status
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I would hate for Emma to rejoin the X-men again, especially if it meant her getting rid of her Black King status. Sis has so much power and influence as the leader of the HFC so it wouldn’t make any sense for her to get rid of that. However, I would not be opposed to her being a close ally to the X-men while still holding onto her status
    Hellfire Club or Hellfire X - Team: Emma, Hank, Psylocke, Angel, Polaris, and maybe some younger students.

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Do you think it's Moïra? I think it's Magda, that's not Moïra looks!
    I am speculating that it is Moira due to the familiar way Charles Xavier's arm is placed behind her shoulders and neck. Unless he had a secret affair with Magneto's wife (which I guess could explain Magneto hovering over the couple) but I hope not, as Xavier's reputation has been sullied far to much, imo.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Is there a rule that states one cannot both be an X-Man AND part of the Hellfire Club?
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Hickman wrote Emma so good in Dark Reign: Cabal so I'm excited.
    There was also this little exchange when Sue went to visit Utopia during his FF run lol

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Hickman wrote Emma so good in Dark Reign: Cabal so I'm excited.
    You mean the story with Doom and Namor where Doom imagined her and female Loki chained to his throne?

Only one I am aware of at least. Maybe there are others.