Page 132 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    The 5 Most Heroic Things Emma Frost Has Ever Done (& The 5 Cruelest)

https://www.cbr.com/xmen-emma-frost-...ngs-shes-done/

A little random lists, but it's CBR so can't expect too much I guess.

Also looks as if Emma and Kitty (and Dazzler) will soon be turning 40. Hopefully Marvel give them some nice birthday presents.
    Emma is 40? Looks great for that age.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    Emma is 40? Looks great for that age.
    She should be. lol But due to the sliding timescale, she's the same age as Scott & Jean.

I think it also used to be canon that she had work done.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    She should be. lol But due to the sliding timescale, she's the same age as Scott & Jean.

I think it also used to be canon that she had work done.
    She was older only in the very first appearance. Since then, the canon age was set at 26 at the time Scott and Jean would be 24-25. Now the sliding scale has it messed up, but if you took all of the timeskips at face value, Emma is around 35, Scott is 34, Jean is unknown because we don't know what age the Phoenix brought her back at, Bobby is 32, Hank is 36.

And it is canon in every timeline that she had work done. Specifically breast implants.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She was older only in the very first appearance. Since then, the canon age was set at 26 at the time Scott and Jean would be 24-25. Now the sliding scale has it messed up, but if you took all of the timeskips at face value, Emma is around 35, Scott is 34, Jean is unknown because we don't know what age the Phoenix brought her back at, Bobby is 32, Hank is 36.

And it is canon in every timeline that she had work done. Specifically breast implants.
    The best body money can buy!

When did she donate the Massachusetts Academy to Xavier Institute (that wasn't when she donated that plaque to the school just before Gen X?)and when did Shaw destroy Genosha?

Can't believe I didn't make the list.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 06-23-2019 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    When did she donate the Massachusetts Academy to Xavier Institute (that wasn't when she donated that plaque to the school just before Gen X?)and when did Shaw destroy Genosha?

Can't believe I didn't make the list.
    She donated the academy to Xavier after Everett's death in Gen X, right after she killed Adrienne. Then she headed to Genosha. Shaw helped finance the Mega-Sentinels Cassandra Nova destroyed Genosha with.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    The 5 Most Heroic Things Emma Frost Has Ever Done (& The 5 Cruelest)

https://www.cbr.com/xmen-emma-frost-...ngs-shes-done/

Somewhat random lists, but it's CBR so can't expect too much I guess.

Also looks as if Emma and Kitty (and Dazzler) will soon be turning 40. Hopefully Marvel give them some nice birthday presents.
    Some of these entries are SERIOUSLY lacking context.

Also, no saving the Gen X kids? Or leaving the diamond form after getting her arm blown off to stop Mister Sinister?
    Last edited by SneakyLookingSort; 06-23-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She donated the academy to Xavier after Everett's death in Gen X, right after she killed Adrienne. Then she headed to Genosha. Shaw helped finance the Mega-Sentinels Cassandra Nova destroyed Genosha with.
    Is the Sentinel retcon part of Matt Fraction's retcons?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Is the Sentinel retcon part of Matt Fraction's retcons?
    It might be. My knowledge of that particular era is spotty at best.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    Some of these entries are SERIOUSLY lacking context.

Also, no saving the Gen X kids? Or leaving the diamond form after getting her arm blown off to stop Mister Sinister?
    It's just one (under-paid) dude's opinion piece made to hit a deadline. Feel free to make a better list!

I noticed a lot of opinion pieces have been coming out lately about Emma, Jean, and Rachel. I kind of wonder if Marvel is encouraging people to write these articles to boost them for the October line relaunches.

Anyway, I know everything is pretty secret I just hope that Hickman brings Emma back to a somewhat more heroic state even if she isn't in the X-Men. I would be ok with a portrayal of Emma similar to Jessica Jones where she pretty much sees herself on the same side as the heroes, just a bit more willing to get her hands dirty to save people.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed that Uncanny is still going to portray her better before it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I noticed a lot of opinion pieces have been coming out lately about Emma, Jean, and Rachel. I kind of wonder if Marvel is encouraging people to write these articles to boost them for the October line relaunches.

Anyway, I know everything is pretty secret I just hope that Hickman brings Emma back to a somewhat more heroic state even if she isn't in the X-Men. I would be ok with a portrayal of Emma similar to Jessica Jones where she pretty much sees herself on the same side as the heroes, just a bit more willing to get her hands dirty to save people.

I am going to keep my fingers crossed that Uncanny is still going to portray her better before it ends.
    I've found that trying to help and doing it badly is worse than nothing at all. Rosenberg might think he's trying to create a morally grey character, but all he has made is a self-serving coward with few, if any, redeemable traits.

https://mobile.twitter.com/QuixoticC...56442675388417

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Stay awake, Wanda!

That's interesting. Is that the lineup? I know that's just a variant. I'm a fan of Riri, so I'd be okay with this.