Page 172 of 301 FirstFirst ... 72122162168169170171172173174175176182222272 ... LastLast
Results 2,566 to 2,580 of 4503
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Weeeeeelllllllll ------I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm Team Emma For Life, BUT .. this is a "condition" that is common for many fans as well. CBR posters alone have often said on these very boards "Why can't we go back to...." or "I wish they'd make So-N-So like they were back when...."
    Oh, of course, but fans have the rights to have their preferences, no problem, or even want to keep them in a safe bubble of nostalgia. The issue is that professional writers have to know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Nah, they managed to sell well just recently under Hickman. Slott is also selling well for some reason, probably the fact they were out for so long.

Exactly. Their goal with Emma, since the beginning of the decade, was make Emma a villain again because MAH CHILDHOOD. In fact, Bendis, despite not being the greatest Emma writer by any means, was the only one saving her from that fate, and now Hickman.

That would be unreasonable her, or anyone, continue to blame Scott for his actions in AvX.

Emma's problem is not Scott, is editors and writers that don't accept characters will grow and evolve over time and want to reset things back to their favorite period. Also, the fact that any time Marvel makes a hero vs hero stuff, one of the sides has to be EVIL and WRONG (and more often than not, the right guy ends up the opposite of who they wanted)
    I'll say that I stopped liking Scemma every since Fraction era...

but after AvsX she was the only one with a real reason to be mad at Scott, first Emma did not agree with Scott but decided to support his decision, she raised her concern when she was felling that the PF was getting too much for her, she told him about Namor, and later he shocked the Phoenix out of her and just left her alone to be caught by the avengers.

And in the beginning of Bendis ANX, she chooses to stay and to help him... and now is the one being blamed and mistreated by Scott for no reason

Well Dazzler will be disappointed
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Instead of trying to purposefully throw Emma under an exploding bus, Rosenberg could’ve just had:

-Logan reunite with Storm and X-23
    -Scott reunite with Jean
    -Emma reunite with her former-fucking-students
    This is so cute. I would love this! Although personally I thought Scott and Jean would apart.

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    I'll say that I stopped liking Scemma every since Fraction era...

but after AvsX she was the only one with a real reason to be mad at Scott, first Emma did not agree with Scott but decided to support his decision, she raised her concern when she was felling that the PF was getting too much for her, she told him about Namor, and later he shocked the Phoenix out of her and just left her alone to be caught by the avengers.

And in the beginning of Bendis ANX, she chooses to stay and to help him... and now is the one being blamed and mistreated by Scott for no reason
    Scott was right in wanting Hope to host the PF, which is why the whole event was stupid. And Scott too lost it his mind, not just Emma- she telling him about Namor like it was no big deal was whst made him finally snap, although the fact the Avengers were attacking and they never should have been Phoenix hosts made it inevitable, and is as stupid to blame any of them for that as much as it is to blame Jean for DPS- which made all the whining in Bendis and Aaron's runs ridiculous.

So, with the code cracked and it probably being the new books, where do you think Emma will land?

XMEN
    MARAUDERS
    EXCALIBUR
    XFORCE
    NEW MUTANTS
    FALLEN ANGELS
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Hickman is writing X-men, and my guess this will have a massive cast, and be at least bi or thriweekly, like his Avengers/NA, if not 4 times a month, so she'll probably appear there.

She might also appear in one of the others.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

(Based off of the art tease, we got of her in a car) I would guess New Mutants...headlining a new school of young mutants.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    So, with the code cracked and it probably being the new books, where do you think Emma will land?

XMEN
    MARAUDERS
    EXCALIBUR
    XFORCE
    NEW MUTANTS
    FALLEN ANGELS
    Given the name, I was thinking fallen Angels. But someone said that was an 80's series with a different cast. So probably not that.

Maybe she'll double duty in Excalibur & X-Men. But she could be a New Mutants teacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    (Based off of the art tease, we got of her in a car) I would guess New Mutants...headlining a new school of young mutants.
    Does anyone have a link to this new art tease?

My guess would be the New Mutants features...the New Mutants. Hickman said he wasn't creating that many characters, and he's a big fan of the original team.

I was thinking X-Men as well (guessing most of the A-Listers will land there in addition to other books) and maybe if we're lucky in other book, I could see her in New Mutants or even X-Force.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Does anyone have a link to this new art tease?
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...12-emma-frost/

looking at it now I can see this art for probably Excalibur or probably New Mutants. As for Fallen Angels wasnt this like a spin off to the New Mutants which primarily focused on teen xmen, like sunspot and warlock. Im really really really hoping shes not going to be in XMen I cant deal with her being surrounded by scott and everyone else

AiPT!
    : tired (@PixelGengar) said Emma is one of the wealthiest mutants. Given her firm stance on Mutant rights, how does she use this wealth to further the cause?

Jordan: Great question. And there are plans to explore exactly that in a comic you don’t know about yet.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 07-19-2019 at 03:52 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...12-emma-frost/

looking at it now I can see this art for probably Excalibur or probably New Mutants. As for Fallen Angels wasnt this like a spin off to the New Mutants which primarily focused on teen xmen, like sunspot and warlock. Im really really really hoping shes not going to be in XMen I cant deal with her being surrounded by scott and everyone else

AiPT!
    : tired (@PixelGengar) said Emma is one of the wealthiest mutants. Given her firm stance on Mutant rights, how does she use this wealth to further the cause?

Jordan: Great question. And there are plans to explore exactly that in a comic you don’t know about yet.
    Thank you. I had forgotten about what was teased there. I can’t recognize the artist and I’m indifferent to the art there. If Emma plans on using her wealth and connections, she probably won’t be on the main X-Men team. However, I’m of the opposite mind—I want her to be with Scott and the others.

Looking forward to tomorrow. Emma’s had a rough past few weeks.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

As much as I love certain characters...I really and truly hope there won't be much double-duty among the characters and books.
    If It's New Mutants, let that be HER book.