Page 95 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 4503

Emma never getting married to Scotty boy, settling down, and raising her armada of mutant kids with him

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    LOL! I meant for your marriage, or your wife. For you, it can work out just fine, depending on the case. For Scott, it certainly worked out fine.

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    You're forgetting New X-Men Annual 2001--the one which introduced Xorn--in which she tried to seduce him. That occurred before the "therapy sessions" started.
    Yep, and it wasn't love or anything about Jean at the time. Just about good old Scott being hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Emma never getting married to Scotty boy, settling down, and raising her armada of mutant kids with him

Well, there's always the Cuckoos.

Emma Frost as the Black King…commission from Esad Ribic.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    LOL! I meant for your marriage, or your wife. For you, it can work out just fine, depending on the case. For Scott, it certainly worked out fine.

Yep, and it wasn't love or anything about Jean at the time. Just about good old Scott being hot.

Well, there's always the Cuckoos.
    Where are the Cuckoos right now?

Ultimate Member

Aren't they in AoX...I could be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Aren't they in AoX...I could be wrong...
    Yeah, they were there when Nate zapped everyone. Still wearing those awful outfits from the X-23 solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

Emma Frost as the Black King…commission from Esad Ribic.
    Without the cape I'd just think she was Black Swan...

by Jose Augusto Cano

I believe I can see her vagina, lol.

Comic Geek in General

Still wondering how they’ll reconcile Emma’s return to the Hellfire Club as Black King with her and Mystique being in the X-Men with Magneto, Sabertooth and Toad (as well as the actual X-Men......).......my one thought, though if it’s true it would piss off Scott/ Emma Fans, would have the Emma from Morrison’s Run to now be, not a clone, but maybe a duplicate, quantum maybe, created by Sublime, Cassandra Nova and Dark Beast at someone’s request (not Sinister, maybe a unknown Wyngarde or Shaw) to do exactly what happened in said run, drive a wedge between Scott and Jean, slowly ruin Scott’s reputation, destabilize the X-Men......while the Emma From Dark Phoenix Saga thru Generation X was locked away somehow/ somewhere......she eventually gets free and throws down with her double......it’s a bit of a reach, to have Emma not have been Emma and the real Emma comes in to kick Other Emma’s butt......and then on Emma is back to being sorta aloof, not lovesick over Cyclops.......the other idea would just have Emma still be doing things for her own reasons, maybe safeguarding Nate’s body, knowing it would be key to finding the team.....no, that’s rubbish, if she is a pawn she sent her 3 Remaining “Daughters” to their probable deaths....unless she knew the outcome.......damn it Inhumans Vs X-Men/ X-Men Black, you made it hard to predict where Emma’s path lies.......it was easier before......she was Cyclops’.....not rebound......maybe therapy girlfriend.....who kept him from once again leaving the team after Jean’s death......who occasionally butted heads with the others but was at times not a horrible choice, then there where the secrets both of them kept from each other (with the Teen Cyclops memories in there, one could say that Scott didn’t fully trust Emma as he had Jean), like X-Force, the Dark X-Men, etc.......perhaps they where doomed from the get go........here’s hoping Hickman could make sense of whatever revelations/retcons Uncanny do to Emma before hand......

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    What I always say, the X-Men need a therapist at home, like every superhero team, but more than them given the amount of hate and tragedy they're exposed to.
    What about the recently returned Doc Samson? He had plenty of experience with heroes (thanks to the Hulk), or introduce one (hopefully it would go better than say, Sanctuary in DC)......a impartial therapist would be a good idea, especially with the probable issues the team stuck in AoX would be dealing with.......or even lingering issues say Cyclops has from AvX thru his death.....

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Still wondering how they’ll reconcile Emma’s return to the Hellfire Club as Black King with her and Mystique being in the X-Men with Magneto, Sabertooth and Toad (as well as the actual X-Men......)
    Remains to be seen whether they will actually do that.

I could possibly see Magneto and Emma reconciling with the X-Men at the end of the current stories. Harder to see how that would apply to the un-inverted Sabretooth though.

Maybe what happens in House of X #1 is monumental enough to cause this shift. (Yes, Magneto with X on the costume was shown on the Powers of X cover, but he also appeared in the House of X preview)

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Remains to be seen whether they will actually do that.

I could possibly see Magneto and Emma reconciling with the X-Men at the end of the current stories. Harder to see how that would apply to the un-inverted Sabretooth though.

Maybe what happens in House of X #1 is monumental enough to cause this shift. (Yes, Magneto with X on the costume was shown on the Powers of X cover, but he also appeared in the House of X preview)
    True......perhaps either Mutants in general live somewhere similar to Utopia........regardless of their alignment (like perhaps a compromise is reached in Uncanny, Mutants get their own slice of land, which they’ allowed to to leave, and the Sentinels won’t be on their doorstep every minute, maybe it’s the only way Cyclops has to get ONE off their backs, as he lacks leverage at that point).......or something happens and the X-Men need literally everyone they can get, even Sabertooth or say Pyro......