Page 159 of 301 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Punch Dimension. View Post
    Hopefully. Her machiavellian characteristics are what make the character stand out.
    Among other things!

Going by the current rumors that Emma will be in a Duggan written book it might be that Hickman will not write her after HoX/PoX concludes. At least not for a while, but according to the interview in yesterday's preview he plans to be onboard for several years so he can always pick her up again later in his run. He has probably planned it all out already, at least the broad strokes.

BANNED

I wonder if the Duggan book is just wishful thinking? I'd honestly be very surprised if he doesn't pick her for his flagship given she's technically his favourite "X-Man".

Well, according to one poster here Matteo Lolli said a book where he drew Emma would be written by Duggan.

There's also this tweet: https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...36608861044737

So nothing definite but more than wishful thinking at least.

And Hickman's favorite mutant is not Emma but Magneto, and there was said to be a Magneto-centric book coming by another poster here with demonstrated insider info.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

She'll appear in a book written by Duggan and drawn by Lolli, but whether it's a team book, solo, or just a guest appearance is unclear.

I doubt Dauterman isn't working on a Hickman book after just drawing Marvel's event. They're using the best artists for him.

by Calvinloveinternet

BANNED

Why is she built like Captain America?

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Why is she built like Captain America?
    I thought I was looking at a cartoon Courtney Act at first. She built like She-Hulk and thicc in the wrong places.

reminds me of when almost all of tumblr, did that Emma Re-design project. But antyways I like the first two, as for the last one I can actually never see her wear that tbh
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    She'll appear in a book written by Duggan and drawn by Lolli, but whether it's a team book, solo, or just a guest appearance is unclear.

I doubt Dauterman isn't working on a Hickman book after just drawing Marvel's event. They're using the best artists for him.
    They could have gotten an even better artist somewhere. An X-men relaunch of this magnitude surely deserves more than one top artist.

So whatever happened to the send off X-Men Black gave Emma? She was supposed to start anew and let her grief over Cyclops die, but a year later, she's acting like a desperate, crazy ex-girlfriend after Cyclops is back in the latest UXM.

I wouldn't mind an emotional reaction to seeing him alive, but what happened in UXM was just excessive. Like plz.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    So whatever happened to the send off X-Men Black gave Emma? She was supposed to start anew and let her grief over Cyclops die, but a year later, she's acting like a desperate, crazy ex-girlfriend after Cyclops is back in the latest UXM.

I wouldn't mind an emotional reaction to seeing him alive, but what happened in UXM was just excessive. Like plz.
    Its not even a year later but rather a few months

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its not even a year later but rather a few months
    So even worse. XD

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Expecting consistency from the X-office is just foolish.

So even worse. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Expecting consistency from the X-office is just foolish.
    LOL...they werent even consistent in this last episode with her hair from panel to panel. The editing there was trash but I blame Larocca as he is a vet yet made such an amateur error

Cyclops went from my second favourite X-Men to like not even on the list. I don't even recognise the character.

I didn't think it was possible. But I'm not even excited for Hickman. I mean I like him but my expectations are low and even still I feel let down by people who charge €3.99 for crap
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 07-18-2019 at 12:04 PM.