Page 270 of 301 FirstFirst ... 170220260266267268269270271272273274280 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 4503
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

OT Discussion.

Best dropped.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-26-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah. I am not familiar with her writing, but her X-twitter persona comes off as someone who wants to do whatever they like that's cool or hot rather than what makes sense, and is quick to curse like a sailor & get defensive with criticism.

I remember her hyping something about X-Tremists and when some fans questioned or complained that her hyped stuff was nowhere to be seen, she notes chapter 4 has something and she wants a "hand-written fucking apology" from everyone.
    X-twitter personas are twitter personas. Ive sampled a bit of what she's written here or there. And I think she's rather solid. Not all of it is #4thememes ala Gwenpool. Her Giant Man mini was pretty good.

Well as per usual, Leah didn't know Monet prior to X-Factor where she got introduced to her and started shipping her with Emma. But recently this month, she noted to finally getting familiar with GenX which killed the ship for her instantly.
    To be fair, how many times do we find a character that we like and it turns out there said characters has X of history and back round before we pick up an issue.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Mama doesn't give me lesbian or bisexual energy at all. Besides folks fantasies where they can imagine Mama in anyway they desire. The character truly gives off strictly dickly vibes. Not everyone has to be sexually fluid or bisexual.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if she experimented in college or in the HFC (heck, I'd be surprised if she didn't), but she strikes me as too competitive and uncomfortable around other women to be bi.

Yeah. I am not familiar with her writing, but her X-twitter persona comes off as someone who wants to do whatever they like that's cool or hot rather than what makes sense,
    That's my main issue with her as well.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Now you know why there was no interaction between Emma and Jean after the latter's resurrection, apparently Hickman reserved that for himself so he can define how they relate to each other from now on.
    I highly doubt they held it off for 2 years so Hickman could write them. It's not like this is a major crossover or plot. I think it's obvious there were just different priorities, and/or writers didn't know how to approach it. (Though Hopeless got to write them, but it teen Jean and ghost Jean so not the same.)

Emma was right

Yeah. I am not familiar with her writing, but her X-twitter persona comes off as someone who wants to do whatever they like that's cool or hot rather than what makes sense, and is quick to curse like a sailor & get defensive with criticism.
    Her twitter is... something.

I don’t get how cursing is bad, but considering how she has to deal with trolls who comment on her appearance or say she’s sleeping with the editor, I’d be pretty fed up too. People forget that those writers are real people and can express free emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I don’t get how cursing is bad, but considering how she has to deal with trolls who comment on her appearance or say she’s sleeping with the editor, I’d be pretty fed up too. People forget that those writers are real people and can express free emotions.
    Honestly, some of these "takes" yall have on these writers make absolutely no sense at all. Like how is her cursing such a terrible thing and such a flaw on her character like people are making it out to be. Yall are way too harsh on her for absolutely no reason at all and it makes me sick
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Jean Grey and Emma Frost: The next great X-Men BFFs?

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...at-x-men-bffs/

I kind of love the hype just because it pisses off certain people who don't like Emma. I am looking forward to article after article saying that Jean and Emma are the next potential best friends of the X-Men. All the way to the release in February.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

I love Leahs work

OT Discussion.

Best dropped.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 10-26-2019 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Jean Grey and Emma Frost: The next great X-Men BFFs?

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...at-x-men-bffs/

I kind of love the hype just because it pisses off certain people who don't like Emma. I am looking forward to article after article saying that Jean and Emma are the next potential best friends of the X-Men. All the way to the release in February.
    Jean and Emma would understand each other better than anyone else because they're both telepaths and love/d Scott?

I think that's a really bad take. They both come from such different backgrounds and ideologies.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 10-26-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Jean and Emma would understand each other better than anyone else because they're both telepaths and love/d Scott?

I think that's a really bad take. They both come from such different backgrounds.
    Agreed. Aren't there other telepaths? Isn't Betsy one? And didn't she almost have a thing with Scott?

I think that's a really bad take. They both come from such different backgrounds and ideologies.
    Oh I agree the article was poorly written. I just like that it's making people upset because it implies that Jean and Emma are going to be ongoing friends.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Oh I agree the article was poorly written. I just like that it's making people upset because it implies that Jean and Emma are going to be ongoing friends.
    I was referring to the X-Men Black's writer's quote.

I was referring to the X-Men Black's writer's quote.
    Yeah, I am not big on "women understand each other because of a man either".

To me the better way to look at this is that Jean and Emma will grow closer and form a tentative friendship with each other as they work together to save Storm! Not even necessarily that they will be close friends, but kind of a wary friendship and an effort to start over with each other.