Page 258 of 301 FirstFirst ... 158208248254255256257258259260261262268 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    What a nice thing to read from a lovely artist. So ready for Marauders!
    I hope they release a fashion spread of Emma as a special issue where she is trying on outfits from different designers. They could do it as a shopping trip where Emma takes some of the other X-women to Paris and Milan for a shopping trip.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

It's a shame that Emma only seems to get written well in AUs. Age of Moira is no exception. Hopefully when this god awful Hickman period is gone, she'll still be written well.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It's a shame that Emma only seems to get written well in AUs. Age of Moira is no exception. Hopefully when this god awful Hickman period is gone, she'll still be written well.
    When Hickman gets his Emma solo, I don't want you to evaporate.

I love the Dawn of X. I think Emma is going to be fantastic in Marauders.

Hickman has Emma's voice so well, I am hoping Duggan can maintain it and keep it going. The fact that Duggan loves writing her and that his wife is helping him pick outfits for Emma to be wearing in the book is a good sign since it sounds like they both love Emma as a character.

To me Emma has gotten so much closer to her Generation X portrayal and I am perfectly ok with that. I can't wait to see how she recruits Kate Pryde into the Hellfire Club as the new Red Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    When Hickman gets his Emma solo, I don't want you to evaporate.
    The last time we had an Emma solo, we got it written by one of her biggest fans. Which was completely ignored almost immediately. So I'm not terribly hopeful about any theoretical Emma solo.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I love the Dawn of X. I think Emma is going to be fantastic in Marauders.

Hickman has Emma's voice so well, I am hoping Duggan can maintain it and keep it going. The fact that Duggan loves writing her and that his wife is helping him pick outfits for Emma to be wearing in the book is a good sign since it sounds like they both love Emma as a character.

To me Emma has gotten so much closer to her Generation X portrayal and I am perfectly ok with that. I can't wait to see how she recruits Kate Pryde into the Hellfire Club as the new Red Queen.
    I have to disagree completely about Dawn of X, sadly.

All of the X-Men are acting like brainwashed sycophants. The reason morally grey characters like Magneto and Emma worked is because they were juxtaposed against the black of Sinister and Apocalypse and the white of the X-Men. Now everyone is either grey or black, and the dream is dead. There's nothing to root for. Absolute best case is complete worldwide segregation. Worst case is mutants culling the humans to prevent the annihilation of mutantkind.

This is not why the X-Men fought, why the X-Men bled, why the X-Men died.

god please explain how shes being written terribly by hickman, like what...
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    god please explain how shes being written terribly by hickman, like what...
    That's not what I said. I said the opposite. She's been written well by Hickman, but Hickman's world is just another AU to me.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

That's not what I said. I said the opposite. She's been written well by Hickman, but Hickman's world is just another AU to me.
    But it's not an AU. HoX and PoX takes place in the main universe, it was already confirmed.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    But it's not an AU. HoX and PoX takes place in the main universe, it was already confirmed.
    He’s trying to be clever.

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    I know they say it is. I just don't believe them.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I'm enjoying Hickman's portrayal of Mama and the rest of the X-Men currently. He just needs to work on his Jean but otherwise I'm loving his work
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    I'm enjoying Hickman's portrayal of Mama and the rest of the X-Men currently. He just needs to work on his Jean but otherwise I'm loving his work
    I agree, as long as Jean improves (and Rachel hopefully) I will be ecstatic with everything happening in Dawn of X.

I know they say it is. I just don't believe them.
    You actually think it will be revealed to be an AU like AoX during the next few years, i.e. as long as Hickman's reign lasts?

Astonishing Member AbnormallyNormal's Avatar

I have to disagree completely about Dawn of X, sadly.

All of the X-Men are acting like brainwashed sycophants. The reason morally grey characters like Magneto and Emma worked is because they were juxtaposed against the black of Sinister and Apocalypse and the white of the X-Men. Now everyone is either grey or black, and the dream is dead. There's nothing to root for. Absolute best case is complete worldwide segregation. Worst case is mutants culling the humans to prevent the annihilation of mutantkind.

This is not why the X-Men fought, why the X-Men bled, why the X-Men died.
    I totally understand how you feel. All I can say is give it a chance.

To me Hickman is trying to start from a "dark point" and his run will gradually make things more light/heroic

Also, remember.... they acknowledge in dialogue they're keeping Essex/Darkholme/Exodus around "to watch them". Plus they banished Sabretooth. So there IS some moral lines drawn. And one of their laws is even "Don't kill humans."???? So I mean... yeah. Try to keep an open mind please.
    Forget the old ways - Krakoa is god.

OBEY