Page 65 of 301 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    At this point I don't even get disappointed anymore, right now I'm just hoping for a good surprise to have a positive, at least decent Emma when she shows up for sure next month
    Yeah, I really want Emma to show up and be the adult in the room for this X-team. Seriously, they need someone to tell them how not to screw up. Like try not gutting the teenage girl (Logan) and causing her to shoot your lover (Scott).

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    A couple panels I liked from the recent Jessica Jones digital comic:

Attachment 79043

Attachment 79044

Attachment 79045

that reflexive Psychic Attack was amazing (though it would have been better when properly executed - emma style) I actually thought Emma could generate electricity.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystar. View Post
    I can't believe this great uniform was wasted on like 5 issues only.
    I am so in love with that costume. I wish Emma was still wearing it instead of that black king outfit

Quote Originally Posted by the_whitequeen View Post
    I am so in love with that costume. I wish Emma was still wearing it instead of that black king outfit
    I wish she was still an X Men

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    I wish she was still an X Men
    I wish I was five inches taller and had a higher vertical jump.

While it would be nice for editorial to not live in 1989, that isn't the case. Personally I'll be happy as long as Emma isn't stupid evil in Uncanny.

Emma doesn't drink the Captain Marvel Koolaid!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Update me; What is the White Queen current status? I’ve jumped back to reading comics, and I need help catching up.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Update me; What is the White Queen current status? I’ve jumped back to reading comics, and I need help catching up.
    She is the Black King of HFC. Some X-Men distrust her but she collaborates with them from time to time (Iceman) and other members of the superhero community (Jessica Jones).

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    She is the Black King of HFC. Some X-Men distrust her but she collaborates with them from time to time (Iceman) and other members of the superhero community (Jessica Jones).
    She’s a full villain? Or the X-Men just don’t like her?

BANNED

She's not a hero,not a villain,not an anti-hero.Her status is unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    She's not a hero,not a villain,not an anti-hero.Her status is unknown.
    So, what happened to all the character build up? When I left off, she was the face of X-Women. Is it because of her fall out with Cyclops?

She went a bit crazy when the terrigen mists killed Scott and several of the younger mutants. She took the war with the Inhumans too far at the end and ended up burning her bridges with the X-Men. She made some hard choices during the Hydra Empire under Captain America and she was forced to run New Tian as a dictator to keep mutants from leaving New Tian because Captain America threatened to kill any mutants that came into Hydra territory. She did try to brainwash teen Cyclops to be like his adult self, but finally gave up on that creepy endeaver after Jean talked her down from it. After Hydra's Empire fell and order was restored, Alex tricked Emma into helping with the Mothervine Virus which could wake up latent mutant abilities in everyone including humans who have unwoken abilities. Alex neglected to tell Emma though that the Mothervine virus would allow himself, Ms Sinister, and Bastion to enslave everyone infected with the Virus. Emma turned on Alex and the others and helped Polaris defeat them and she helped Polaris revert the axis inversion on Alex so that he went back to normal again.

After that Emma sort of kept a lower profile rebuilding Frost International. She helped with other heroes during the Infinity War, she helped teen Jean when she was trying to fight the Phoenix. She even asked Iceman to help rescue her brother Christian from her father (although it turned out to be Christian self punishing himself with a psychic construct of their father).

Emma then tricked the X-Men into helping her become Lord Imperial of the Hellfire Club. Although I think she had good intentions in trying to get rid of Sebastian Shaw and to stop him from funding anti-mutant technology, the X-Men did not agree with her lethal methods and were pretty angry about it. Since then she has still been helping the X-Men and other heroes from the sidelines. She helped the X-Men fight Sinister's forces alongside her brother Christian. She also assisted Jessica Jones in facing down the son of the Purple Man.

That brings you up to date, her current status is somewhat unknown after helping Jessica. Like other mutants she is keeping a really low profile in the face of the increasing anti-mutant sentiment world wide. Most people think that Emma is probably using the HFC to help mutants, and probably trying to find a way to undo or get rid of the so called "mutant cure" which completely gets rid of the mutant genome.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    She went a bit crazy when the terrigen mists killed Scott and several of the younger mutants. She took the war with the Inhumans too far at the end and ended up burning her bridges with the X-Men. She made some hard choices during the Hydra Empire under Captain America and she was forced to run New Tian as a dictator to keep mutants from leaving New Tian because Captain America threatened to kill any mutants that came into Hydra territory. She did try to brainwash teen Cyclops to be like his adult self, but finally gave up on that creepy endeaver after Jean talked her down from it. After Hydra's Empire fell and order was restored, Alex tricked Emma into helping with the Mothervine Virus which could wake up latent mutant abilities in everyone including humans who have unwoken abilities. Alex neglected to tell Emma though that the Mothervine virus would allow himself, Ms Sinister, and Bastion to enslave everyone infected with the Virus. Emma turned on Alex and the others and helped Polaris defeat them and she helped Polaris revert the axis inversion on Alex so that he went back to normal again.

After that Emma sort of kept a lower profile rebuilding Frost International. She helped with other heroes during the Infinity War, she helped teen Jean when she was trying to fight the Phoenix. She even asked Iceman to help rescue her brother Christian from her father (although it turned out to be Christian self punishing himself with a psychic construct of their father).

Emma then tricked the X-Men into helping her become Lord Imperial of the Hellfire Club. Although I think she had good intentions in trying to get rid of Sebastian Shaw and to stop him from funding anti-mutant technology, the X-Men did not agree with her lethal methods and were pretty angry about it. Since then she has still been helping the X-Men and other heroes from the sidelines. She helped the X-Men fight Sinister's forces alongside her brother Christian. She also assisted Jessica Jones in facing down the son of the Purple Man.

That brings you up to date, her current status is somewhat unknown after helping Jessica. Like other mutants she is keeping a really low profile in the face of the increasing anti-mutant sentiment world wide. Most people think that Emma is probably using the HFC to help mutants, and probably trying to find a way to undo or get rid of the so called "mutant cure" which completely gets rid of the mutant genome.
    Much appreciated

I guess this route doesn’t sound bad. I thought she went full evil and they butchered her character up, but I can roll with this.
    Thank you once again!

Much appreciated

I guess this route doesn’t sound bad. I thought she went full evil and they butchered her character up, but I can roll with this.
    Thank you once again!
    Yeah, it's more that Emma is just willing to use methods the X-Men doesn't approve of.

I honestly give her a pass during the war with the Inhumans because seriously who wouldn't go a little crazy watching their boyfriend and a bunch of kids get killed by mist that was unleashed by the Inhumans on the entire planet. When I read that series the Inhumans just come across as complete genocidal assholes. But they were like that too during War of Kings, during War of Kings Crystal was the only one who was remotely sympathetic toward the Kree people.

What Emma did to the Inhumans was wrong, but between being Inhumans and not directly seeing any dying , it is easy to forgive her. Luckily all the following writers did not get to use that ridiculous suit.