Page 279 of 301 FirstFirst ... 179229269275276277278279280281282283289 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 4503
    Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    It just hit me that their naked astral forms look like sailor senshi
    I told my friend that earlier, it reminded me of the senshi’s henshins.

Mama bout to wreck someone's day: https://twitter.com/MattiaIulis/stat...13840796295169

Stunning.

wow, what an intimidating White Queen, that's very excellent work on that one!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Might be an interesting Marauders cover coming up. And maybe even story, considering it's a Dauterman cover.

https://twitter.com/GerryDuggan/stat...45813465366528
    "You guys are gonna go ape **** when you see the cover Russell and I were chatting about this week."

So which are exactly Christian's powers?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    So which are exactly Christian's powers?
    Standard TP pupu platter it appears. Specializing in illusions and sense manipulation from what we saw in the Iceman solo.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I know Emma has complicated reltionships with the rest of the X-men but who do you think are her friends? (not counting Cyclops)
    Would you want her to be friends with on the larger Marvel universe?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I know Emma has complicated reltionships with the rest of the X-men but who do you think are her friends? (not counting Cyclops)
    I dont think Emma really has any close friends but, she has been shown to have some sort of relationship with Dazzler
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

She was close with Magik and Dazzler, and was really close with Beast until he went crazy. She's also friends with Jessica Jones. Friendship doesn't come easy to her, which is part of her flaws.

I think Emma was talking telepathically with Kate when she crossed the ocean to Krakoa the first time, so I would say that Emma sees Kate as a friend. I am interested in the dynamic with Storm because it feels like the fact that she asked Storm first means she wants to somehow fix their friendship from when they were on Utopia together.

I think Emma probably likes several of the X-Men even when they don't like her in return.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think Emma was talking telepathically with Kate when she crossed the ocean to Krakoa the first time, so I would say that Emma sees Kate as a friend. I am interested in the dynamic with Storm because it feels like the fact that she asked Storm first means she wants to somehow fix their friendship from when they were on Utopia together.

I think Emma probably likes several of the X-Men even when they don't like her in return.
    I see her relationship with Kitty like Wolverine and Cyclops.
    Like they can dislike the other on a certain way but still recognize good things on the other.
    Despite the shade, there is a level of respect between them

I see her relationship with Kitty like Wolverine and Cyclops.
    Like they can dislike the other on a certain way but still recognize good things on the other.
    Despite the shade, there is a level of respect between them
    I sometimes wonder if Emma goes through her day thinking she is on ok terms with everyone and is a little surprised when people are mad at her!

"Why Darling, why are you so upset, I bought you that lovely gift basket and I wrote you a handwritten note thanking you for your assistance, I am just that awesome!"

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    I'm guessing you haven't been keeping up with X-men...or these boards. Hell, just re-read those Sinister Secrets and then House of X #6 and get back to me.

The "speculation" is that because Hickman is hinting at it with as subtly as a drunken elephant, but some people don't want to see because they think sleeping with more than one man makes Jean a whore (you know who) and/or just don't pay too much attention reading stuff. Not only that, Scott seems by those two X-men issues more in it for the kids than being crazy in love with Jean.
    Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I sometimes wonder if Emma goes through her day thinking she is on ok terms with everyone and is a little surprised when people are mad at her!

"Why Darling, why are you so upset, I bought you that lovely gift basket and I wrote you a handwritten note thanking you for your assistance, I am just that awesome!"
    Hahaha she'd totally do that. Solving each crisis with gift basket after gift basket.

"Ororo why are you mad at me? Was it the Inhumans thing? Forget about it, I sent a basket of hair care products to Medusa, she's fine. Let's talk Red Queens now, Darling. I've got amazing plans"

Astonishing Member

only Beast and perhaps Charles

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    Hahaha she'd totally do that. Solving each crisis with gift basket after gift basket.

"Ororo why are you mad at me? Was it the Inhumans thing? Forget about it, I sent a basket of hair care products to Medusa, she's fine. Let's talk Red Queens now, Darling. I've got amazing plans"
    lol, that should be Emma's thing when she thinks someone is upset with her, she sends them a lovely gift basket and a hand written note expressing how much she appreciates their friendship!