Page 278 of 301 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 4503
    Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    To be fair, thats only recently. It was pretty hard for her to move on when they initially ended and she held out for years until Dawn of X
    Mama didn't move on fast but once she did it was done. After Cyclop's unfortunate death thanks to the Inhumans Mama was flying solo after her attept to avenge him. Even after his resurrection she didn't try to get back with him. I sincerely hope it stays that way and Scott and Jean just be happy with each other
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Mama didn't move on fast but once she did it was done. After Cyclop's unfortunate death thanks to the Inhumans Mama was flying solo after her attept to avenge him. Even after his resurrection she didn't try to get back with him. I sincerely hope it stays that way and Scott and Jean just be happy with each other
    She tried to get with Teen Scott bc she couldnt let go of the older Scott and she hoped to get with Scott after he was resurrected but he rejected her. I think that was the final straw that presumably has her moving forward now but Hickman sure is being deliberately vague about their status

I remember that dreadful moment but I understand that Mama was grieving badly during that time and was not acting like herself (rational). Thankfully some time apart from the X-Men and Scott being deceased did her some good. Now I just pray it remains that way for now that he's alive

I remember that dreadful moment but I understand that Mama was grieving badly during that time and was not acting like herself (rational). Thankfully some time apart from the X-Men and Scott being deceased did her some good. Now I just pray it remains that way for now that he's alive
    Is there anyone you find suitable for her or would you rather her stay solo? I have a few ideas for men but they are weak minded and ultimately only good for a short fling (Alex, Warren)

Definitely not Alex because eww screwing your ex's relatives is trash behavior and Warren is just a pretty face and nothing more. I think Emma is good being single until a man of substance comes along. However while many might disagree with me. I don't think Emma can date anyone that would reach Cyclop's level worthy. Scott Summers is really that ex you will be hard press to find someone better than him even with his flaws

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Scott and Emma are happy and in love, keep them that way.

But isn't Scott currently with Jean and even lives with her?

He lives with her but their status is unclear. Their's speculation that they have an open marriage and/or in a poly relationship with Logan and possibly Emma

I'm guessing you haven't been keeping up with X-men...or these boards. Hell, just re-read those Sinister Secrets and then House of X #6 and get back to me.

He lives with her but their status is unclear. Their's speculation that they have an open marriage and/or in a poly relationship with Logan and possibly Emma
    The "speculation" is that because Hickman is hinting at it with as subtly as a drunken elephant, but some people don't want to see because they think sleeping with more than one man makes Jean a whore (you know who) and/or just don't pay too much attention reading stuff. Not only that, Scott seems by those two X-men issues more in it for the kids than being crazy in love with Jean.
    Last edited by Omega Alpha; 11-14-2019 at 03:45 PM.

I been keeping up but I'll admit I haven't bother reading any of Sinister's Secrets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Scott and Emma are happy and in love
    Are they?
    Last I checked there are six years of stories of Scott saying he didn't want anything romantic to do with her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    keep them that way.
    Let's hope not.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

Lifestyle choices as far removed from mundane/ordinary humanity (with their "obsolete" conventions such as ceremonially binding monogamous matrimony) as imaginable, is encouraged on Krakoa?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Lifestyle choices as far removed from mundane/ordinary humanity (with their "obsolete" conventions such as ceremonially binding monogamous matrimony) as imaginable, is encouraged on Krakoa?
    Seems to be the case, or at least supported- and the idea that people that have superpowers, are virtually free from disease, in some cases, lived for hundreds or thousands of years, and now have officially conquered Death itself (and many already came back from it before that) would have the exact sexual morals as they did before- and all of it "coincidentally" the same morals as the average American- is absolute non-sense.

its happening!
    Finally. It’s been too long since all of the Five and Emma interacted.

It just hit me that their naked astral forms look like sailor senshi