Page 231 of 301 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Perhaps they need his shipping contacts or something so he is able to weasel his way in again. I think with all the villains being granted amnesty that part of the arrangement is to have them act in the best interests of Krakoa in some way. Obviously Emma is sharing control of the Hellfire Club with him, or they are co-leading it, with each handling different parts of the operations. But yeah, I think Emma is a strong part of Krakoa than Shaw, technically at this point Emma is the Krakoan Secretary of State who handles trade negotiations with the countries of the world. Shaw might be trying to undermine her authority with his control over the shipping and Emma decided to fund her own shipping via Kitty, Storm, Iceman, and Bishop and that leads to her and Shaw being at odds all the time.

I expect they might even be competing to some degree on shipping contracts and Emma made sure that the Marauders crew can handle almost any threat on the ocean.

It's going to be interesting anyway, because Emma is definitely part of the political organization of Krakoa and has been for a while, she has diplomatic status in several countries so now I am starting to think she is going to be the diplomatic envoy and will be on the ship occasionally.
    This sounds about right. It might be the whole premise of Marauders.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Where did you find those?
    Lolli's IG stories.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Shaw may not have accepted Krakoa. And might be working with the US government
    A conflict like that could certainly be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    A conflict like that could certainly be interesting.
    How would he get past all the telepaths though, they would know that he is blocking too. I guess it depends if they have some rules about using your telepathy on someone without just cause.

He has worked for the US Military Industrial Complex for ages helping them build Sentinels and other anti-mutant weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to sell out Krakoa to US military interests.

Hopefully Emma can hold him in check along with the rest of the Marauders.

How would he get past all the telepaths though, they would know that he is blocking too. I guess it depends if they have some rules about using your telepathy on someone without just cause.

He has worked for the US Military Industrial Complex for ages helping them build Sentinels and other anti-mutant weapons. I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to sell out Krakoa to US military interests.

Hopefully Emma can hold him in check along with the rest of the Marauders.
    I'd say he's not hiding it. He's probably openly working against Krakoa

hmmm, would that mean that the US hired him to be their ambassador to Krakoa do you think, since he's a mutant and can actually visit the island and not just one of the embassies.

He's on the Island now though.

Oh just saw him.

And mesmero. Maybe he can train Rachel in telepathy.

Oh and gorgan yikes

I actually love Rachel, and I should be angry with what you said, but I laughed so hard I spit up my drink. That comment was too funny!

Oh just saw him.

And mesmero. Maybe he can train Rachel in telepathy.

Oh and gorgan yikes
    The shade lol.

OH Gorgon is another one I cannot expect Mutants to accepts on Krakoa. He's done some really bad stuff, and Logan would shred him to pieces any other day. But they're accepting Selene so he's probably fine.

I actually love Rachel, and I should be angry with what you said, but I laughed so hard I spit up my drink. That comment was too funny!
    I didnt mean it. I just had ptsd when I saw mesmero.

So now Selene is in Krakoa too.. will we get her in Marauders alongside Emma and Shaw?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    So now Selene is in Krakoa too.. will we get her in Marauders alongside Emma and Shaw?
    Maybe they can go get Leland and Wyngarde. That totally won't be suspicious.

Didn't see Farouk there I suppose there are some lines that can't be crossed.

The isolationist was there either

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Maybe they can go get Leland and Wyngarde. That totally won't be suspicious.
    they can be back now too... the good old gang...and Von Roehm too? not sure if he was a mutant too.. I hope get some allies too at the HFC...
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare