Page 245 of 301 FirstFirst ... 145195235241242243244245246247248249255295 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4503

I liked that article. I even liked how they touched on Emma's skepticism toward Xavier and Erik and that she picked Kitty for the council seat and the Hellfire Club because she wants someone else who questions the status quo as her ally going forward.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

LOVELOVELOVE that!!!
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Lmao thought this was in reference to MCU but I'm here for it.

I will say that Leah Williams first started Emma on this path (even though I disliked the acknowledgment of the retcon!) so I think giving credit to Duggan is a bit much.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 09-26-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I wish people stop responding to him/her.
    Dude I'm right here

And I don't think of it as being negative, merely skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Dude I'm right here

And I don't think of it as being negative, merely skeptical.
    lol well you give me support through my Rachel depressions so I give you a complete pass on feeling the same way about Emma's portrayal.

I am really happy with what's coming up for Emma. They already showed the inside panels of Marauders #1 and it appears that Emma recruits Kitty to take the 3rd Hellfire Club seat in the first issue, so that means we'll see some interactions between Kitty and Emma and probably Emma explaining her reasons for asking Kitty to join her at the Hellfire Club.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I hope Emma's current situation lasts. I'm quite optimistic about her future appearances now.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I hope Emma's current situation lasts. I'm quite optimistic about her future appearances now.
    Me too, I loved that Emma chose Kitty herself to take the 3rd Hellfire seat on the Quiet Council. This just reinforced that Emma is not a villain, even when she is pragmatic she feels that she needs to surround herself with or ally with people who are heroic. Kitty's vote will ensure that the Hellfire Club has some restraint going forward, and Emma knows sometimes she has a tendency to be too pragmatic or go too far, so Kitty acts as a balance to herself just as much as Kitty acts as a balance to Shaw.

Emma is self reflective enough to know that sometimes she makes bad decisions and she is willing to ally herself with someone that can balance that out.

If we were doing Dungeons and Dragons alignments, Emma used to be in her early Hellfire Club days chaotic neutral, but these days she is chaotic good. Kitty would lean somewhere between Neutral Good or Lawful Good.

If Marauders really does tease Emma/Kitty, I hope it isn’t just fruitless queer baiting, but after two seasons of Killing Eve without so much as a kiss between Eve and Villanelle, I just don’t have the energy for that.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    If Marauders really does tease Emma/Kitty, I hope it isn’t just fruitless queer baiting, but after two seasons of Killing Eve without so much as a kiss between Eve and Villanelle, I just don’t have the energy for that.
    I doubt they will go there, that's mostly wishful thinking for most of us hoping that Kitty and Emma get to be openly queer.

I think Emma has been with women before in her Hellfire Club days, but she obviously prefers men.

Kitty has been seriously boy crazy over the years, but she has an interesting vibe with Illyana, Rachel, and Karma.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I doubt they will go there, that's mostly wishful thinking for most of us hoping that Kitty and Emma get to be openly queer.

I think Emma has been with women before in her Hellfire Club days, but she obviously prefers men.

Kitty has been seriously boy crazy over the years, but she has an interesting vibe with Illyana, Rachel, and Karma.
    Oh I know. I don’t expect it. I just hope that Duggan doesn’t decide to ship tease, not intentionally at least, without the intention to deliver something.

I agree. House of X/Powers of X is finally doing justice to Emma Frost. And that teaser for Marauders gives the impression that Emma is going to have some major influence moving forward. I can't wait to see what she does with it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If I had just the one, very small, nit about PoX 05's Emma, it's the pant suit and flats she wore at the Louvre.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    If I had just the one, very small, nit about PoX 05's Emma, it's the pant suit and flats she wore at the Louvre.
    That's the artist not Emma.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    "Casual" Emma.

I really dug the pantsuit drawn by Silva, it was a different look for her for a change of pace. Less sleek, still stylish.