Page 195 of 301 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 4503
    Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    More importantly I'm happy that with the ending of Uncanny and everything we've got so far with Emma on it they probably went like "Well, villain is not sticking, back to the X-Men I guess?".
    We have Hickman to thank here. Without him coming to the franchise, I'm pretty sure not only she'd go back to being a villain, but also being a crazy ex, basically Maddie 2.0. They were adamant on bringing everything back the 80's/90's.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    We have Hickman to thank here. Without him coming to the franchise, I'm pretty sure not only she'd go back to being a villain, but also being a crazy ex, basically Maddie 2.0. They were adamant on bringing everything back the 80's/90's.
    Thank God. I'm super tired of these nostalgia pushes they been going for, which also have not even worked.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

for those who are only interested for Emma, she did not appear in HoX 2 however looks like she may finally show up in PoX 2 though
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma looks miffed that she has to share the cover with Sabretooth, Magneto, Mystique, and Toad.

The House of X #6 cover with Emma, Storm, and Exodus is my favorite.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    for those who are only interested for Emma, she did not appear in HoX 2 however looks like she may finally show up in PoX 2 though
    Hopefully we'll get to the current X-characters. I am more interested in how our everyday characters are adjusting to Krakoa and the journey that's gonna lead them to their respective places in Wave I.

I wasn't interested in the future characters in POX 1, or Moira in HOX 2. So the current timeline is welcome after two weeks.

I think the caption for POX 2 is "Hello Old Friend." So it'll be interesting to see what / how the characters factor into that. Assuming everyone on the covers has a role. Rather than being like HOX 1 where the characters on the cover were all cameos, while Magneto and Cuckoos got most of the panel time.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 08-07-2019 at 08:22 PM.

So Emma appears in the cover of HOX but no appearance from her?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    So Emma appears in the cover of HOX but no appearance from her?
    Not yet, no.

BANNED

I wonder if Emma's job is to keep everyone in this picture, except for Erik, in line with Krakoa's goals. But that would feel like a waste since these three should be on board with Charles's plan. Anyways, I hope her role in this new world, apart from what we already know, is actually something relevant. Maybe we'll see a bit of how the Hellfire Trading Company works. Through mighty CHARTS, obviously.

Emma being allied with Mystique still feels odd

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They're allies because the last 16 years of continuity don't matter, apparently.

Im pretty sure all the xmen right now are allied with mystique as we saw that they are pretty much accepting of every mutant hero or not, so i dont find it strange right now
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I don't find anything odd about it, they are both practical and goal-oriented, all it would require is a common cause. Or either thinking they will be able to get the upper hand when needed.

And this is a general observation, not really related to the HoX status quo which we don't really know much about yet.

Im pretty sure all the xmen right now are allied with mystique as we saw that they are pretty much accepting of every mutant hero or not, so i dont find it strange right now
    The X-men have allied with Mystique at various points over the last 15 years and its never made any sense each time

Astonishing Member

The X-men have allied with Mystique at various points over the last 15 years and its never made any sense each time
    Mystique had a mini in which she took orders from Charles shortly after murdering Moira. (although now it seems she faked her death)
    Now that seems less terrible because perhaps Charles knew she wasnt dead (but then I think I remember some comic in which Charles gave Moira his last goodbye in the astral plane or afterlife)

Mystique when Destiny was alive was a completely rational and logical mutant rights terrorist. The problem is for many years she has been almost insane, did very low things, and became a serial betrayer. Mystique joining the xmen, and lets see how long it takes her to betray them, has almost become a trope.

I dont have a problem with Emma working with Mystique, if Mystique begins to be written better (Emma has also been writter very badly lately, especially in Inhumans vs XMen and XMen Blue)