Page 246 of 301 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256296 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I doubt they will go there, that's mostly wishful thinking for most of us hoping that Kitty and Emma get to be openly queer.

I think Emma has been with women before in her Hellfire Club days, but she obviously prefers men.

Kitty has been seriously boy crazy over the years, but she has an interesting vibe with Illyana, Rachel, and Karma.
    Is there a reason that the hope has blossomed up again all of a sudden? Any hints - however reaching - from some of the creatives?

I mean, I know that it's been a thing for Kitty since Clarement, but not really anything concrete after him. For Emma there has been nothing at all afaik, and for Emma and Kitty in particular even less.

Duggan has cryptically liked some tweets about queer Kitty, I think there’s a tweet by him that cryptically responded to one.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Duggan has cryptically liked some tweets about queer Kitty, I think there’s a tweet by him that cryptically responded to one.
    I wouldn't read too much into that. It might just mean he agrees, personally.

He can only take the idea as far as Marvel editorial will let him.

Quote Originally Posted by Souther View Post
    I wouldn't read too much into that. It might just mean he agrees, personally.

He can only take the idea as far as Marvel editorial will let him.
    And they told Grace to not make Bobby too gay, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    Ah, sounds like a done deal then.

Also thought that "An offer you can refuse..." sounded quite familiar for the characters, and turns out it did.

Seems both Hickman and Duggan (assuming he wrote the teaser) is lifting old dialogue straight from the old comics. Not that I'm complaining or anything, it's a nice touch.

Kris Anka's finished piece for NYCC

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

It's a pretty good representation of her New X-Men uniform. It's a very stylized fashion magazine type pose.
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

It looks nice. Still, like Spider-man, I'm lost on how it stays on.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

another article about Emma regarding PoX 5

https://www.cbr.com/powers-of-x-fixes-emma-frost/
    She's A Lifebringer

hehe, you beat me to the post.

It was pretty good, I like that they really pointed out her bad character portrayal after IvX and how she actually didn't seem to be acknowledging any of her past growth and was being reset to her original incarnation by the writers.

hehe, you beat me to the post.

It was pretty good, I like that they really pointed out her bad character portrayal after IvX and how she actually didn't seem to be acknowledging any of her past growth and was being reset to her original incarnation by the writers.
    yeah I love how a lot of articles writing about Emma are acknowledging how terrible her portrayal has been these past couple of years, hopefully this portrayal stays like this for a nice couple of years.
    She's A Lifebringer

yeah I love how a lot of articles writing about Emma are acknowledging how terrible her portrayal has been these past couple of years, hopefully this portrayal stays like this for a nice couple of years.
    lol, I think Emma is going to get so popular as a character they'll have to put her in the MCU in her more heroic incarnation.

Not sure if it's a "fix" as much as a "patch", but it is certainly good that CBR, which normally tows the line for Marvel editorial, are referencing IvX as a mistake for Emma's development. That gives me a little more hope for Emma's future.

lol, I think Emma is going to get so popular as a character they'll have to put her in the MCU in her more heroic incarnation.
    hopefully when that time comes they make Emma at least a somewhat interesting character lol
    She's A Lifebringer

hopefully when that time comes they make Emma at least a somewhat interesting character lol
    yeah, my hope is that they do the first movie with her in the Hellfire Club and have her join the X-Men by the end of the movie. Obviously they need to keep some of the history, but I think they don't have to make her as much of an adversary from the start, she could discover at some point that Shaw is working with the people who build Sentinels so she helps the X-Men take him down.