Page 234 of 301 FirstFirst ... 134184224230231232233234235236237238244284 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Rosenburg kinda made Mystique Emma's White Queen, so maybe they're keeping that around or it really is someone else.
    Ok, these are my top picks for who I want as Black Queen:
    1. Storm - because I love her sharing power with Emma as co-leader.
    2. Jean Grey - because it would be too awesome!
    3. Kitty - just to see the sparks fly at meeting and having Kitty be forced to wear the outfit by Emma!
    4. Mystique and/or Destiny - to keep building on the alliance Mystique and Emma already started!

Honestly, I can't think of any other female characters I would like as Black Queen. I hope it's not Selene because I honestly don't think that Selene would ever side with Emma, she would kill Emma at the earliest opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Ok, these are my top picks for who I want as Black Queen:
    1. Storm - because I love her sharing power with Emma as co-leader.
    2. Jean Grey - because it would be too awesome!
    3. Kitty - just to see the sparks fly at meeting and having Kitty be forced to wear the outfit by Emma!
    4. Mystique and/or Destiny - to keep building on the alliance Mystique and Emma already started!

Honestly, I can't think of any other female characters I would like as Black Queen. I hope it's not Selene because I honestly don't think that Selene would ever side with Emma, she would kill Emma at the earliest opportunity.
    Because it affects Emma and her 2nd Queen, who do you think would be Shaw's Black Bishop? Someone he could convince to help him control Krakoa's political positions against whatever Emma is trying to do with them.

I vote for either Exodus, Mr. Sinister, or even Namor. I've been saying I'd want Namor in the Marauders book, mainly because of the whole "at sea" thing, but if Emma and Shaw are fighting for political power, then Namor as King of Atlantis and a mutant could have an interest in what Krakoa does for Atlantis, the ocean and the surface world. Maybe Shaw promises Namor tons of stuff in exchange for his help? Emma could bump heads against Namor too then.

I think Exodus will be the White Knight or Bishop

Shaw will have to pick someone telepathy proof or Shadow King

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Because it affects Emma and her 2nd Queen, who do you think would be Shaw's Black Bishop? Someone he could convince to help him control Krakoa's political positions against whatever Emma is trying to do with them.

I vote for either Exodus, Mr. Sinister, or even Namor. I've been saying I'd want Namor in the Marauders book, mainly because of the whole "at sea" thing, but if Emma and Shaw are fighting for political power, then Namor as King of Atlantis and a mutant could have an interest in what Krakoa does for Atlantis, the ocean and the surface world. Maybe Shaw promises Namor tons of stuff in exchange for his help? Emma could bump heads against Namor too then.
    lol, I have never had so much fun guessing team members, I was hoping the HFC wouldn't go away and now I love hearing it's not just Emma and Shaw, but there are actual other members and some vying for political and economic power going on. Haha, the Marauders is starting to feel like Game of Thrones now!

I could see Namor being very curious about the goings on in Krakoa and joining the HFC for that reason. He does hate Sebastian, but might agree to do this just so he can mess with Emma, or rather "seduce" Emma.

BANNED

Damn, whatever happened to the extremely reliable solicit that Emma would backstab the Marauders?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Damn, whatever happened to the extremely reliable solicit that Emma would backstab the Marauders?
    lol had literally almost everyone in this thread angry
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Solicits never lie! It's so obvious!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Solicits never lie! It's so obvious!
    Did you see the leaked solicit for #5 which lists Matthew Rosenberg as co-writer?

I still don't fully trust what is happening with the Marauders. We will have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I still don't fully trust what is happening with the Marauders. We will have to see.
    I am excited because Emma and the HFC are pretty prominent in the solicits. I have no idea why Emma is being forced to fight Sebastian for control of the HFC when she already kicked his ass once, but whatever, at least Emma gets to hang out with the 2nd Queen and be awesome together.

It'll be interesting to see if they are running with a full HFC and have a White King and Queen along with a Black King and Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am excited because Emma and the HFC are pretty prominent in the solicits. I have no idea why Emma is being forced to fight Sebastian for control of the HFC when she already kicked his ass once, but whatever, at least Emma gets to hang out with the 2nd Queen and be awesome together.

It'll be interesting to see if they are running with a full HFC and have a White King and Queen along with a Black King and Queen.
    Once? I can count three times minimum. Its the same ole swan song between the two of them right now.

Also, I hope Christian Frost makes a come back.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Why does Shaw keep coming back? So stupid. At this point, she's his abuser, but why they gotta constantly remind us Emma was some innocent little girl "plucked off a stripper pole"? Puh-lease.

Remember before the stripper ****, Emma had cool villains from her past, like Bianca, Madame LaFarge, Astrid Bloom, and the diamond cutter
    Last edited by ButterRum; 09-18-2019 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    I love that in every single bit of Marauders with Emma on it that we've seen, Emma is always looking either bored/non interested or making fun of Shaw. I love it so much.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Astonishing Member

I really don't want Selene in this. I think Selene in the hellfire club was as big of a failure as Amara pretty much. The Hellfire Club is for businessmen, not for thousands of years old vampire witch that wants to take the life essence of everyone and lived in a roman city in the Amazonas.

Sublime could be in the hellfire club, Selene always feels very off, like taking a panther to an office

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Selene always feels very off, like taking a panther to an office
    LMAO this sums it up tbh