Page 182 of 301 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192232282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4503

Nah not Stark. Namor Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Nah not Stark. Namor Maybe
    It wouldn't be anything major, and they've already slept together a bunch of times because of their agreement, lol.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I hope the Emma/Kitty dynamic is reminiscent of Gen Hope (and NOTHING like any book from the past 2 years).

While I'm not expecting Mama and Kate to be besties it would be dumb if they had an antagonistic relationship considering that Mama is bankrolling Kate's and the other Marauders adventures. That's literally would be biting the hand that feeds you
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I can't wait to see Emma and Kitty back together. Storm and Emma were a lot of fun too over the years. I just think it's great that 3 really strong female characters get to be on a comic together. Iceman brings the levity and he actually has a good working relationship with Kitty, Storm, and Emma. Bishop should get to shine here where he doesn't have to compete on a book with Wolverine. Here Bishop's strong warrior archetype works well with the mix of characters on this book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Kid View Post
    If Emma is gonna have a short, hot romance, I vote Stark
    I think Bishop would be a better choice.

I really hope the X-Men aren’t gone forever from the rest of the 616 because X-Men like Emma interact well with outside characters. Not seeing her show up in other characters’ book is gonna be a letdown.

I think the personality of WATXM Emma with a little more humor and bite would be perfect for the MCU. Kevin Feige is potentially an Emma Frost fan since he was the executive producer of WATXM. There were hundreds of people and dozens of producers involved in the show though, so who knows.

The MCU is in desperate need of a different female character who doesn't conform to what society expects of good female characters, and Emma Frost is one of them. What I love about Emma is that she may have changed sides, but she didn't change who she is.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 07-21-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I think Emma has more chances than Jean to be on the MCU. FOX did Jean wrong twice, they also did Emma wrong but on a forgetable manner, so she is almost new.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I think Emma has more chances than Jean to be on the MCU. FOX did Jean wrong twice, they also did Emma wrong but on a forgetable manner, so she is almost new.
    They did Emma wrong twice, technically. She was in Origins: Wolverine til she wasn't.

I would be very surprised if Emma shows up in the MCU at any point soon.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    They did Emma wrong twice, technically. She was in Origins: Wolverine til she wasn't.

I would be very surprised if Emma shows up in the MCU at any point soon.
    Emma is a character that is pretty unique, and if they are doing even freakin' Jane Thor, they paid attention to her rise in the comics in 00's.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I think the personality of WATXM Emma with a little more humor and bite would be perfect for the MCU. Kevin Feige is potentially an Emma Frost fan since he was the executive producer of WATXM. There were hundreds of people and dozens of producers involved in the show though, so who knows.

The MCU is in desperate need of a different female character who doesn't conform to what society expects of good female characters, and Emma Frost is one of them. What I love about Emma is that she may have changed sides, but she didn't change who she is.
    Motivational quote of the week? Lol, I agree though that’s always been her thing. It’s too perfect not to use her.

Yeah, Jones’ Emma Frost was an almost nobody character. She’s mentioned once more in Days of Future’s Past as someone who died, but other than that I don’t think anyone remembers her. I think tons of people want Whedon’s Astonishing team to be the face of the MCU X-Men. Which does suck for Jean, but she’s been done to death. Having Emma let’s us skip the origins, skip the triangle, skip the Phoenix saga which just did poorly in the theaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Emma is a character that is pretty unique, and if they are doing even freakin' Jane Thor, they paid attention to her rise in the comics in 00's.
    Yeah, she was so negligible those hardly count against her.

Spectacular Member

Was anyone here a fan of the Emma before she was corrupted series that came out like 15 years ago? I remember liking the writing, but she seemed way to goody two shoe to transform into the character she later became. I also remember that art being good on it.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    Was anyone here a fan of the Emma before she was corrupted series that came out like 15 years ago? I remember liking the writing, but she seemed way to goody two shoe to transform into the character she later became. I also remember that art being good on it.
    Are you talking about when she was the White Queen? I loved her as the White Queen in the 80s. She was bad ass and scary.

I think it depends on which direction they decide to go. I think that Scott, Jean, and Emma are iconic at their age 28 to 29 range and I would rather they get shown in their 20's. I don't even mind if there is a bit of a history rewrite. Like having Emma being a former member of the Hellfire Club and she left. There is an easy way to get her on the X-Men in the first movie by even having her leave the HFC for the X-Men in the first movie. But I feel like Jean and Scott should be the focus of the first movie and if done well they can set the foundation for the new X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Are you talking about when she was the White Queen? I loved her as the White Queen in the 80s. She was bad ass and scary.
    I loved the Emma Frost series, I just wish that the covers had been so oversexualized at the beginning. I think it was 8 issues in and they finally toned the covers down.