Page 287 of 301 FirstFirst ... 187237277283284285286287288289290291297 ... LastLast
Results 4,291 to 4,305 of 4503

OMG, this cosplay is amazing:

SOURCE: Zoe Volf - https://twitter.com/ZoeVolf/status/1201217299774091269
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Obviously Christian will play a role but who else should fill-out Emma's inner circle? The Cuckoos already seemed to turn her down. She could invite her baby sister Cordelia as a rook -- never Adrienne (Emma might not even want big sis to be brought back in the first place). Who else?

White Queen (or King because no one would be greater than her) Emma Frost
    White King: (leaving it vacant)
    White Bishop: Warren Worthington (he's just as rich and has a large corporation with a long international reach)
    White Knight(s): Iceman? and Christian Frost
    White Rook: Adrienne Frost
    White Pawns: Prodigy (if he ever regained his powers) and/or possibly her original Hellions.

I could even see Warren agreeing to be Emma's "queen" leaving her in charge of the dirty stuff and have the White King mantle just for optics.
    I could see Sunspot wanted a spot but he's been a boss lately so I don't think he'll take anything under a top seat.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    OMG, this cosplay is amazing:

SOURCE: Zoe Volf - https://twitter.com/ZoeVolf/status/1201217299774091269
    Wow! Emma Frost and Christmas decor? What's not to love?
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Alphaxman View Post
    Obviously Christian will play a role but who else should fill-out Emma's inner circle? The Cuckoos already seemed to turn her down. She could invite her baby sister Cordelia as a rook -- never Adrienne (Emma might not even want big sis to be brought back in the first place). Who else?

White Queen (or King because no one would be greater than her) Emma Frost
    White King: (leaving it vacant)
    White Bishop: Warren Worthington (he's just as rich and has a large corporation with a long international reach)
    White Knight(s): Iceman? and Christian Frost
    White Rook: Adrienne Frost
    White Pawns: Prodigy (if he ever regained his powers) and/or possibly her original Hellions.

I could even see Warren agreeing to be Emma's "queen" leaving her in charge of the dirty stuff and have the White King mantle just for optics.
    I could see Sunspot wanted a spot but he's been a boss lately so I don't think he'll take anything under a top seat.
    There's only a Monarch, a Bishop and a Knight for each color now. Monarch is Ems, Bishop is Christian so the Knight is up for guesses. I'd say Callisto for that cover only. Warren would work too.

Do you guys think Emma offered the Red Queen position to Jean (refering to the Sinister secret) before Kitty and Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    I thought this was kind of funny, the artist said it will be available on a T-shirt at TeePublic

Attachment 89757
    hahahahahaha

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Wow! Emma Frost and Christmas decor? What's not to love?
    One of the best IRL renditions of her form-fitting thigh-high boots I've seen. I could see it easily transition to her "conservative" Gen-X pantsuit.

Speaking of Gen-X and Christmas, man she said a golden piece of dialogue on #24.
    Makes me glum that Krakoa is replacing most all sapiens holidays and celebrations with mutant-specific ones. I also felt rather invested in the prototype of Emma's backstory that she related here, before it was retconned.
    Last edited by Londo Bellian; 12-03-2019 at 07:22 PM.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Cover art for X-Men Vol. 5 #003, “Hordeculture”

Art by Leinil Francis Yu and Sunny Gho

As expected, X-Men #3 all but spelled out that Emma and Cyclops still have a thing going on. So now all four corners of the rectangle are in place.

Will be interesting to see where Hickman plans to go with this, I would assume he does have something specific in mind and is not just doing it to troll the readers.
    Would also be interesting to see how this setup came into being, some flashbacks at least would be appreciated here.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I'm thinking...hoping...that HiX-Man doesn't have a specific plan for the new-established romantic status of the "Quadrangle". I'll be quite okies if it's just an amicable, preferred resolution between the characters.
    I've had enough of the relationship drama...let them (Scott, Emma, Jean and Logan) just be how they want to be, do what they want to do as mature, consenting adults.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Speaking of Gen-X and Christmas, man she said a golden piece of dialogue on #24.
    Makes me glum that Krakoa is replacing most all sapiens holidays and celebrations with mutant-specific ones.
    Another thing they aren't actually doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    One of the best IRL renditions of her form-fitting thigh-high boots I've seen. I could see it easily transition to her "conservative" Gen-X pantsuit.

Makes me glum that Krakoa is replacing most all sapiens holidays and celebrations with mutant-specific ones. I also felt rather invested in the prototype of Emma's backstory that she related here, before it was retconned.
    Citation Needed...

The new book with Nanny and Orphan Maker is called Hellions. With only 1 OG Hellion, no new Hellions Hellions and no mama Frost hugging resurrected children.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The new book with Nanny and Orphan Maker is called Hellions. With only 1 OG Hellion, no new Hellions Hellions and no mama Frost hugging resurrected children.
    Scalphunter being petty because Emma used the name "Marauders" for her book.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Empath is in Hellions, so fantastic!! I'm sure Emma will guest star at some point.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta View Post
    Scalphunter being petty because Emma used the name "Marauders" for her book.
    You mean Sinister, right?