Page 9 of 301 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

There she goes!!! Her first appearance as a King
    I love this

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Don't know much about JJ besides being Luke Cage's ex and originally appearing in Spider-Man but whatever Mama's role is in her book it better be done right
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Don't know much about JJ besides being Luke Cage's ex and originally appearing in Spider-Man but whatever Mama's role is in her book it better be done right
    You should watch the Jessica Jones on Netflix. Kilgrave the purple man was her rapist. The purple man uses pheromones to control people. Jessica Jones was his victim who became not a victim.

Emma Frost is Kilgraves worst nightmare

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    You should watch the Jessica Jones on Netflix. Kilgrave the purple man was her rapist. The purple man uses pheromones to control people. Jessica Jones was his victim who became not a victim.

Emma Frost is Kilgraves worst nightmare
    Depends. Kilgrave has been shown to have wildly varying levels of telepathic resistance. He could be a putz to her. He could reverse the role rapidly. One of the poster children for "power varies upon the writer".

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Depends. Kilgrave has been shown to have wildly varying levels of telepathic resistance. He could be a putz to her. He could reverse the role rapidly. One of the poster children for "power varies upon the writer".
    It may matter if the writers remembers Emma doesn't breath in her diamond form. Purple Man's mind control works through pherormones.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It should be the mandrill, empath situation all over again.

david tennant's british accent breaks diamonds
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    david tennant's british accent breaks diamonds
    If this was David Tennant Kilgrave, Emma is screwed. Tennant's raw charm could open the legs of every woman on the planet, and half the men. David Tennant even said to a woman at a comic-con panel to stop idolizing Kilgrave, he's a monster.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Just to clear up some confusion, Jessica Jones isn't Luke's ex. They are married and have a child together. Occasionally they have arguments or go on separate adventures, but they are still together. Also, while Jessica was retconned into attending the same high school as Peter Parker, she isn't originally a Spider-Man character (you may be mistaking her with the Ultimate Spider-Man version). Almost all of Jessica's stories have been exclusively written by Bendis in her solo title or in the Avengers.

Concerning Purple Man/Killgrave, he died in Bendis' finale of Jessica Jones, and I doubt Kelly Thompson would so quickly undo what he did. For good measure, Captain Marvel even threw his body into the sun. Thompson is throwing some hints that he may be back, but I'm leaning towards it being a red herring. Most likely it's one of the many children Killgrave fathered who is causing Jessica's current problems (or someone who is manipulating those children). If Emma faces off against anyone, I'm doubting it will be with Killgrave.

Anyway, I've been impressed by Thompson's work on Jessica Jones, so I'm confident she's not going to mess up Emma's appearance.

Kelly Thompson writing both Jessica Jones and Emma Frost in the same comic? Yes please!
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Ooo and she brought gifts...or is that something on the door?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Ooo and she brought gifts...or is that something on the door?
    Tape on the door.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Tape on the door.
    awww I was hoping Emma would tell her to stop drinking that swill and enjoy something that tastes expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    awww I was hoping Emma would tell her to stop drinking that swill and enjoy something that tastes expensive.
    I am personally still expecting something like this at some point in the comic. If this ends with Emma and Jess becoming drinking buddies I can die happily.

IvX did no favors for Emma. They just made her come off as crazy ex-girlfriend.

LOL Cable says in the new Uncanny X-Men Annual: “She perverted his memory. Used it to incite a war between the mutants and humans. And now she’s not even giving him the dignity of a proper burial.”