Page 277 of 301 FirstFirst ... 177227267273274275276277278279280281287 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,155 of 4503

its happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

its happening!
    The Cuckoos went from Ms.Frost to Emma and Mum. I love that they're starting to really bond. It builds more deep connections for Emma other than Scott. Now we have her friendship with Kate, Christian, the Cuckoos, Charles and Erik considering her an asset etc. Things are alligning just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    The Cuckoos went from Ms.Frost to Emma and Mum. I love that they're starting to really bond. It builds more deep connections for Emma other than Scott. Now we have her friendship with Kate, Christian, the Cuckoos, Charles and Erik considering her an asset etc. Things are alligning just fine.
    I feel like she's had connections beyond Cyke before, but they just got undone by the next writer. It is nice that they seem to be sticking more than before, although the Cuckoos I think always had a good relationship with her. Kinda sad that it seems like the Cuckoos won't be involved with Emma in this.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    I feel like she's had connections beyond Cyke before, but they just got undone by the next writer. It is nice that they seem to be sticking more than before, although the Cuckoos I think always had a good relationship with her. Kinda sad that it seems like the Cuckoos won't be involved with Emma in this.
    At the moment, but I think they might be a part of her ongoing story overall.

I am actually hoping that Emma and Scott permanently break up and that she goes in a fresh direction. Show Emma running the world, trying to be a good "mum", and showing her new BFF Kate how to stick it to Sebastian Shaw at every opportunity possible.

"Now Kate, the objective is to make sure Sebastian leaves every meeting with a migraine headache and a panic attack, then you truly know you have been successful!"
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post

I am actually hoping that Emma and Scott permanently break up and that she goes in a fresh direction. Show Emma running the world, trying to be a good "mum", and showing her new BFF Kate how to stick it to Sebastian Shaw at every opportunity possible.

"Now Kate, the objective is to make sure Sebastian leaves every meeting with a migraine headache and a panic attack, then you truly know you have been successful!"
    Exac-fockin-tatiosly!!! to everything and specially the bolded. Although...there's that pesky piece of Sinister "gossip"...sigh.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Exac-fockin-tatiosly!!! to everything and specially the bolded. Although...there's that pesky piece of Sinister "gossip"...sigh.
    At least in Marauders so far Emma has not mentioned Scott once, thank the goddess for small favors, and for Marauders passing the "Bechdel test". Kate and Emma talked several times with each other and never once mentioned boyfriends!

Hopefully. Its nice to see that she reaches out to them, but they turned her down pretty definitively.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Especially the bolded because of the sinister and rectangle stuff.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

At least in Marauders so far Emma has not mentioned Scott once, thank the goddess for small favors, and for Marauders passing the "Bechdel test". Kate and Emma talked several times with each other and never once mentioned boyfriends!
    When Mama moves on she moves on. The respect will remain but Mama isn't the clingy type. She knows Scott and her are done
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Hahaha

Makes me wish for an Hellfire Club Sitcom Special as an annual. Like a The Office style documentary."A day as an intern at the Hellfire Trading Company".

Today's preview looked good for Emma, though her not in combat kinda sucks. I feel like the new status is really awful for Sebastian, but it'll be a cold day in hell when I care about him.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Sebastian don't deserve good things. I'm still waiting for the moment he attempts to double cross Mama and gets caught. Leading him to suffer the same fate as Sabertooth
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

New status quo for Shaw isn't good, but it's better than his pre Hickman status quo.

Yeah he was maybe dead and/or crippled and dethroned. He got a get of jail/hell free card. Ems is going to make him pay a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    When Mama moves on she moves on. The respect will remain but Mama isn't the clingy type. She knows Scott and her are done
    To be fair, thats only recently. It was pretty hard for her to move on when they initially ended and she held out for years until Dawn of X

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Sebastian don't deserve good things. I'm still waiting for the moment he attempts to double cross Mama and gets caught. Leading him to suffer the same fate as Sabertooth
    haha, I loved that Emma was lecturing him about being way over budget and then saying, "if you want my help Sebastian, all you have to do is ask (on your knees while you kiss my boots you *******!)"