Page 80 of 301 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I'm not into it either.

Monet never seemed to be Emma's biggest fan, and Emma only has anything close to eyes for Scott. Hell, if she did go lesbo, I could see her with a better written Mystique (the freedom fighter Destiny knew) before any of her former students.
    Raven would be too problematic even when she is well written. I am a supporter of Jean/Emma but it's sadly too unlikely. But I don't think Emma would have a problem with being with a woman but I also think it's rare to find a woman that would befriend her under the best of circumstances, let alone entertain the idea of a relationship with her. Maybe if Jessica Jones was single (or even if she's not since Luke seems into it.)

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Love the art on Emma here.

In JDW's X-Monday answers, he says Jean is Scott's greatest love and if he ever had to pick between them again, it would be Jean.

HOWEVER, he also says he believes Emma can do better & be with someone who brings out her best side. Then he asks if anyone has any ideas.

Kinda bittersweet answer for everyone. lol
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 05-06-2019 at 07:21 AM.

I wonder who she is using the remote controlled vibrator on?

In JDW's X-Monday answers, he says Jean is Scott's greatest love and if he ever had to pick between them again, it would be Jean.

HOWEVER, he also says he believes Emma can do better & be with someone who brings out her best side. Then he asks if anyone has any ideas.

I think it's a fair answer and one that's wholly consistent with how Emma, Cyclops, and Jean have evolved in recent years. Since Cyclops and Emma broke up, it has become more and more apparent that while their relationship had its strengths, Emma was never going to usurp Jean Grey's status as Cyclops' greatest love. No matter what she did, she would always be second best. She said as such in the first issue of Astonishing X-men under Whedon. I think she does deserve better and is better off pursuing romance elsewhere. As to who she would pursue, it's hard to say. If I had to pick, I'd say she should go with Namor, but I think the events of AvX have made that a difficult pairing. Maybe she could try to rekindle something with Hank McCoy again since they did have a brief flirt in Morrison's run. But other than that, I honestly don't know who she would be compatible with right now. I think she's better off doing her own thing as the Black King.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

LOL. He just threw in the ending to try and appease people. We all know he hates her, can't have her with Cyke.

Emma doesn't need anyone to bring out her best side. She IS her best side :P

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think it's a fair answer and one that's wholly consistent with how Emma, Cyclops, and Jean have evolved in recent years. Since Cyclops and Emma broke up, it has become more and more apparent that while their relationship had its strengths, Emma was never going to usurp Jean Grey's status as Cyclops' greatest love. No matter what she did, she would always be second best. She said as such in the first issue of Astonishing X-men under Whedon. I think she does deserve better and is better off pursuing romance elsewhere. As to who she would pursue, it's hard to say. If I had to pick, I'd say she should go with Namor, but I think the events of AvX have made that a difficult pairing. Maybe she could try to rekindle something with Hank McCoy again since they did have a brief flirt in Morrison's run. But other than that, I honestly don't know who she would be compatible with right now. I think she's better off doing her own thing as the Black King.
    Jordan is just saying his own preference. That had no bearing on the story. It's even mentioned in his follow up response. Expect a Archie veronica betty romance for eternity.

Additionally, the art is horrible there.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Jordan is just saying his own preference. That had no bearing on the story. It's even mentioned in his follow up response. Expect a Archie veronica betty romance for eternity.

Additionally, the art is horrible there.
    Looking, if I had just seen the sketch art, I wouldn't be impressed. I suppose it's the coloring style I enjoy there. Kinda like MMX. I don't care for Rogue's little girl face, but the coloring makes everything look great.

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyLookingSort View Post
    Emma doesn't need anyone to bring out her best side. She IS her best side :P
    Agree with this

The answer should be Banshee!
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

Quote Originally Posted by seccruz View Post
    The answer should be Banshee!
    They weren't lovers even in Gen X. Banshee threw her under the bus several times

I thought Emma was Lady Mastermind in that pic

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    LOL. He just threw in the ending to try and appease people. We all know he hates her, can't have her with Cyke.
    Yeah, I wouldn't worry about that. Hickman is in control, and he loves Emma. Also, if he wants her and Scott together, they will be, and if he doesn't, they won't (the fact that the both of them and Jean were together in that first drawing and we were told the positioning is important leads me to believe he'll explore the triangle at least for a while).

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yeah, I wouldn't worry about that. Hickman is in control, and he loves Emma. Also, if he wants her and Scott together, they will be, and if he doesn't, they won't (the fact that the both of them and Jean were together in that first drawing and we were told the positioning is important leads me to believe he'll explore the triangle at least for a while).
    I really want them to do a run where Jean and Emma slowly become friends outside of any involvement with Scott. They kind of have a rapport going back to the Jean Grey comic, I would like it if they continue from there and move forward. Heck they could even have Jean sit down with Emma and discuss the period where Emma trained Jeen in her telepathy and telekinesis. I know the relationship drama will always be there, the X-Men have always been a sci fi soap opera, but I think it would be a nice change of pace if the writers just give Emma and Jean a break from Scott and have the two of them focus on working together as a team.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I really want them to do a run where Jean and Emma slowly become friends outside of any involvement with Scott. They kind of have a rapport going back to the Jean Grey comic, I would like it if they continue from there and move forward. Heck they could even have Jean sit down with Emma and discuss the period where Emma trained Jeen in her telepathy and telekinesis. I know the relationship drama will always be there, the X-Men have always been a sci fi soap opera, but I think it would be a nice change of pace if the writers just give Emma and Jean a break from Scott and have the two of them focus on working together as a team.
    No drama there, no fun. Plus, I don't see why they would want to the be friends. I can even see they even becoming friends eventually from having to work together- maybe one is dating Scott, the other is still a close friend- but why would they seek each other when they could literally be friends with anyone else, I don't see it.