Page 283 of 301 FirstFirst ... 183233273279280281282283284285286287293 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4503

Selene and Emma used to have a good rivalry. When was the last time they even interacted?

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Selene and Emma used to have a good rivalry. When was the last time they even interacted?
    The last time Mama and Granny were in the same comic together was Necrosha. it's been 84 years since the two of them actually interacted. I will never forgive Duggan if Mama and Granny don't interact at some point in Marauders
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

BANNED

I feel like most mutants would avoid Selene for being the insane death-worshipping demonic serial killer she is. I feel like anyone who actively brings her to the table deserves what they get.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    I feel like most mutants would avoid Selene for being the insane death-worshipping demonic serial killer she is. I feel like anyone who actively brings her to the table deserves what they get.
    Yeah I dont know why Xavier brought her on the island. Like some mutants, simply shouldnt get an invite. Im waiting to see if Hickman will give a reason to justify this like he did Sinister and Apocalypse

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

If you are willing to give Apocalypse and Sinister a pass you can't reject Granny. Krakoa houses a LOT of dangerous and untrustworthy mutants but for the sake of fairness. No mutant would be turned away from Krakoa as long as they oblige to the laws. We are to assume Granny Selene has done that so far but only time will tell how long that lasts. Selene being one of my favorite mutants in the MCU, I do hope she ends up being a Krakoa success story but the realist in me is expecting her to reveal her hand down the line
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

A and Sinister are there bc Xavier is getting something out of them. They are on the council bc their alliance allows for Krakoa to be a reality. What does Selene have to offer?

More abusive Shaw nonsense. I see that hasnt changed. I dont get why multiple writers continue to have him get violent and/or objectify her
    Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've seen that exact panel of him smashing her into a wall at least 2 times before this.
    Yeah, it's not a pretty scene, but in Marauders, Emma had all the power here. However, yeah, I think it's sensationalist they gotta show it so much. It's like, really?

Anyways, I enjoyed the issue and Emma acts like Emma.

A and Sinister are there bc Xavier is getting something out of them. They are on the council bc their alliance allows for Krakoa to be a reality. What does Selene have to offer?
    I suspect it is a "Sword in the gut rather than a knife in your back" situation.

So, why did Emma use ”witchbreed” when referring to Shaw’s supposed Red Queen candidate?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Yeah, it's not a pretty scene, but in Marauders, Emma had all the power here. However, yeah, I think it's sensationalist they gotta show it so much. It's like, really?

Anyways, I enjoyed the issue and Emma acts like Emma.
    It’s time to shake things up and get someone to stand up to Emma. Sebastian Shaw is failing miserably. I expected him to be more strategic. He’s playing like an amateur. Emma deserves to compete with someone on the big leagues. Hopefully, Selene comes through to claim her seat in the club. #therealhousewivesofkrakoa

The reason to have all mutants, regardless of their past, is very simple. If you have everyone at the table it makes is harder for them to attack the new status quo.

FB_IMG_1574348960785.jpg

Saw this on FB.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

All this new Emma art we’ve been getting this year is just... *chefs kiss*

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    All this new Emma art we’ve been getting this year is just... *chefs kiss*
    it's really nice after the dark waters we threated some months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    it's really nice after the dark waters we threated some months ago.
    haha, Emma on the cover of the FF issue, she's fixing her hair while everyone else looks serious!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”