Page 68 of 301 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Heaven help me if Hickman collects (recollects in some cases) and fosters Emma, Monet, Sam & Berto. I will dehydrate.
    Here here.

I think Emma is going to be an ally of the X-Men, best guess is she is going to teach again, but she may end up on an active team too.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    I wish she was still an X Men

It's better for Emma not to be a fully member of X-Men, her HFC days were amazing and honestly, she spent too much time being Cycke's chick, it's degrading. why is it always cyclops?

Incredible Member

Have we ever had a couple break up and then one of them be in a new couple and the other is still a friend? I can't think of one.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinism View Post
    Have we ever had a couple break up and then one of them be in a new couple and the other is still a friend? I can't think of one.
    Nope. Rule of Soap Opera up in this peace...wait DOmino and Piotr?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Cannonball/Boom Boom/Sunspot

Do we count the brief time Jeen dated Tank?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Cannonball/Boom Boom/Sunspot
    of course the trailer queen and the avengers would be a greater of example of maturity then the older, A-List mutants if they had such a triangle
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

by Brandon Peterson

by Mark Brooks

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    of course the trailer queen and the avengers would be a greater of example of maturity then the older, A-List mutants if they had such a triangle
    Though if memory serves it didn't last for very long as Tabitha and Sunspot didn't last very long once he got his money back...

"I only use Latin in the bedroom." from X-Men Legacy #216 is an amazing line from Emma. Was not ready for that!

#215 & #216 are great issues for her, with how she sets up the events in #216 at the end of the preceding issue, and she just spills the tea on Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by Brandon Peterson
    Every time I see this pose, I always think of how women are constantly posed contorting their body to show their chest and their butt. I'm reminded of this picture parodying the Avengers poster that reversed the trend with only the guys posing like that.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Every time I see this pose, I always think of how women are constantly posed contorting their body to show their chest and their butt. I'm reminded of this picture parodying the Avengers poster that reversed the trend with only the guys posing like that.

In fairness, I believe that image is one of the covers from her Solo series, world renowned for its awful poses.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    In fairness, I believe that image is one of the covers from her Solo series, world renowned for its awful poses.
    Yeah, I loved reading the solo series, but the first 6 or so covers were absolutely awful. They didn't even fit the content of the book in any way at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah, I loved reading the solo series, but the first 6 or so covers were absolutely awful. They didn't even fit the content of the book in any way at all.
    They actively alienated the female audience that may have enjoyed the books, and even as a straight dude with a world class crush on Emma I found them distasteful.