Page 184 of 301 FirstFirst ... 84134174180181182183184185186187188194234284 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 4503
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    I think Jean has just as much chance, just like someone pointed out Emma was also portrayed bad twice. Emma seems more like a character who would work on say an X-Force movie.
    Emma was portrayed bad twice but in a small way. Nobody remembers it.
    Jean was portrayed bad twice too but on huge disasters that everybody saw.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Emma was portrayed bad twice but in a small way. Nobody remembers it.
    Jean was portrayed bad twice too but on huge disasters that everybody saw.
    So was Hulk, and look what they did. So don’t go counting your chickens just yet.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

So was Hulk, and look what they did. So don’t go counting your chickens just yet.
    You're right.
    hope they do Jean.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Not the same thing. First Hulk movie was not a disaster by any means; even if underperformed, many (myself included) think it was pretty good. The second one was mediocre, but not a disaster either.

Plus, he was easily the biggest character Marvel had the rights to at that point, they couldn't afford not to have him in the first Avengers.

Anyway, Jean will probably appear, but the DPS is really done.

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    I would bet that this really is the end. Uncanny 22 was laying that down pretty clearly and it is being backed up heavily by everything seen from HoX/PoX and Dawn of X so far.

As for Emma herself being allowed to move on, the odds are looking pretty good there are as well. The previous times she said goodbye to Cyclops she basically ended up in limbo until the next time it came up (for plot reasons like DoX), with some short interplays in MU titles. This time she'll be a regular in an ongoing X-title by a friendly writer where the subject is unlikely to be brought up, maybe at most as a throwaway comment by Kitty. So just give it some time and it will be well on its way to being forgotten.
    That’s like saying Spider-Man x Black Cat will be forgotten because MJ x Spider-Man is back. The concept is solidified in X-Men mythos. It’ll never be forgotten or be in limbo forever. All it takes is a writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Not the same thing. First Hulk movie was not a disaster by any means; even if underperformed, many (myself included) think it was pretty good. The second one was mediocre, but not a disaster either.

Plus, he was easily the biggest character Marvel had the rights to at that point, they couldn't afford not to have him in the first Avengers.

Anyway, Jean will probably appear, but the DPS is really done.
    I hope DPS is done. Let’s move on to something else—like Emma

KangMiRae, your avatar is triggering us. Could you change it to something else? I can find something better.

And yeah, in hindsight, thank god the Emma in Wolverine Origins and XMFC were forgettable enough that she can be reinvented for MCU.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 07-22-2019 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    KangMiRae, your avatar is triggering us. Could you change it to something else? I can find something better.

And yeah, in hindsight, thank god the Emma in Wolverine Origins and XMFC were forgettable enough that she can be reinvented for MCU.
    So I’ve been told! Lol. I’ll change it when I get to a computer But I do like Emma snuggling Scott!

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Ok I'm confuse, what's wrong with KangMiRae's avatar? It looks fine to me. The art seems perfectly fine to me. Its a cute little moment with Emma and Scott, this is like the third time I saw someone "triggered" by KangMiRae's avatar and I'm genuinely confuse by this.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Ok I'm confuse, what's wrong with KangMiRae's avatar? It looks fine to me. The art seems perfectly fine to me. Its a cute little moment with Emma and Scott, this is like the third time I saw someone "triggered" by KangMiRae's avatar and I'm genuinely confuse by this.
    its because of the run in which the picture came from, it is from a pretty "terrible" run/ take on Emma and her relationship with Scott
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    its because of the run in which the picture came from, it is from a pretty "terrible" run/ take on Emma and her relationship with Scott
    They can’t handle the Scemma Snuggles! They hatin’!

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Its just a photo, a cute one at that. Ya'll are taking it too seriously

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I kinda want to change mine to the panel of Emma and Scott talking during Whedon's run:

Emma: And of course Kitty thinks I'm controlling your every thought.
    Scott:...
    Scott:...
    Scott:... but you aren't right?
    Emma: You will never see me naked again as long as I'm alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Please, i dont have a problem with the photo, just responding as to why people dont like it. Hell i think its kind of cute
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

My plan is working. Soon, I’ll have everyone here with Scemma forum avatars

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    It lacked a lot of action, and it takes a few leaps in logic to go from that Emma to White Queen Emma, but it was serviceable as a teen drama.
    I wasn't saying it was bad, just that I didn't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    My plan is working. Soon, I’ll have everyone here with Scemma forum avatars
    Mine's not technically Scemma, but it's from a Scemma run...
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord