Page 229 of 301 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4503

I love Scemma, but I think im way more excited and intrigued to see what they have planned for her in Marauder's especially after this issues HoX

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Is this the new series featuring the Summers family? LMAOO I can't wait to see this drama.
    The x-men book is going to be essentially 1 issue story arcs, so each new issue is going to focus on a different set of characters so the issue Emma is in might not even really include the rest of the Summers Clan (or I at least I hope not)
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

A reminder about Appreciation Threads.

They're for Appreciating. Simple as that.

If you don't like the character, or a pairing of the character, or a writer of the character, etc., it doesn't belong here. Take it to a discussion thread.

Please continue with the appreciating
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Prof. X: Nice work today, Emma.

Emma: I don't know what you're talking about.

Prof. X:

I enjoy how Emma is the defacto Secretary of State of Krakoa

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Cyclops: We're riding dinosaurs tomorrow, Emma. Dress appropriately.

Emma: Shut up, Scott.
    LOL. I could totally see that happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I saw some of the panels from today’s issue with her and she’s drawn fabulously!!! Was that panel of her using her powers posted earlier this week in today’s HoX issue??
    Nope, it wasn't on today's issue. I'm guessing that panel comes from HoX #6 which has Emma, Storm and Exodus on the cover.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    I enjoy how Emma is the defacto Secretary of State of Krakoa
    I was curious about one part when Xavier talked about the consequences, does imposing your will on others cause mental issues later, like symptoms of Schizophrenia?
    Or is it more that because Emma is putting herself out there as the political representative for Krakoa that their enemies will target her first as their #1 target.

I found it interesting too that Xavier has more in mind for Emma to do, something bigger than running a province inside of Krakoa. Haha, Emma is like give me a pretty present or political power and might! I found that funny.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I was curious about one part when Xavier talked about the consequences, does imposing your will on others cause mental issues later, like symptoms of Schizophrenia?
    Or is it more that because Emma is putting herself out there as the political representative for Krakoa that their enemies will target her first as their #1 target.

I found it interesting too that Xavier has more in mind for Emma to do, something bigger than running a province inside of Krakoa. Haha, Emma is like give me a pretty present or political power and might! I found that funny.
    I was reading it that if word got out that Emma did this, she'd be be targeted not just by the humans, but by mutants and the X-Men, too. They'll assume she ruined whatever little chance of a good life they had. Like, most of the mutants don't know what she did, right—if any? Only Xavier knows, and he understands and appreciates it, but it was definitely something she risked herself to do.

Also, I hope that she's not only given political roles, but also sort of takes the old role Jean had as Xavier's confidant. That'd free Jean up to do what she wants, and I think Emma would appreciate the extra responsibility, especially since she's essentially the reason the vote passed. That's a shared secret between the two of them. I'm not saying she should start wheeling Xavier around like Jean did, but something similar to that level of trust and responsibility that Xavier used to give Jean.

It was DELIGHTFUL seeing Emma and Beast together again.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I was reading it that if word got out that Emma did this, she'd be be targeted not just by the humans, but by mutants and the X-Men, too. They'll assume she ruined whatever little chance of a good life they had. Like, most of the mutants don't know what she did, right—if any? Only Xavier knows, and he understands and appreciates it, but it was definitely something she risked herself to do.

Also, I hope that she's not only given political roles, but also sort of takes the old role Jean had as Xavier's confidant. That'd free Jean up to do what she wants, and I think Emma would appreciate the extra responsibility, especially since she's essentially the reason the vote passed. That's a shared secret between the two of them. I'm not saying she should start wheeling Xavier around like Jean did, but something similar to that level of trust and responsibility that Xavier used to give Jean.
    Well I can see Emma being 100% on board with the hope of bringing the Hellions back, bringing the bus kids back, bringing the Genoshan schoolkids back where she was teaching. She would be 100% on board with anything that would bring those children back. So yeah, I can kind of see Emma being Xavier's left hand to Magneto being Xavier's right hand. At this point they definitely have a rather easy going working relationship and Xavier seems to really value her contribution to things. He has been sending her out as the public face for negotiations so she really is the Ambassador of Krakoa or the Secretary of State for Krakoa to the other nations of the world.

Astonishing Member

Emma and Charles seemed a bit flirty to me. Also, wonderful vest on Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    It was DELIGHTFUL seeing Emma and Beast together again.
    I totally ship Beast and Abigail Brand, but I wouldn't mind Hank and Emma having a real romance. It was like one of the other posters said, I could see Emma and Hank celebrating the political victory by treating themselves and going to the Opera together.

At the very least I hope that Hank and Emma are portrayed again as close friends like they were back in New X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Yeah Charles was really rocking the tux, that vest was excellent. Maybe Emma helped pick it out.

I love everything about Emma's new set up so far. So many possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I totally ship Beast and Abigail Brand, but I wouldn't mind Hank and Emma having a real romance. It was like one of the other posters said, I could see Emma and Hank celebrating the political victory by treating themselves and going to the Opera together.

At the very least I hope that Hank and Emma are portrayed again as close friends like they were back in New X-Men.
    Oh I don't see romance there. But I loved their friendship under Morrison, Whedon, and a few others.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I love everything about Emma's new set up so far. So many possibilities.
    Agreed. The fact Emma has had a more stand out role than most in this mini is a big deal. Similar to her appearance in Civil War. She continues to organically cement her place as a central figure of the X-Universe.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    Well, if he's still in Fantomex's body...