Page 152 of 301 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    That doesnt make any sense!
    It makes about as much sense as most of this run. Which is to say, none at all.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    spoilers:
    Because Scott, and her attatchment to him being a mental/emotional illness in the eyes of editorial
    end of spoilers
    I read the letter at the end as well. Rosenberg talks about Emma's hope for a future beyond the X-Men. I didn't see it

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I read the letter at the end as well. Rosenberg talks about Emma's hope for a future beyond the X-Men. I didn't see it
    Him writing anything trying to be positive after the **** he wrote here comes off as infuriatingly stupid.

Him writing anything trying to be positive after the **** he wrote here comes off as infuriatingly stupid.
    spoilers:
    Like I don't really get it. So they needed to chop Callahans head off. But you know the X-Men don't kill and this is a new leaf etc. Then he went and just killed him. And that could have been done much earlier had he suggested it.

Also Emma didn't throw a strop she said the gift of having a life beyond the X-Men was for everyone. She didn't remove everyone a hate. But it was a chance to survive. She also gave the anti vaccine to the Avengers to save those kids. But like I don't see why she stayed. It was like completely pointless if they just planned on chopping the dudes head off
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am expecting Scott to give Emma the cold shoulder and tell her he can never be with her. More than likely he'll say something particularly cruel and she'll be devastated and pathetic because that's how Rosenberg thinks she should be.
    Which is stupid - the final nail should be Scott moving more towards his more heroic persona since 'General Summers' is no longer needed, against Emma sliding more into a 90's Magneto role (antagonistic but not purely villainous, her main issue being how far she is willing to go to achieve her goals despite them being very close to those of the X-Men) for a future dynamic similar to that of Batman and Talia from the animated series - they'd be great together if only they could compromise their respective principles.

I mean, how much soap opera style drama could the writers mine out of that?
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Which is stupid - the final nail should be Scott moving more towards his more heroic persona since 'General Summers' is no longer needed, against Emma sliding more into a 90's Magneto role (antagonistic but not purely villainous, her main issue being how far she is willing to go to achieve her goals despite them being very close to those of the X-Men) for a future dynamic similar to that of Batman and Talia from the animated series - they'd be great together if only they could compromise their respective principles.

I mean, how much soap opera style drama could the writers mine out of that?
    I'd rather not see that happen.

And given the spoilers:
    Emma/Scott/Jean/Wolverine thing was blown out of proportion
    end of spoilers

I think I felt worse for Wolverine. In fact I think this has killed Rightclops for good. I don't think I recognise the character. I honestly don't want to see Emma and him interact ever again. And I think the character can now cut all ties with him for good. It seems she's accepted it now. As for scott the character might as well be decorating his bed with the teeth of his fallen soldiers and maybe take up some glue sniffing cause he flip flopped on his ethos several times during this run
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 07-17-2019 at 12:02 AM.

To Emma Frost Fans,

Judging from the spoilers, I am immensely sorry this book happened. May your fav have a better life in the next run.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    To Emma Frost Fans,

Judging from the spoilers, I am immensely sorry this book happened. May your fav have a better life in the next run.
    People are saying Hickman likes her, so we'll see. If he throws her under the bus, I'm done with comics.

People are saying Hickman likes her, so we'll see. If he throws her under the bus, I'm done with comics.
    In all honesty the thing that irked me the most is that

spoilers:
    Emma didn't tell him to piss off when he constantly kept giving out. And that he just blew up the cerebra in her hands. She could have her put it down cause she was there for the vote. But exploding it in her hands was just rude
    end of spoilers

I just read it.

spoilers:
    Emma really should have said f this **** I'm out of here. If you had a better plan then say it And left. No idea why she stuck around till the end.[

Storm and co pop up save them then they vote on destroying the machine. Emma's still there at the end in the group shot and humans know what happened now that Scott lets them remember
    end of spoilers
    I knew Emma appearing in Rosenberg's UXM, wouldn't be good....but God

spoilers:
    Emma didn't tell him to piss off when he constantly kept giving out. And that he just blew up the cerebra in her hands. She could have her put it down cause she was there for the vote. But exploding it in her hands was just rude
    end of spoilers
    #NotMyScottSummers
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Emma was right

I’m done. Rosenberg just buried Cyclops for me.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Fraction already ruined Scemma for me, but now I hope they never pair the two again, not even AU...go find someone else Emma

Quote Originally Posted by AnaFrost01 View Post
    Fraction already ruined Scemma for me, but now I hope they never pair the two again, not even AU...go find someone else Emma
    I think I'm done too. I think Emma has inherited the new Rightclops mantle cause it seems she's constantly saving mutants event after event and getting called a villain.

Bankrolled Utopia when no one else would.
    Halted and slowed down the Inhumans genocide
    Saved mutants from Stevil
    Saved some mutants from Wandas spell
    spoilers:
    Dismantled most of Callahans forces, repaired the damage done to the kids and saved Wolverine. Gave mutants a moment of respite long enough for the cavalry to arrive
    end of spoilers
    Then there's infinity wars etc

Not a single thank you. And I don't see any writer ever addressing years of being taken for granted

I think I'm done too. I think Emma has inherited the new Rightclops mantle cause it seems she's constantly saving mutants event after event and getting called a villain.

Bankrolled Utopia when no one else would.
    Halted and slowed down the Inhumans genocide
    Saved mutants from Stevil
    Saved some mutants from Wandas spell
    spoilers:
    Dismantled most of Callahans forces, repaired the damage done to the kids and saved Wolverine. Gave mutants a moment of respite long enough for the cavalry to arrive
    end of spoilers
    Then there's infinity wars etc

Not a single thank you. And I don't see any writer ever addressing years of being taken for granted
    Williams might, if she's around for the new creative slate. She's pretty protective of Emma. And if Emma ends up in a Duggan book, at least she's at least likely to be treated well.