Page 276 of 301 FirstFirst ... 176226266272273274275276277278279280286 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Wondering if she invited them to stay at her white palace with her
    How would the White Palace like? each counsel member is going to have his/her own Seat of Power in Krakoa? building their own powerbase? That is very Game of Thrones and will usually finish in rivalries and wars... mmmm ... I don´t think the Middle Ages is the path to the Future
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    How would the White Palace like? each counsel member is going to have his/her own Seat of Power in Krakoa? building their own powerbase? That is very Game of Thrones and will usually finish in rivalries and wars... mmmm ... I don´t think the Middle Ages is the path to the Future
    If I remember correctly, it the map showed that there was a white, black, and red house the Hellfire Bay, so I think everyone involved as their own place. I hope the Cuckoos are with Emma though.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    If I remember correctly, it the map showed that there was a white, black, and red house the Hellfire Bay, so I think everyone involved as their own place. I hope the Cuckoos are with Emma though.
    Why do people keep clinging onto the Cuckoos, why can't we just let them die out as a part of a story that only happened cause they didn't have anything else to do. I hate copy-paste characters like Cuckoos and x-23. They just take away from the originality of Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Why do people keep clinging onto the Cuckoos, why can't we just let them die out as a part of a story that only happened cause they didn't have anything else to do. I hate copy-paste characters like Cuckoos and x-23. They just take away from the originality of Emma Frost.
    I think that these characters provide the benefit of AU explorations within the 616 context, while being free to take the Emma/Logan archetype further than Emma/Logan (particularly Logan) will ever be allowed to. It's the differences that make them interesting.

Plus, 5 teenaged Emma clones who are all linked to one another - and to Emma - is just fun. I mean, equal nascent Emmas with the OG Emma above them, on top of their complex relationship? Fascinating.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Because we like them?
    You don't have to like them, though. That's your prerogative.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Because we like them?
    You don't have to like them, though. That's your prerogative. But do know, we really don't care what you think.
    Pretty much this. Especially since the Cuckoos (and Laura) are very distinct from who they are based off of. More so under Bendis, and I wish they'd go back to that.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Hey don't speak ill on Mama's daughters. The Cuckoos minus Esme are cool as hell and despite coming as somewhat clones of Mama they do have personality.
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Yeah the Cuckoos have had their own personalities for awhile now but giving them complete visual makeovers defeats the whole point of their characters. I think their current designs nail that down.

The Choir Cuckoo glow-up, or CCGU, is scientifically "boss," and projects a heavy amount of "swag." For these reasons, I believe it should stay.
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 11-10-2019 at 11:08 PM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Yeah the Cuckoos have had their own personalities for awhile now but giving them complete visual makeovers defeats the whole point of their characters. I think their current designs nail that down.
    Yeah I wasn't a fan of the Cuckoo's getting distinctive looks I think it really takes away from like their other worldliness. I however do want there to be some sort of narrative subplot going on with them. I wish they made the effort to repair and enhance their relationship with their mother. I think it fits well with Hickman's mandate for being additive instead of destructive.
    Last edited by loke13; 11-11-2019 at 12:25 AM.

I really like the Cuckoos and they work alongside Emma really good. They bring out the teacher in Emma and that is always entartaining to read.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Is anyone hoping that the foe for the Giant Sized Emma/Jean issue to be someone underutilized and not the generic and overly used Shadow King??? Doubtful but it would be amazing to see Madelyne Pryor take on Emma and Jean as all the exes of Scott Summers. Or Astrid Bloom making her dramatic comeback and taking Storm hostage as bait to both Jean and Emma. Either of them have potential for some great banter and interesting storyline.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Are the Cuckoos living with Emma?
    I haven't read marauders.

BANNED

Because they are a pretty good concept. It’s nice to see the cold White Queen with her village of the damned lime daughters. They love each other and nice that some characters get family bonds.

Emma has 5 daughters and a brother she loves.

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    Is anyone hoping that the foe for the Giant Sized Emma/Jean issue to be someone underutilized and not the generic and overly used Shadow King??? Doubtful but it would be amazing to see Madelyne Pryor take on Emma and Jean as all the exes of Scott Summers. Or Astrid Bloom making her dramatic comeback and taking Storm hostage as bait to both Jean and Emma. Either of them have potential for some great banter and interesting storyline.
    I think people are assuming its Shadow King because it's Storm. But yeah, curious about Astrid with how Karakoa is going.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Are the Cuckoos living with Emma?
    I haven't read marauders.
    I hope so. It hasn't been mentioned, but the first issue was mainly focused on Kitty and setting up the team.