Page 216 of 301 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Sad news to report: While Emma's P5 costume in Future Fight looks cool at first...

She's wearing boots.

Instant fail. Instant never buy.
    Were they? I honestly couldn't tell. I am sad that there's no diamond form... But I will be getting it for sure.

It is pg 13'ed so muvh like her marvel now uni she has been covered up

I'm not familiar with the game, but the lack of heels is probably down to developer resources. I figure they probably have a base model for each gender, and heels would require a separate model.

Emma wore thigh high boots in the comics so Im not seeing the problem

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    I'm not familiar with the game, but the lack of heels is probably down to developer resources. I figure they probably have a base model for each gender, and heels would require a separate model.
    Whatever decision they made had nothing to do with lack of resources but rather their own creative license as this wouldnt be the first costume they've done something like this with. They've even gone back and changed costumes to make them more accurate and that would actually be using up more resources

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Whatever decision they made had nothing to do with lack of resources but rather their own creative license as this wouldnt be the first costume they've done something like this with. They've even gone back and changed costumes to make them more accurate and that would actually be using up more resources
    Well, it it's a matter of modifying the skin vs model, it would be a lower resource-intensive process. But I was just speculating.

Well, it it's a matter of modifying the skin vs model, it would be a lower resource-intensive process. But I was just speculating.
    Just this summer they updated Captain America's Endgame outfit to give him a helmet (modifying model) and changed the colors on Psylocke's Disassembled suit (modifying skin). They've done both and these devs arent lazy when it comes to designs
    Last edited by Havok83; 09-05-2019 at 10:45 PM.

Just this summer this updated Captain America's Endgame outfit to give him a helmet (modifying model) and changed the colors on Psylocke's Disassembled suit (modifying skin). They've done both and these devs arent lazy when it comes to designs
    Fair enough! As I said, I'm not familiar with the game. I was just reminded of how FFXIV put off adding a certain race because heels posed a development challenge.

Fair enough! As I said, I'm not familiar with the game. I was just reminded of how FFXIV put off adding a certain race because heels posed a development challenge.
    Emma had boots in her original outfit, which caused an outcry, so when she got her first costume (Uncanny RightClops era), it had heels. Now she went back to NOT having them.

But they did say the current models are not finished, so we'll see.

The uniforms for the p5 made them villains.

I'm dusting off my pitchfork ��

Quote Originally Posted by Squall13 View Post
    The uniforms for the p5 made them villains.

I'm dusting off my pitchfork ��
    Good. The game could use more villians

apparently there were hints of another T3 besides Cyke, and with Magik and Namor getting their P5 costumes in another patch I truly hope Emma gets a T3 I would literally die

Good. The game could use more villians
    yeah the game does need some especially female blast types, cause before the only one was enchantress
    Last edited by Diammandis; 09-06-2019 at 06:10 AM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    I dislike how he draws hair.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Sad news to report: While Emma's P5 costume in Future Fight looks cool at first...

She's wearing boots.

Instant fail. Instant never buy.
    Eh, don't see why that would be a big problem. Personally I consider high heels foot torturing devices, but I'll never have to wear them myself so have no strong feelings on the issue.

In other news, time again for Brian Cronin's Top Marvel/DC characters voting. Four years has passed already, time really flies.

https://www.cbr.com/vote-top-100-dc-marvel-characters/

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Eh, don't see why that would be a big problem. Personally I consider high heels foot torturing devices, but I'll never have to wear them myself so have no strong feelings on the issue.

In other news, time again for Brian Cronin's Top Marvel/DC characters voting. Four years has passed already, time really flies.

https://www.cbr.com/vote-top-100-dc-marvel-characters/
    Yep, I voted. #1 Rachel, #2 Emma, #3 Jean!