Page 286 of 301 FirstFirst ... 186236276282283284285286287288289290296 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I was so happy when Gerry Duggan tweeted this picture to me on twitter, I loved it. It's like a family photo, Emma, Christian, and Kate!
    We are MUTANT..Krakoa, FOREVER!!! “Liberté, Égalité, Fraternité”

Quote Originally Posted by WhitePhoenix View Post
    Attachment 89672
    Anyone else getting these vibes?
    I worry that Marvel will try to treat it as such; but I don't see it working. Even if it does the Frosts win this easily.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Commuting betwen "Marvel Future Fight" and ZETSUBOU-SHITA!

Marvel/X-Men trading cards give me utter collector's nostalgia. And weren't the Frost siblings immune to each other's powers anyway? How will Emma and Christian synergize a la Fenris if that still holds true (unless the Resurrection Machine tweaked something in one or both of them)?
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

The Current Hill that I Risk Dying On: #KrakoaNEVERMYXMEN
    "I promise, I'll definitely save you. With my tenth and final life, I WILL PROTECT YOU, MUTANDOKA!" ~HoMoira Kinross Akemi

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    Marvel/X-Men trading cards give me utter collector's nostalgia. And weren't the Frost siblings immune to each other's powers anyway? How will Emma and Christian synergize a la Fenris if that still holds true (unless the Resurrection Machine tweaked something in one or both of them)?
    I don't get comparisons to the Fenris Twins at all, other than them both being blonde and white.

Omega Level Member WhitePhoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I don't get comparisons to the Fenris Twins at all, other than them both being blonde and white.
    I’m just saying they remind me of that trading card, especially with the boob window and all white clothes.

Amazing Member

Im happy they are finding unique but simple ways to change her outfits with all over sexual her while still giving her power in the corporate world but still in line with Emma’s past outfits. She was made for jump suits/body suits

Scott hasn't actually met any of Emma's family yet. Might be worth an interaction

Have you guys checked the preview threads? Much Emma next week

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Thanks to the people who answered my previous question
    I see the most common answer was Emma's work as a teacher.

I think it would be cool if given that she has the resources she could make her own school. Instead of living on Xavier, Kitty, etc, shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Thanks to the people who answered my previous question
    I see the most common answer was Emma's work as a teacher.

I think it would be cool if given that she has the resources she could make her own school. Instead of living on Xavier, Kitty, etc, shadows.
    Obvious bias here, but I'd like Emma to have a major role in the school on Krakoa. Assuming there is a school book in one of the next waves, it makes sense for her to be involved. It doesn't seem like she's heavily involved in anything that would prevent her from being on the island a majority of her time. The bits we have seen of her off of it seem like she isn't far from one of the portals. Even if she isn't a main character on the book, I'd still like her to be heavily involved.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Obvious bias here, but I'd like Emma to have a major role in the school on Krakoa. Assuming there is a school book in one of the next waves, it makes sense for her to be involved. It doesn't seem like she's heavily involved in anything that would prevent her from being on the island a majority of her time. The bits we have seen of her off of it seem like she isn't far from one of the portals. Even if she isn't a main character on the book, I'd still like her to be heavily involved.
    You're right. I totally forgot about that. There should be a school on Krakoa
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-28-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Ugggh. I hate this stupid rectangle.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Ugggh. I hate this stupid rectangle.
    Jott fans were like "finally they're going to be back together" but Logan and Emma were like

I thought this was kind of funny, the artist said it will be available on a T-shirt at TeePublic

Screenshot_2019-11-28-16-05-03_kindlephoto-32973126.jpg
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I just LOVE that X-Men 03 preview.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!