Page 107 of 301 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Today, Marvel needs Hickman in the X-men more than the other way around, and he seemingly is sending the X-men to Mars. I hardly doubt they'll impose Scott and Jean together on him if he doesn't want to. Also, that very first cover we've been told everyone there was in a position for a reason, has Emma right in the middle of the two of them. I imagine they'll explore the triangle.
    Hickman explicitly stated that the needs of the franchise come before his possible fan inclinations. I'd think the most important thing for him with this assignment is "winning", i.e. making the X-Men Marvel's premiere comic again. Maybe even beating Batman as a moon-shot. So whatever the means for that is then...

I could see the triangle being explored --- would be a bit of a missed opportunity otherwise, but I would not totally count on it --- but the chances of Scemma returning are virtually nil.

Amazing Member

Thanks for the recommendations in the thread guys. Emma and Jessica banter was amazing. Hell I even forgot that I hated Carol for a hot minute, it's like she has a soul only when she interacts with Jessica. I do hope this new run gets Emma back around more though, because I really did miss her.

Yep, Emma was fantastic in Jessica Jones. Best Emma in a looooooong time.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Yep, Emma was fantastic in Jessica Jones. Best Emma in a looooooong time.
    Completely agree. I like Williams, and I like Black, but the Jones story was truly Emma's best moment in years (close second being pwning Miss Sinister).

I loved Emma in Iceman too. That's been my 2nd favorite the past year.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Hickman explicitly stated that the needs of the franchise come before his possible fan inclinations. I'd think the most important thing for him with this assignment is "winning", i.e. making the X-Men Marvel's premiere comic again. Maybe even beating Batman as a moon-shot. So whatever the means for that is then...

I could see the triangle being explored --- would be a bit of a missed opportunity otherwise, but I would not totally count on it --- but the chances of Scemma returning are virtually nil.
    Although they do seem to want to shake things up a fair amount and having Scott/Emma together while Jean is still around would do that certainly, and then it could lead to seeing how Scott/Emma handles Logan/Jean if it happened...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Although they do seem to want to shake things up a fair amount and having Scott/Emma together while Jean is still around would do that certainly, and then it could lead to seeing how Scott/Emma handles Logan/Jean if it happened...
    I kind of want Emma and Jean to be single for a while. Put them on the same team together and have them gradually become friends over time. Scott and Logan can be on some other team away from Emma and Jean; preferably as far away as possible.

Ultimate Member

Well technically they have been, Emma since her split from Scott like years ago and Jean since she came back, Scott and Logan I don't see working on the same team with Emma and Jean around, and Scott and Emma trying to work together and not BE together could be fun for a bit, while with Logan and Jean there'd then be nothing really keeping them apart besides their nerves and such...

In no order of presence my favourite Emma's were Gerry Duggans Emma in Infinity Wars, Leah Williams X-Men Black and Kelly Purple daughter

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Well technically they have been, Emma since her split from Scott like years ago and Jean since she came back, Scott and Logan I don't see working on the same team with Emma and Jean around, and Scott and Emma trying to work together and not BE together could be fun for a bit, while with Logan and Jean there'd then be nothing really keeping them apart besides their nerves and such...
    Or the fact not only Logan has been, under good writers (like Morrison) shown to be over her, and Jean herself barely giving him a thought most times. Also, if Marvel was interested in tell stories rather than narratives, the fact Logan tried to murder her granddaughter in AvX (despite Jean having her entire family wiped out) and nearly doomed the mutant race in the process. But they won't, certainly not with Breevort and JDW around.

That said, Emma and Scott have been single for years, I don't mind they dating each other again. The fact that the break up lasted that long was stupid anyway.

Since everyone's talking about Emma's better post-IvX appearances, if you want a reading order to catch up for Uncanny X-Men:

-Secret Empire
    • Secret Empire: United one-shot
    • Secret Empire #5 (cameo but important??)
    • Captain America #25
    • Secret Empire #9
    • Secret Empire Omega one-shot

-Pysch Wars (Jean Grey #8-10)
    -Mothervine (X-Men: Blue #23-28)
    -Infinity Wars #1-6
    -Iceman #1-2
    -X-Men: Black - Emma Frost one-shot
    -Iceman #4-5
    -Purple Daughter (Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter #2-3)

Amazing Member

Or just have one crazy drunken night with Scott/Jean/Emma/Logan. The hilarity of the morning after would make it all worthwhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Since everyone's talking about Emma's better post-IvX appearances, if you want a reading order to catch up for Uncanny X-Men:

-Secret Empire
    • Secret Empire: United one-shot
    • Secret Empire #5 (cameo but important??)
    • Captain America #25
    • Secret Empire #9
    • Secret Empire Omega one-shot

-Pysch Wars (Jean Grey #8-10)
    -Mothervine (X-Men: Blue #23-28)
    -Infinity Wars #1-6
    -Iceman #1-2
    -X-Men: Black - Emma Frost one-shot
    -Iceman #4-5
    -Purple Daughter (Jessica Jones: Purple Daughter #2-3)
    You glossed over X-men 7-9.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    You glossed over X-men 7-9.
    Bless Bunn’s heart but it was for good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Bless Bunn’s heart but it was for good reason.
    Which issues were that?