Page 12 of 301 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Emma was right

It's nice to see a lot of support for Emma from fans. At least something good at the end of the day.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gamall View Post
    It's nice to see a lot of support for Emma from fans. At least something good at the end of the day.
    I think it's also people being tired of Marvel refusing to admit they were wrong and the continued support of bad writing/editing decisions. The way they keep going after Emma exemplifies that.

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone (except obvious trolls) think what marvel has done with Emma for the past couple of years good. But still Marvel pushes this ****.

Same. Emma Frost: Hero of MUtantkind.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Incredible Member

One thing that would be interesting is the hellfire Club becoming a force of good.
    A place to heal, a place to be shielded for a time from the violence of the world.
    A place for those who do not fit in Xavier's school or feel neglected by the X-Men's great crusade for Xavier's dream. No questions, no judgement.
    And for Emma, I could see her very well working with a lot of people both inside and outside the X-universe. Maybe as a consultant telepath.

I honestly feel Emma shouldn't lift a finger to help them.

Kitty: "we need you to come and use cerebra to locate Jean"
    Jean - to me my X-Men
    Emma - piss off

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

How to throw your evil step-mom under a bus by Nathaniel Christopher Dayspring Summers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    How to throw your evil step-mom under a bus by Nathaniel Christopher Dayspring Summers
    Jean is technically his step mom, Emma was just dad's ex girlfriend
    His mother is Maddie

I'm not really surprised by the reinforcement of Emma's villain status in today's Uncanny X-Men annual. Because relationships never last in comics, Scemma was inevitably going to end. When they broke up, Scott was always going to come out looking better since he's too important to the franchise. I was never really a Scemma fan, but I am an Emma fan, and I knew tying her fate to Scott's would be both the best and worst things to happen to her. It's been years since their relationship ended, and she's still suffering from it. Anyway, I think things can only go up from here since her current position opens up a lot of doors.

Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    I'm not really surprised by the reinforcement of Emma's villain status in today's Uncanny X-Men annual. Because relationships never last in comics, Scemma was inevitably going to end. When they broke up, Scott was always going to come out looking better since he's too important to the franchise. I was never really a Scemma fan, but I am an Emma fan, and I knew tying her fate to Scott's would be both the best and worst things to happen to her. It's been years since their relationship ended, and she's still suffering from it. Anyway, I think things can only go up from here since her current position opens up a lot of doors.
    I sent a tweet to Leah Williams asking her thoughts. I'll post if I get a response.

Well I just read it. Scott never said anything bad. Cable did and went and did the same thing. Also that back and forth of Scott's body not being buried in the last thread. We knew that the xmen had to believe Blackbolt atomized him.so they buried an empty box. Then Emma buried him after.

Of course that was what happened. But one needs to be a good professional and do some research so as to write a coherent story. Here we have another fine example of a mediocre writer supervised by an extremely mediocre X Office. A rushed amateur not well research piece of writing. These self proclaimed "professionals" are taking the X Men to their lowest. Number donīt lie and the X Men franchise is loosing sales as a result. And not just to mention the underlying sexism in keep on throwing Emma under the bus. Are they afraid of a character that embodies female success? a businesswoman? a leader? Do they rather the sad Mary Sue they are turning JG into? Pathetic, quite simply.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Amazing Member

There were rumors in one of the old threads saying that there would be an X-Book with Emma involved, but she wouldn't be fully trusted by the team. Not sure how valid this rumor, but talks of Cyclops returning after Extermination were mentioned at the time as well. If one of the rumors were true (at least partly), then I think Emma still has a shot at being featured in an ongoing. Someone also posted a tweet saying that someone was to make a surprise appearance in Uncanny, so there's a good chance it would be Emma. We still don't know how everything is gonna play out, but I don't want to get my hopes up since I feel like Emma is still going to be vilified for just existing. After today's Uncanny annual, I just feel a punch to my gut at the thought of Scott blaming Emma for anything. The X-Office needs to stop hurting my baby girl.

Emma deserves so much better than the way Cable described her in the annual about Cyclops' return. I'm sorry Emma fans. I'm thrilled Cyke is back but Emma being thrown under the buss and Cyke most likely going to be pining for a Jean that will most likely be disinterested in a relationship, is not something I'm looking forward to. Emma is an amazing character and Cyclops' never quite realized how lucky he was to have her heart

Kind of ironic that Emma will apparently be the final fall guy for the Rightclops era while Cyclops got all the (fandom) glory for it (while it lasted).

I mean, Cyclops formed X-Force, while Emma was kept out of the loop (with the help of the Cuckoos even).
    Cyclops forced the fight with the Avengers, something she was clearly not happy about. Just look at her face when Cyclops blasted Cap on the beach.
    Cyclops was the one "training" and pushing Hope while Emma wanted her to make her own choice.

And now Cyclops will give it all a pass and return to his standard characterization while she is left outside in the cold.

I am sure there is a lesson here somewhere!