Page 126 of 301 FirstFirst ... 2676116122123124125126127128129130136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Which means that interior page everyone thought was Magento with Emma because it looked like what the Cuckoos have been wearing but was too old means it just the cuckoos. Lot of big characters appearing in the future book but Emma is still MIA. Not looking good.
    Some of the promo interior art includes panels of Emma. It's Emma in a couple of different White Queen costumes. I think she will be ongoing into the fall but I guess it's possible that she appears in flashbacks in these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Some of the promo interior art includes panels of Emma. It's Emma in a couple of different White Queen costumes. I think she will be ongoing into the fall but I guess it's possible that she appears in flashbacks in these issues.
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAYER??? (where)

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAYER??? (where)
    Back when they released some of the early promo art, I think some of it was on X-Men Monday Emma Frost too. I remember I was a little disappointed that she was going back to being White Queen and not staying as Black King.

Pretty sure there have been no internal art from HOX/POX with Emma yet, only covers.

Seems there was a new teaser today, even if it looks a little photo-shopped together in my eyes.

https://twitter.com/thirdeyecomics/s...52735094231041

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Pretty sure there have been no internal art from HOX/POX with Emma yet, only covers.

Seems there was a new teaser today, even if it looks a little photo-shopped together in my eyes.

https://twitter.com/thirdeyecomics/s...52735094231041
    ick, they have her standing beside Shaw, just gross, I was hoping he would stay dead finally. <sigh> grouped with the villains I see, like Emma is somehow so twisted evil that she belongs with Apocalypse and Sinister.

ick, they have her standing beside Shaw, just gross, I was hoping he would stay dead finally. <sigh> grouped with the villains I see, like Emma is somehow so twisted evil that she belongs with Apocalypse and Sinister.
    Strange if Shaw would be back already, better not to let him be killed in the first if Hickman were going to use him.

This version looks a little more official.

https://twitter.com/TheBigBang_/stat...77703144931328

Yeah, that's not a good look for Emma. The heroes are kinda clustered together, but the villains are spread apart and Emma's in the middle. There was a brief description from Marvel about the what the two new series are about, and its strange and probably not good that Emma isn't in PoX at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    Yeah, that's not a good look for Emma. The heroes are kinda clustered together, but the villains are spread apart and Emma's in the middle. There was a brief description from Marvel about the what the two new series are about, and its strange and probably not good that Emma isn't in PoX at all.
    Yeah, maybe it's just a flashback to when she was in the Hellfire Club. I was wondering if she was going to die or be critically injured a the end of Uncanny. There is definitely a high probability that she is going to get killed by the cure bomb in her head.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Emma is Hickman's favorite, and he already said he only got interested in her when she stopped being a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Emma is Hickman's favorite, and he already said he only got interested in her when she stopped being a villain.
    I don't know honestly, she hasn't really been featured in any of the promo's and I can't tell if the small hints of her participation are flashbacks or not. I know there are going to be a lot of flashbacks in HoX/PoX, they aren't going to time travel, just re-examine past history to show how it connects to the month long story. So maybe Emma just comes out of Uncanny de-powered and her only participation in HoX/PoX is in flashbacks. That's probably why she doesn't show up in some of the flash forward stuff.

I don't know honestly, she hasn't really been featured in any of the promo's and I can't tell if the small hints of her participation are flashbacks or not. I know there are going to be a lot of flashbacks in HoX/PoX, they aren't going to time travel, just re-examine past history to show how it connects to the month long story. So maybe Emma just comes out of Uncanny de-powered and her only participation in HoX/PoX is in flashbacks. That's probably why she doesn't show up in some of the flash forward stuff.
    There's no reason to think, or that Hickman would start with one of his favorite characters depowered and out of the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    There's no reason to think, or that Hickman would start with one of his favorite characters depowered and out of the picture.
    I just don't want to see Emma turned into a mustache twirling villain who has coffee with Mister Sinister and Apocalypse commiserating over all the people they are going to kill today.

I just don't want to see Emma turned into a mustache twirling villain who has coffee with Mister Sinister and Apocalypse commiserating over all the people they are going to kill today.
    It's one picture. Jean, Nightcrawler, Storm, and Xavier are also there. Relax.

It's just a promotional image, and will most likely end up as a variant cover for HOX or POX as well. I don't think you can infer that much from it.