Page 136 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3686126132133134135136137138139140146186236 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I believe it was because Callahan wasn't sure if her diamond form would stop the blast of a just a bomb, so the vaccine would take her powers even in diamond form.
    I do not see how the vaccine could access her DNA in the diamond form. Her interior is also explicitly made of diamond

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    Would the vaccine even work if she was a diamond?
    Only if it's a magical vaccine. Just normal biology though, no.

I could see him using the vaccine since an explosive bomb would probably require a little more space. Though a poison would work just as well as the vaccine for that.

Are we having some Emma next week?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Most likely, since Uncanny #21 is out next week.

God, I can't believe we're this close to Hickman writing Emma. Greatness awaits, if the Gods are listening.

Just watched that series on Netflix with Renée Zellweger, and though she could do a surprisingly good impersonation of Emma frost ...
    renee-zellweger-channels-sharon-stone-embed.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    Just watched that series on Netflix with Renée Zellweger, and though she could do a surprisingly good impersonation of Emma frost ...
    I prefer an Emma in her late 20's or early 30's not in her 50's.

My biggest hope for the MCU is that Emma, Jean, and Scott are around the same age, just like they currently are in the comics. I don't care if they change their origins a little, heck even have them be classmates at school, I don't care, as long as they get to be in the same age range. If they do flashbacks of the O5 at any point, and Emma appears, she should appear like them as a teenager.

I wouldn't mind them going the X-Men Anime route and have Emma leave the HFC to teach full time and then get recruited to the X-Men when she runs into them at some point. This allows her to have the back history of being in the HFC, without having to regurgitate it and they could move to her joining them on the mission and everyone having to work to trust each other. I also want Jean to be alive in all of this as well, if the mention the Phoenix thing, just write that she survived the incident and recovered.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

The ideal Emma for the Fox Universe would have been Roseamund Pike. What a wasted opportunity we got January Jones instead...

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    The ideal Emma for the Fox Universe would have been Roseamund Pike. What a wasted opportunity we got January Jones instead...
    As I remember that happened because another movie got first dibs on a key scene so the writers reduced the role, making it no longer worth the bother for Pike perhaps.

I dont know. I dont find Pike to have much sex appeal or be attractive and Emma most definitely needs to be

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I dont know. I dont find Pike to have much sex appeal or be attractive and Emma most definitely needs to be

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I just want them to find a talented actress. Emma is a dialogue driven character and the actress needs to be able to pull off her "air" and acerbic sarcasm. Even if Emma is portrayed in heroic role right from the beginning she should still act self-superior over everyone and be able to pull off some impressive dialogue.

There are lots of beautiful blonde actresses, just please find one in her 20's or 30's that can pull off the attitude and dialogue. I will give Rosamund Pike credit, she is capable of doing the dialogue, she is just too old for the role now. I think she just turned 40. On another note congrats to Rosamund for getting the Moiraine Damodred role in Wheel of Time, thats a really good role if they can pull the series off properly.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I believe it was because Callahan wasn't sure if her diamond form would stop the blast of a just a bomb, so the vaccine would take her powers even in diamond form.
    Or turn her into mutant goo like the other guy.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I believe that sadly Dark Phoenix could have greatly reduced the chance of Jean being on the MCU, that could be something good for Emma. It really depends of how old they want the MCU mutants to be, if they are adults i see them using Emma but if they are teens I don't think Disney will.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I believe that sadly Dark Phoenix could have greatly reduced the chance of Jean being on the MCU, that could be something good for Emma. It really depends of how old they want the MCU mutants to be, if they are adults i see them using Emma but if they are teens I don't think Disney will.
    Emma won't be wave one. I fully believe first wave for X-Men in the MCU will be Cyclops, Iceman, Jean, Wolverine, and Storm. With Beast and Charles as support.