Page 143 of 301 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153193243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Natalie Dormer has the perfect face of "You know she's going to stab you in the back but it's worth it" so she would be a fantastic Emma.

Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar

Natalie Dormer looks great with that hair style, that drawing of Emma with that hair style however... :/

Also how big was the bomb in Emma's head? I'm only asking because a few months ago my Mom's boyfriend's daughter had a large brain tumor taken out and she still has a full head of hair. I'm mean seriously she looks like she never had an operation at all. (Also she's completely healthy and is doing well) Also isn't a little odd that apparently there was no scar when they put the bomb in Emma's but to take the bomb out they have to shave half off her hair off?
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Natalie Dormer looks great with that hair style, that drawing of Emma with that hair style however... :/

Also how big was the bomb in Emma's head? I'm only asking because a few months ago my Mom's boyfriend's daughter had a large brain tumor taken out and she still has a full head of hair. I'm mean seriously she looks like she never had an operation at all. (Also she's completely healthy and is doing well) Also isn't a little odd that apparently there was no scar when they put the bomb in Emma's but to take the bomb out they have to shave half off her hair off?
    The bomb was likely a sub-dermal injection.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The bomb was likely a sub-dermal injection.
    Ok this might be a really stupid question, but what is a sub-dermal injection?
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, Marauders, X-men, Excalibur

Ok this might be a really stupid question, but what is a sub-dermal injection?
    underneath the skin with a needle

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    underneath the skin with a needle
    Oh ok, thanks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    But... Mr. Sinister is not a mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    But... Mr. Sinister is not a mutant.
    He wouldn't have any scientific research left if he allowed them to be destroyed

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Oh ok, thanks.
    Honestly, a lot of what's been shown in this run seems off in the medical world. I've given quite a few vaccines before, and unless I'm missing something, the anti-mutant vaccine going straight into the forearm seems weird.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Astonishing Member

I know people who had had tumors removed from their brain. They have a full head of hair, but a very thin hairless line along the scar that can only be seen if they (or you) manually move their hair. And it's also something you would only notice from a top down view, for example if they are seating on a chair and you are standing next to them.

I always thought Dr Nemesis could be a good boyfriend for Emma if she definitely breaks up with Scott. Although he is a bit old.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I know people who had had tumors removed from their brain. They have a full head of hair, but a very thin hairless line along the scar that can only be seen if they (or you) manually move their hair. And it's also something you would only notice from a top down view, for example if they are seating on a chair and you are standing next to them.

I always thought Dr Nemesis could be a good boyfriend for Emma if she definitely breaks up with Scott. Although he is a bit old.
    He hates her attitude. Not surprising, but also creates some hilarious moments.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post

Dr Nemesis throws shade like he's on Rupauls drag race he's never going to find love. Emma and him can't stand each other

Incredible Member

Hey, it was great to see Sean and Emma together again....
    Who is writing and editing this crap?

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Well, when he died in Deadly Genesis, there as no reaction from Emma either.

Why did Banshee look like a zombie? Is that really him?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bearman View Post
    Writer is Mathew Rosenberg
    Assistant Editor is Chris Robinson, who seems to have terrible taste / ideas in general.
    Senior Editor is Jordan D. White
    Editor Chief is C.B. Cebulski.

According to Robinson, Uncanny has little to no editorial mandate. So Rosenberg is writing with almost, it not totally, free reiggn to do whatever he pleases in this book until Hickman's stuff is ready.