Page 15 of 301 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    On the topic of this "proper burial".... the annual left me with the impression that either:

a) Lil' Cable exhumed Daddy-Clop's body for his phoenix pace maker placement, and then put him back after the funeral
    or
    b)Emma buried Scott on her own AFTER the funeral we see, and AFTER the X-Men all left, (while the funeral was going down, is when Lil' Nate did his Lil' surgery) to maintain the illusion of his murder via Blackbolt
    or
    c)Lil' Cable is being hyper dramatic -- as teens are often prone. (no disrespect teens. I recall it all very clearly)
    (c) is 105% true.

As for (a) and (b) I assumed Cable bodyslided himself and Paul to the point before Emma reveals to Havok that the T-mist killed Scott and not Blackbolt.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RAWRlrus View Post
    But part of the issue is that when its the hundredth character saying the same thing, it feels less like the character's take and more like editorials take.
    Especially given that the justification he had for bringing Scott back exactly matched Emma's. If anything it should've gone down the road of "i can understand why"....Cable isn't Rachel he's never been emotional over his parents.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Especially given that the justification he had for bringing Scott back exactly matched Emma's. If anything it should've gone down the road of "i can understand why"....Cable isn't Rachel he's never been emotional over his parents.
    Well, in his defense, many of us are unfamiliar with an adolescent Cable. I read his last mini, and that had some kid Cable stuff and he seemed like any other kid. Mad about his powers and blah blah.

Big Silver Back Cable was dead inside. Well, except when regarding Hope. He gives a **** about her.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

He's never been overly emotional as he had parents to raise him, unlike Rachel. I think the last time he was emotional was during the original Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix. The next mini series that came out afterwards was when Cable was like 18-20 (which means this Wi-Fi we're getting is younger than that) and he was fine with being less emotionally attached to people.

Adult Cable hasnt. This is a child. Scott and Jean raised him and he's only a few years removed from when they were ripped away from him. Its understandable that he'd be emotional and not hardened like the old man we all know

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Adult Cable hasnt. This is a child. Scott and Jean raised him and he's only a few years removed from when they were ripped away from him. Its understandable that he'd be emotional and not hardened like the old man we all know
    He wasn't exactly raised in suburbia...neither was Rachel. The troupe of the abandoned child with emotional issues doesn't really work when they grow up in a war zone.

Do you think kids in Syria, or Yemen cry about their parents not staying together, or focus those energies to those that made them live through hell?

Astonishing Member

it's a child that has a commited murder, and his age is very ambiguos, could be 12 or 17
    and I agree with whitequeenemmafrost on kids born in war zones

What really irks me is the comment about starting a war with humans...when did this happen???

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    What really irks me is the comment about starting a war with humans...when did this happen???
    IvX. The fighting came after Emma spearheaded the plan to attack them

Quote Originally Posted by DiamondQueen View Post
    IvX. The fighting came after Emma spearheaded the plan to attack them
    And it was INHUMANS..... not humans.

BANNED

on another note has anyone read Jessica Jones? I read this month's issue to get ready for Emma's appearance and wow is it good. I was siting there thinking "I forgot this is what good comic writing is like" and the art is good too. I'm even more excited about Emma appearing in the book.

on another note has anyone read Jessica Jones? I read this month's issue to get ready for Emma's appearance and wow is it good. I was siting there thinking "I forgot this is what good comic writing is like" and the art is good too. I'm even more excited about Emma appearing in the book.
    Kelly's Jones book is stellar. I don't do digital but I got the first trade and I love it. The art is amazing.
    Is there any lead in to her impending appearance? Any indication as to why she shows up?

BANNED

The Story sets it up that Jessica needs help, but it isn't clear how Emma would fit into that, but from what news I read we wont get Emma until the end of issue #2 and then more in issue #3, so it might not be clear until February.

Another question:

With Emma being used in the MU more and the Black King...Selene is also suspiciously being used in Captain America....would you be in favor of a Hellfire confrontation with Selene & Emma in the MU books rather than the Xbooks?
    Last edited by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost; 01-25-2019 at 01:37 PM.

Emma from Jessica Jones # 2

EDIT WITH DIALOUGE:

The dialogue from the panel where Emma's making the "seriously?!" face is:
    Emma: Didn't you get shot in the back of the head recently?
    Jessica: Yes. But I wasn't at the desk...or behind it.
    Emma: Well. Forgive me for trying to give you some advice that might keep you alive.
    Last edited by Diammandis; 01-25-2019 at 02:51 PM.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

ooo nice...feels like the diamond form and regular one should be switched.

btw why is there a bank ad in your post LOL