Page 151 of 301 FirstFirst ... 51101141147148149150151152153154155161201251 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I am expecting Scott to give Emma the cold shoulder and tell her he can never be with her. More than likely he'll say something particularly cruel and she'll be devastated and pathetic because that's how Rosenberg thinks she should be.
    Yep yep yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I heard Scemma fans should get their xanax ready for tomorrow.
    What's the rumor? Is he going to choke her again like in AvX?

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    What's the rumor? Is he going to choke her again like in AvX?
    spoilers:
    Scott reverses what she did, basically throwing her trump card out the window
    end of spoilers

And...

spoilers:
    Scemma is dead, Jott is back
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And...

spoilers:
    Scemma is dead, Jott is back
    end of spoilers
    But again, it's Rosenberg. So it probably means nothing. It is hard to accept writing that craps on favs, but if the run is ignored, it can be viewed as an unpleasant stain.

I found that ending amusing. But speaking fairly, I don't think it's gonna matter going into Hickman. And if it does happen, Hickman is liable to do it better than Rosenberg.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    But again, it's Rosenberg. So it probably means nothing. It is hard to accept writing that craps on favs, but if the run is ignored, it can be viewed as an unpleasant stain.

I found that ending amusing. But speaking fairly, I don't think it's gonna matter going into Hickman. And if it does happen, Hickman is liable to do it better than Rosenberg.
    I find it really hard to believe something like that would be completely ignored, but I said the same thing about the mutant march at the end of Bendis's run. So who knows?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

I find it really hard to believe something like that would be completely ignored, but I said the same thing about the mutant march at the end of Bendis's run. So who knows?
    I think for now, it's best to take Rosenberg's run as filler & wait to see what Hickman will do. Because some things are already contrary.

Now I hear Hickman doesn't focus much on personal relationships. So maybe that was one of the "minor" beats Hickman had him do so he wouldn't have to. Or it may go unexplored until a Wave book.

Believe me, after what this run did to Creed, I understand your frustration. But it helps to hold on to any bright spot you can. Personally I gave up on him as a favorite -but that was also due to Hickman's panels not being flattering either, and leading me to think he'll be no better than the other writers who had the character 2003 - 2013, plus Pak & Rosenberg. But there could be hope for Emma, who is a much more popular character and generally see with more depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I think for now, it's best to take Rosenberg's run as filler & wait to see what Hickman will do. Because some things are already contrary.

Now I hear Hickman doesn't focus much on personal relationships. So maybe that was one of the "minor" beats Hickman had him do so he wouldn't have to. Or it may go unexplored until a Wave book.

Believe me, after what this run did to Creed, I understand your frustration. But it helps to hold on to any bright spot you can. Personally I gave up on him as a favorite -but that was also due to Hickman's panels not being flattering either, and leading me to think he'll be no better than the other writers who had the character 2003 - 2013, plus Pak & Rosenberg. But there could be hope for Emma, who is a much more popular character and generally see with more depth.
    Again, I don't care who she's with, if anyone. I just want her to not be stupid evil or hilariously incompetent.

spoilers:
    Scott reverses what she did, basically throwing her trump card out the window
    end of spoilers
    So what was his solution to resolving the whole O.N.E thing? If there was another option why not suggest it earlier?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    So what was his solution to resolving the whole O.N.E thing? If there was another option why not suggest it earlier?
    spoilers:
    Apparently it was "kill every ONE agent" which suddenly became very easy for some reason.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Apparently it was "kill every ONE agent" which suddenly became very easy for some reason.
    end of spoilers
    ...You can't be serious.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    ...You can't be serious.
    I wish.

spoilers:
    Callahan remembers them, so he deploys Warlock Sentinels. Alex kills himself to destroy most of them, Logan kills Callahan, Scott destroys Cerebra which for some unknown reason undoes what Emma did.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    I just read it.

spoilers:
    Emma really should have said f this **** I'm out of here. If you had a better plan then say it And left. No idea why she stuck around till the end.[

Storm and co pop up save them then they vote on destroying the machine. Emma's still there at the end in the group shot and humans know what happened now that Scott lets them remember
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 07-16-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    I just read it.

spoilers:
    Emma really should have said f this **** I'm out of here. If you had a better plan then say it And left. No idea why she stuck around till the end.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Because Scott, and her attatchment to him being a mental/emotional illness in the eyes of editorial
    end of spoilers

I wish.

spoilers:
    Callahan remembers them, so he deploys Warlock Sentinels. Alex kills himself to destroy most of them, Logan kills Callahan, Scott destroys Cerebra which for some unknown reason undoes what Emma did.
    end of spoilers
    That doesnt make any sense!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.