Page 16 of 301 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666116 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    ooo nice...feels like the diamond form and regular one should be switched.

btw why is there a bank ad in your post LOL
    lmaoaoao I have no idea postimages is always doing something weird
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

So Diamond Emma also has diamond teeth... it is not just the skin but all her tissues that become diamond... good Art btw
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Why does it look like she's trying hard to take a dump? The art looks pretty good. Im guessing she'll be in street clothes?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Why does it look like she's trying hard to take a dump? The art looks pretty good. Im guessing she'll be in street clothes?
    I think it's out of order. she probably read a mind, found something very painful and/or disgusting, and switch to diamon to not feel anything

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    And it was INHUMANS..... not humans.
    Ok...that makes more sense

The Cyclops thread inspired me:

435469_1.jpg

7987032617ac2dbbf778c03e49432c50.jpg

I could also see Absol, Gardevoir, or Zorua.

is that a pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    is that a pokemon?
    Yep. Diancie and Froslass.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Emma from Jessica Jones # 2

EDIT WITH DIALOUGE:

The dialogue from the panel where Emma's making the "seriously?!" face is:
    Emma: Didn't you get shot in the back of the head recently?
    Jessica: Yes. But I wasn't at the desk...or behind it.
    Emma: Well. Forgive me for trying to give you some advice that might keep you alive.
    I'm just dying over this art. <_<

A discussion came up yesterday about Emma being brought fully back in the X-Men fold. It's an idea I support and would like to see happen. I'm interested to poll the community to see if there's broad support for this idea. I did a search through some previous threads but this question has never been polled directly, "Do you want to see Emma rejoin the X-Men?". I also think Emma's situation has changed a lot in the last year or so. It makes sense to get a fresh perspective. Please correct me if I missed something in my search, and this has in fact been polled already.

I also recognize that these threads tend to devolve into a lot of Emma bashing. I'd prefer to avoid that by how I word things, but as you know, that doesn't always stop people from saying whatever they want to say. I'd like to hear from Frost fans. Would you prefer I don't go down that road? I think it's an important question, but I'll respect the consensus here either way. I want to promote Emma, but I also want to be respectful to her biggest fans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    A discussion came up yesterday about Emma being brought fully back in the X-Men fold. It's an idea I support and would like to see happen. I'm interested to poll the community to see if there's broad support for this idea. I did a search through some previous threads but this question has never been polled directly, "Do you want to see Emma rejoin the X-Men?". I also think Emma's situation has changed a lot in the last year or so. It makes sense to get a fresh perspective. Please correct me if I missed something in my search, and this has in fact been polled already.

I also recognize that these threads tend to devolve into a lot of Emma bashing. I'd prefer to avoid that by how I word things, but as you know, that doesn't always stop people from saying whatever they want to say. I'd like to hear from Frost fans. Would you prefer I don't go down that road? I think it's an important question, but I'll respect the consensus here either way. I want to promote Emma, but I also want to be respectful to her biggest fans.
    I am not very interested in seeing Emma in an x-men book in which everybody lives in the mansion and play softball, on the other hand, I think many of the younger xmen should know and like Emma much more than they know and like Kitty or Jean or even Storm. (except for the kids of Aaron, basically Eyeboy and Sharkgirl)

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post

Considering the only Emma appearance I have enjoyed recently is the Infinity Wars books, I'm not so sure anymore. X-Men can keep chasing some status quo from 30 years ago while Emma actually gets **** done.

I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't want to see Emma rejoin the X-men, but I feel that her current situation can turn into something amazing. I enjoy Emma as a bigger character, interacting with the Marvel Universe. Her status as Imperial Lord of the Hellfire Club has potential too. Her appearances, while more scarce than what we're used to, have been quality gold.

The X-men are struggling to find their way at the moment, focusing on big events. For now, I'm ok with Emma bouncing around the MU provided we don't have to wait too long in between appearances.

And that preview art is absolutely stunning.

That Emma grimacing art reminds me of when Jessica Jones and Luke Cage were intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

Emma from Jessica Jones # 2

EDIT WITH DIALOUGE:

The dialogue from the panel where Emma's making the "seriously?!" face is:
    Emma: Didn't you get shot in the back of the head recently?
    Jessica: Yes. But I wasn't at the desk...or behind it.
    Emma: Well. Forgive me for trying to give you some advice that might keep you alive.
    That look on Emma's face...priceless.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.