Page 173 of 301 FirstFirst ... 73123163169170171172173174175176177183223273 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,595 of 4503

I vote for Mauraders.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

I can def see her in Xmen I just dont want the drama that will probably come from being in that book, im going to presume that the xmen are making a big move as we say in HoX #6 cover, and with how wealthy Emma is I can def see her paying for and providing a lot to this new facility.
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I can def see her in Xmen I just dont want the drama that will probably come from being in that book, im going to presume that the xmen are making a big move as we say in HoX #6 cover, and with how wealthy Emma is I can def see her paying for and providing a lot to this new facility.
    I want Emma to be in Jean’s nightmares.
    And in Scott’s dreams.
    Watching...waiting

BANNED

KangMiRae I find your avatar triggering lol.

I’ve got to equally stan any and all ships!

Shippers Code.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I’ve got to equally stan any and all ships!

Shippers Code.
    It’s not the ship, it’s the Fraction/Dodson.

I don’t think I’ve ever read the run. What was wrong with it?

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Fraction's run is full of good ideas he barely exploits, and dozens of characters (being the only X-men book besides Ellis' AXM, IIRC, New Mutants being it's own thing) but focus really on Cyclops, Emma, Pixie and a handful of other. Some people dislike his take of the relationship because they think Emma is too supportive of Scott and doesn't do enough on her, although I, and many others, disagree (most notably, she becomes a part of Osborn' Cabal and plays a key role in tricking him), and also she was too soft at times (which is probably true). He could probably could have used a better editor that could make him focus more, perhaps stay longer to explore his ideas more calmly and better, and another X-men book for the characters he wasn't using all that much.

Mind you, he's by no means a disaster, like most of the recent writers, and people that complained about Emma's characterization at that time probably re-read that and weep. Overall, his run is more good than bad, and like Bendis', looks better in hindsight.

Fraction's run was basically when Emma changed from co-leader of the X-Men to Cyclops' #1 supporter/cheerleader. Emma's part in taking down Norman Osborn's Cabal that she joined was revealed to actually be Scott's plan. She also got infected with a sliver of the Void, but somehow, Cyclops was able to contain it with a mental technique he learned from Jean. Emma's character was also softened under Fraction and she became more like a denmother, comforting characters like Colossus with kind words. I think Fraction admitted he modeled his Scott and Emma after himself and his wife, Kelly Sue DeConnick, which probably explains why they their relationship under Fraction became more mundane and Scott became more of Emma's hero than her equal. You could tell Fraction was first and foremost a Cyclops fan, which many thought was to the detriment of other characters, including Emma.

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

I agree Mama only need one book to shine in plus it be easier to support her since she'll only be in one comic
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Fraction's run is full of good ideas he barely exploits, and dozens of characters (being the only X-men book besides Ellis' AXM, IIRC, New Mutants being it's own thing) but focus really on Cyclops, Emma, Pixie and a handful of other. Some people dislike his take of the relationship because they think Emma is too supportive of Scott and doesn't do enough on her, although I, and many others, disagree (most notably, she becomes a part of Osborn' Cabal and plays a key role in tricking him), and also she was too soft at times (which is probably true). He could probably could have used a better editor that could make him focus more, perhaps stay longer to explore his ideas more calmly and better, and another X-men book for the characters he wasn't using all that much.

Mind you, he's by no means a disaster, like most of the recent writers, and people that complained about Emma's characterization at that time probably re-read that and weep. Overall, his run is more good than bad, and like Bendis', looks better in hindsight.
    Quote Originally Posted by nightw1ng View Post
    Fraction's run was basically when Emma changed from co-leader of the X-Men to Cyclops' #1 supporter/cheerleader. Emma's part in taking down Norman Osborn's Cabal that she joined was revealed to actually be Scott's plan. She also got infected with a sliver of the Void, but somehow, Cyclops was able to contain it with a mental technique he learned from Jean. Emma's character was also softened under Fraction and she became more like a denmother, comforting characters like Colossus with kind words. I think Fraction admitted he modeled his Scott and Emma after himself and his wife, Kelly Sue DeConnick, which probably explains why they their relationship under Fraction became more mundane and Scott became more of Emma's hero than her equal. You could tell Fraction was first and foremost a Cyclops fan, which many thought was to the detriment of other characters, including Emma.
    Wow, I've never read the run, but that sounds like there may have been some softening of her character. But I'll chalk this up to a personal headcanon—Emma was feeling overly smitten with Scott for a month or so, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    KangMiRae I find your avatar triggering lol.
    LOL SAME.

"Hi, babe"

Ugh, Fraction era was bad.

Lol, sorry guys. But I like that they're snuggling.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post

X-men Legacy and X-Force ran concurrently with Fraction's run