Page 186 of 301 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I can't wait to read how and why Emma gets involved in Marauders and how she'll use her powers.
    So excited!
    Same here. I am really interested that Hickman said that Marauders defines the new era for the Dawn of X. I wonder if the Marauders are disavowed by the X Nation because their operations get them in trouble with the human governments. Maybe they have to keep their operations from being linked back to the X-Men because of political tensions so they have to operate like pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It’s the other way around. Great actors turned a **** sandwich into something watchable post-season 4
    Post Season 4 everything went downhill. The actors couldn't carry a script being re-written constantly because the writers knew they were catching up with Martin too rapidly.

it'll be interesting to see why they use the name Marauders, because as we know they are taking the name but in essence its going to be completely different. I think what im most excited about is how she uses her money to fund the team, I hope the ship that they are on is a bit high -tech. As well as her actively fighting and helping mutants again out in the open, instead of her having to do it from undercovers
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Emma can only be played by character actress Margo Martindale.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

It’s funny how I’ve been over the MCU for a few years now, but the prospect of Emma and Scott being main characters in the movies is enough to bring me back.

I remember when Thunderbirds came out in 2004 I thought Sophia Myles would be a great Emma Frost, she is almost 40 now though, but back in 2004 she would have been a perfect Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I remember when Thunderbirds came out in 2004 I thought Sophia Myles would be a great Emma Frost, she is almost 40 now though, but back in 2004 she would have been a perfect Emma.

Oh wow, that is pretty good. I’m terrible at fancasts because I can hardly remember people’s names despite watching movies all the time.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    it'll be interesting to see why they use the name Marauders, because as we know they are taking the name but in essence its going to be completely different. I think what im most excited about is how she uses her money to fund the team, I hope the ship that they are on is a bit high -tech. As well as her actively fighting and helping mutants again out in the open, instead of her having to do it from undercovers
    Yupp. Same here.
    I'm hoping we get some semblance of the Gen-X Emma Frost characterisation...I LOVED that Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    I was under the impression that she would still be doing that. She'll be using Kitty as the face to do things in the foreground while she funds it and pulls the strings from the background

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I was under the impression that she would still be doing that. She'll be using Kitty as the face to do things in the foreground while she funds it and pulls the strings from the background
    Well Emma will also be the team telepath so I don't think she'll be completely in the background.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Well Emma will also be the team telepath so I don't think she'll be completely in the background.
    She might very well not be on the ship.

Though, nothing I read seems to suggest otherwise, I hope she'll be an active, physical and very present member of the team. Historically, she's never one to sit behind a desk, "undercover" while other team members are out fighting the fight.

Maybe "Hellfire Trading Company" because Emma smuggles sanctioned trade items into the new X Nation. I imagine Emma joins the group because she is upset there isn't any good vintage wines in their new country and she wants to import some illegally. There is probably a fun explanation why they call themselves Marauders and are notorious pirates.

Maybe there could be a crossover with the Savage Avengers in due time.

I don't know...I've never quite got the theory that X-Man Emma would really do something overtly illegal, that could in the long run affect her standing as a hero and X-Man. Yes, the HFC is known for its shady dealings but now, with Emma as it's CEO, it would be refreshing if they/she were legitimately playing above board..at least from a legal perspective.
    Knowing what they stand for and what they're fighting for would Emma do anything to jeopardise that?