Page 192 of 301 FirstFirst ... 92142182188189190191192193194195196202242292 ... LastLast
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 4503

Nice try bot

Dammit, thought there was new Emma news.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Dammit, thought there was new Emma news.
    Always frustrating. New stuff is coming, a thread gets bumped, but it's just an old topic or casual chat.

I figured I could at least give SOMETHING New for fans. Crap shot if everyone / anyone loves it.

Emma HOX variant by Mike Huddleston

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Always frustrating. New stuff is coming, a thread gets bumped, but it's just an old topic or casual chat.

I figured I could at least give SOMETHING New for fans. Crap shot if everyone / anyone loves it.

That's an interesting take. Not sure how I feel about it.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    That's an interesting take. Not sure how I feel about it.
    Emma's pose is a tad weird. The way she has her right hand makes it seem like her back is aching from posing. lol

her back probably hurts from carrying the franchise during Decimation and Utopia

"leland did you get the photo"

"leland did you get the photo"

"leland please take the photo"
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

she is very bold to be drinknig red wine while wearing white

The length of her stockings and the cut of her pants are really unflattering & poorly designed. It's also weird how her right leg isn't resting on anything, be it her other leg or something on the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    The length of her stockings and the cut of her pants are really unflattering & poorly designed. It's also weird how her right leg isn't resting on anything, be it her other leg or something on the floor?
    Yeah I don't like that variant at all. The artist is drawing it as her posing while Sebastian creeps in the background.

I really hope Hickman remembers that Emma despises Shaw and would like nothing better than to kill him on sight.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah I don't like that variant at all. The artist is drawing it as her posing while Sebastian creeps in the background.

I really hope Hickman remembers that Emma despises Shaw and would like nothing better than to kill him on sight.
    they have a confusing contradicting story and continuity. I am not a fan of Emma as a victim of a Shaw, and not a fan of Shaw as a sadistic murderer similar to Sabretooth.
    I think that was created to whitewash Emma in the glory days of Scemma. They made it so she was a villain only because she was a victim of Shaw. Old man corrupting younger girl. It's all very new in continuity, like that dynamic didnt exist before 2009, iirc Fraction created it.
    Recently Emma and Shaw worked together in New Tian and also in the Mothervine thing of Bunn. In New Tian Shaw led a team of xmen to rescue Sunfire. He was also in Uncanny Avengers working with Rogue and Cable. Not every portrayal of Shaw has been super negative.
    That XMen Legacy story featuring Xavier, Shaw and Gambit vs Sinister for example.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Yupp...that is one of the more hideous variants. I see what he's going for but the execution...the costume, the pose, the composition...all is rubbish.

Is that Shaw in the background? I like it.

BANNED

Ewww. talk about abusive