Page 206 of 301 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210216256 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 4503
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I love that Emma is just so over this whole Savage Land thing, her expression is like "what the hell am I doing here with these people?"

How can Logan's claws be poking out if his wrist is bent?

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBlackout View Post
    Is this the scene where Shaw puts Emma's face thru the table for rooting through his mind?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I'm not sure what to say, other than Emma in panels 3 and 5 looks around 22.
    You're right, I thought that before when I saw the single panels that Emma was being drawn young. Jean appears quite young in a lot of the art too, it's almost like the writers are de-aging Emma and Jean to their early 20's.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

You're right, I thought that before when I saw the single panels that Emma was being drawn young. Jean appears quite young in a lot of the art too, it's almost like the writers are de-aging Emma and Jean to their early 20's.
    Lol. Soon Emma will be the same age as her students.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Lol. Soon Emma will be the same age as her students.
    Haha, I want goth girls Jean and Emma to show up one day and say they are going to rule the school!

Haha, I want goth girls Jean and Emma to show up one day and say they are going to rule the school!
    Well Leah Williams wants some lesbian Emma x Monet action. If she gets them in Wave II and they're around the same age, that may get put into action.

It could be a flashback? Perhaps Duggan also isn't a fan of the retcon and is trying to redress the balance?

(I am still living for that dress.)

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I'm definitely getting a vibe that Shaw is not into whatever Emma is selling. Either she's got him by the Telepathic Gonads or she's about to. Either way, this involvement, whatever it is, doesn't appear copacetic.
    agreed. I don’t think we have much to worry about in terms of Emma’s portrayal

Well Leah Williams wants some lesbian Emma x Monet action. If she gets them in Wave II and they're around the same age, that may get put into action.
    Leah Williams is an ANIMAL. she would never be allowed to do this but let’s just take a moment to bask in it...

I got scoffed at when I suggested that Emma wouldnt be on the boat but rather running things in the background nad look, it appears like thats what will be happening, at least to start

Ewwww, I hope she stays away from both characters

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I got scoffed at when I suggested that Emma wouldnt be on the boat but rather running things in the background nad look, it appears like thats what will be happening, at least to start

Is that Batroc?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Interesting, he said he prefers Scemma in the X-Men Monday interview last week.

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...o-boston-2019/
    He says Emma and Scott are a great relationship, and he hopes whatever relationship they currently have is addressed in the future. He doesn't say he prefers them over Scott and Jean. There's a distinction. I think Scott and Jean are a great couple, too, but I have still have a bias for Emma and Scott.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 08-27-2019 at 09:55 AM.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I wanted to ask.
    Do you guys/girls were always Emma fans?
    Did you start reading and becoming a fan once she was already on the team?
    or before?

I ask because for some people Emma has always been part of the X-men and for others she was an outsider that eventually made a place on the team. (and some still consider her an outsider)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 08-27-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I am hoping the same for now.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I wanted to ask.
    or before?

I ask because for some people Emma has always been part of the X-men and for others she was an outsider that eventually made a place on the team. (and some still consider her an outsider)
    first time i ever saw Emma was the watxm cartoon so she’s cemented in my brain as someone who puts their goals first and isn’t opposed to using others for her own gain but conversely isn’t unsympathetic or outright villainous. maybe an outsider to an extent and I’ll never personally see her as a “core member“ like jean, scott, iceman, etc. but crucial to the team’s history and deserving of her membership. imo her power lies in the fact that she’s a member when she chooses to be

I wanted to ask.
    or before?

Generation X all the way. New X-Men was just the icing on the cake. Emma actually had a reasonable and logical redemption arc that I think resolved most of the past issues. She even tried to resolve things with Kitty and Angelica. That's the difference between Emma and Magneto or Emma and Mystique, Emma actually tried to make things up with the X-Men. She even tried to work things out with Rachel and Jeen both, which is actually a strong sign of someone who understands that she has made mistakes and needs to do something to make up for it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I wanted to ask.
    or before?

I loved Emma as villainous HFC White Queen.
    I loved Emma as Gen X headmistress and X-Man under Morrison and Whedon, only.
    Didn't care for Emma under Fraction to Rosenberg (didn't read/follow her).
    I'm really looking forward to seeing what Duggan brings to the characater.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-27-2019 at 11:21 AM.