Page 209 of 301 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 4503

Emma truly is the baddest b!tch! I fucking love her!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    When was the last time were they all together? Morrison's New X-Men?
    I LOVE that ensemble.
    They interacted on the Jeen solo and on Bendis run, but it was very little and it is almost never about how they feel or interact with each other sadly.

I don't want something super cute or perfect but I want something between them, even if it is dysfunctional. They shouldn't act like a perfect family but they shouldn't act like strangers either.

Its funny that Emma is has been written so poorly for so long that literally a panel of her walking into a room done well fills us with joy.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He says he doesn't think Jean and Scott are a good couple
    Not a good couple in the current context ... he could still prefer them!

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Its funny that Emma is has been written so poorly for so long that literally a panel of her walking into a room done well fills us with joy.
    Truth

It's a pretty badass panel

I mean regardless she looks badass in that panel, it deserves to be praised lol
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

I love it when Emma has the Cuckoos as helpers because it's like nobody but her clones are worthy enough to be her assistant.

I don’t think there’s ever been one panel before in Marvel history that sums up what a badass HBIC Emma is like that panel. It’s a total shoot!
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Mama took a DNA test and she's 100% that bitch!
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    He says he doesn't think Jean and Scott are a good couple
    In this interview he says he's a fan of Scott and Jean:

AiPT!: You mention those human moments. I’m a Scott and Jean fan…

Rosenberg: Me too.

AiPT!: And as a Scott and Jean fan, one of my favorite moments in Phoenix Resurrection was their brief reunion. I feel like another writer might use that moment to create drama, but you gave readers a beautiful moment of closure. Could you talk a bit about your decision to do that?

Rosenberg: Well, thank you. I think closure was important in my head. I wanted to have closure, but I also wanted to have a moment of real– I tried to imagine what it’d be like to be reunited with someone you care about who died. And I just think these characters aren’t petty–they’re the opposite, and I think they’d be so petty if they were caught up with, “You were with Emma and you did this” and caught up on all these moments. I think just the joy of seeing each other, they would want to hug and kiss and be together and I also wanted to make sure we understood that their deaths have changed them and they have perspective on what matters. I think that’s an important thing in the same way normal people have deathbed realizations about thinking about the things they prioritized rightly and wrongly. I would like to think that when you come back from the dead you also have those moments. I would hope that if you got the chance to come back from the dead, you prioritize letting the people you care about know you love them. I think that’d be probably No. 1 on a lot of people’s lists.
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...lops-and-more/

Tbh, I think the creators just say things or whatever is in the moment to not rock the boat.

BANNED

Nice work but isn't there a clone missing?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Mindee may still be helping Magneto or taking care of other matters for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post

Nice work but isn't there a clone missing?
    There’s about three missing. Probably doing a bunch of other stuff.

I'm almost sure those are Sophie and Esme. Weren't Mindee, Phoebe and Celeste using black?

Edit: There's another Cuckoo or two wearing white now that I look House of X #1 again, just one of them (which weirdly enough was not Esme) was wearing black.
    Last edited by Fantasy Free Me; 08-27-2019 at 10:26 PM.
    "I wish I could live life five times over!
    Then I’d be born in five different places,
    and I’d stuff myself with different food from around the world.
    I’d live five different lives with five different occupations...
    and then, for those five times...
    I’d fall in love with the same person...
    "

- Orihime Inoue

If someone would be kind enough to share or DM scans/screenshots of the Emma pages it would be appreciated. (I also love the opening page quote too...) I won't be able to get to the book till the weekend. Thanks!
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/