Page 212 of 301 FirstFirst ... 112162202208209210211212213214215216222262 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 4503
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Ice Goddess Emma has left me drowning in a pool of my own blood and entrails.
    I want this Emma in Marauders.

Em being a snooty patoot with the codenames and IMMEDIATELY fucking it up added +5 to my HP.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Hey guys. I'm not sure of the shilling rules here but I'll post it anyway. This collectible cover is one of the best Emma covers I've seen which is drawn by one of the best artists imo. Bought one myself just now to celebrate best girls' spicy comeback (which I hope is NOT temporary)

I love that cover, it's beautiful. I love the expression on Emma's face, a determined but very amused smirk, like the person she is using her telepathy on made a serious mistake and Emma is laughing at them.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I thought she looked like a rock star personally. She has a tight dress on under her faux fur cloak.
    Rock star is not really the look that fits Emma. Remember her punk outfit? We don't want that disgrace to ever happen again.

The one from Maurders seems to look a bit better, but as you mentioned, she still looks too much like a pop-rock star there, it looks more like something Dazzler would wear. It reminds me of a throwaway Madonna costume from the 80s, I'm not digging that look on Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Electra is the Emma of Pose
    Blanca is the Jean of Pose
    Hah I've just finished season 1 and this is actually perfect for them. Now I want a series where Emma and Jean have competing houses and try to one up each other on the runways.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Em being a snooty patoot with the codenames and IMMEDIATELY fucking it up added +5 to my HP.
    I was dead at this! I love when the writers inject a little bit of humor into Emma's portrayal.
    "There is nothing wrong with me, Wolverine. I'm exactly who I want to be." -Bobby Drake (Earth 616)

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mateja View Post
    Rock star is not really the look that fits Emma. Remember her punk outfit? We don't want that disgrace to ever happen again.

The one from Maurders seems to look a bit better, but as you mentioned, she still looks too much like a pop-rock star there, it looks more like something Dazzler would wear. It reminds me of a throwaway Madonna costume from the 80s, I'm not digging that look on Emma.
    Fabulous is a look that will always fit Emma...and she looked FABULUSH!
    That 'punk' look was the creation of someone who had no clue what "fabulous" looks like. Bachalo is a great artist but a gawd-awful conceptual designer.
    He was much better in Gen X...decades ago.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-28-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Fabulous is a look that will always fit Emma...and she looked FABULUSH!
    That 'punk' look was the creation of someone who had no clue what "fabulous" looks like. Bachalo is a great artist but a gawd-awful conceptual designer.
    I always thought the punk Emma as her picking out what she thought the younger generation would look hip and sexy (with the clothes she had). That's why it looks weird. The whole concept was just to manipulate Deeds into using his powers.

Emma was great in House of X #3. This is how Emma should be handled. We know she will be in Marauders but hopefully she'll show up from time to time in Hickman's book.

Quote Originally Posted by OmegaTelepath View Post
    I was dead at this! I love when the writers inject a little bit of humor into Emma's portrayal.
    If you arent writing Emma with at least a smidgen of camp you arent writing her right

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I always thought the punk Emma as her picking out what she thought the younger generation would look hip and sexy (with the clothes she had). That's why it looks weird. The whole concept was just to manipulate Deeds into using his powers.
    Its hard to believe the same artist who put her in that horrid punk outfit has a long history with the character and even designed her fab pant suit in Generation X.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Its hard to believe the same artist who put her in that horrid punk outfit has a long history with the character and even designed her fab pant suit in Generation X.
    To be fair Bachalo is alot more experimental these days since the 90s. His style was relatively subdued back then and sometime around 2004 he went wild, adopting a more anime style for his designs

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    To be fair Bachalo is alot more experimental these days since the 90s. His style was relatively subdued back then and sometime around 2004 he went wild, adopting a more anime style for his designs
    Only in terms of his layouts. I don't mind his current stuff but his early Gen X work was his best. His designs have gone from bland to worse and he reuses them too. But there is something unsettling about an artist who has such a long history of the character (of Emma) and was even part of the creative team that initially brought her into the spot light and he still thinks Emma would wear something like that punk Punisher outfit is alarming.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

OMG! Mama was so fucking fierce in today's Power Of X #3. The way she came for Daisy's throat gave me LIFE! I also appreciate how Sabretooth knew it was Mama by her jasmine scent. The entire issue was fantastic but smfh at Omega Sentinel
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account