Page 213 of 301 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223263 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 4503
    Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Emma Frost hosts White Queen Radio
    "You think Moira Mactaggert was walking around with a nice shiny fucking dress on with a crown on her head when she was aiding mutants to FREEDOM!"
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post

Nice work but isn't there a clone missing?
    Really, really loved Emma in HoX#3 today.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall13 View Post
    Hey guys. I'm not sure of the shilling rules here but I'll post it anyway. This collectible cover is one of the best Emma covers I've seen which is drawn by one of the best artists imo. Bought one myself just now to celebrate best girls' spicy comeback (which I hope is NOT temporary)

Unf!!!!!!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

I'm curious since everyone seemed to be mostly pro Leah William's X-Men Black Emma... how do you compare that with HoX Emma?

Personally I'm much more excited by this HoX Emma.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I'm curious since everyone seemed to be mostly pro Leah William's X-Men Black Emma... how do you compare that with HoX Emma?

Williams was an excellent concept and idea that Matthew Rosenberg crumpled up, tossed into the trash, and pissed on it. So this is going to look better by default.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    yeah Emma def had the best scene in todays issue, she came off confident and commanding which is amazing and not to mention how amazing she looked
    It was definitely a good showing for Emma.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Williams was an excellent concept and idea that Matthew Rosenberg crumpled up, tossed into the trash, and pissed on it. So this is going to look better by default.
    I liked what Leah was trying to do, and it could have actually worked if they had given her an ongoing series with Emma as Black King. I even liked the team Emma had when she appeared in Uncanny, it would have been interesting to have an ongoing with Emma, Vanisher, Marrow, and Elixer and whomever else they recruited to their new mutant saving and school building inner circle.

I honestly cannot see a situation where Emma would give up the mutant cure without having an immediate way out. Properly written, Emma would never do that.

So, this return to badass, intelligent, and too cool for school Emma is exactly the reset she needed and I hope it continues going forward from here.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I liked what Leah was trying to do, and it could have actually worked if they had given her an ongoing series with Emma as Black King. I even liked the team Emma had when she appeared in Uncanny, it would have been interesting to have an ongoing with Emma, Vanisher, Marrow, and Elixer and whomever else they recruited to their new mutant saving and school building inner circle.

I honestly cannot see a situation where Emma would give up the mutant cure without having an immediate way out. Properly written, Emma would never do that.

So, this return to badass, intelligent, and too cool for school Emma is exactly the reset she needed and I hope it continues going forward from here.
    I mean, Rosenberg despised Emma, and made it clear on every panel. So while I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory that Hickman is a HUGE UNSHAKABLE EMMA FAN WHO HATES JEAN, just about anything is going to look better than the Rosenberg run.

BANNED

wrong thread

I liked Leahīs concept of Emma leading a reformed HFC (I think it is the direction where the comics are taking her this autumn in Marauders). The only think I didnīt see was Emma using the tittle of Black King. She is the White Queen AND the Lady Imperial. The Kings and Queens tittles were linked to specific different HFC branches..each having their own Black/White/Red Kings and Queens and the Lord/Lady Imperial governing all. I think Leah didnīt do properly her homework... and yes, Emma is HoX was very ...Emma... a bit too cocky and darling for my taste but well written... intersting to see the Cuckoos with Emma too.
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Newsrama's review of House of X #3 says "served up with another hefty slice of Hickman’s worldbuilding starring none other than an instantly iconic Emma Frost"

https://www.newsarama.com/46738-best...se-of-x-3.html
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Emma Been Frost Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I mean, Rosenberg despised Emma, and made it clear on every panel. So while I don't subscribe to the conspiracy theory that Hickman is a HUGE UNSHAKABLE EMMA FAN WHO HATES JEAN, just about anything is going to look better than the Rosenberg run.
    Exactly! Rosenberg was on a crusade to ruin Mama where as other writers actually give a damn about her and how she's portrayed. Leah's ideal would had worked had she not had interference, but this version of Mama written by Hickman is damn good
    Yara Flor & Emma "Mama" Frost stan account

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I liked Leahīs concept of Emma leading a reformed HFC (I think it is the direction where the comics are taking her this autumn in Marauders). The only think I didnīt see was Emma using the tittle of Black King. She is the White Queen AND the Lady Imperial. The Kings and Queens tittles were linked to specific different HFC branches..each having their own Black/White/Red Kings and Queens and the Lord/Lady Imperial governing all. I think Leah didnīt do properly her homework... and yes, Emma is HoX was very ...Emma... a bit too cocky and darling for my taste but well written... intersting to see the Cuckoos with Emma too.
    The way I read the scene was that Emma was trying to be obnoxious with the Mutant Name thing and she is more recognizable as the White Queen, but she is still the leadwer of the (US/Krakoa?) branch of the Helffire club. Shaw getting all huffy in those preview panels seem to indicate that to me at least. It's possible they'll be a new structure going forward in terms of titles and roles. At least I hope, I'm so ready for the books to start doing new things.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post

Leah wrote that with an editorial mandate to keep Emma a bad guy.

She did amazing considering what she had to use

Leah said Emma was the Lord Imperial of the Hellfire Club I asked her this

I mean, the Dauterman design on the Marauders cover really is just devastatingly pitch perfect. I'll fight anyone on this.