Page 215 of 301 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    MFF I guess officially revealed it last night like 10 hours ago. The only characters who were revealed before were Rachel, Quentin and Kitty with Lockheed.
    Im wondering if what I saw was a fake bc I cant seem to find the pic anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    Idk if anyone play Marvel Future Fight, but in the next upcoming update Emma is scheduled to get a new costume. Which I believe and hope is her Phoenix 5 costume, just only because Rachel and Quentin are coming to the game as well.
    If they all could get resurrect with their Phoenix unis it would put them in a very powerful place, but then again, blast constantly being meta isn't a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    If they all could get resurrect with their Phoenix unis it would put them in a very powerful place, but then again, blast constantly being meta isn't a surprise.
    Cyclops could use some love (70 please?). Emma is already an S- tier Blast. Magik is A. Colossus with X-Force costume is a B. Namor is unknown.

Still I'm saving up a ton of Uniform Tickets just in case.

All-New Member

Would really love the Morrison costume and maybe a tweak to make her a bit more long range. I'm shocked they have her as mostly melee.

Quote Originally Posted by psionic View Post
    Would really love the Morrison costume and maybe a tweak to make her a bit more long range. I'm shocked they have her as mostly melee.
    Not really. Her 2 is melee, but her 1, 4, and 5 are all ranged, while 3 is her defensive buff (and 70% of the reason she's viable).

I'd like the Morrison costume only if she has the trench. Also, if she has heels. Seriously, how did they mess up her default costume THAT badly?

On Reddit, /u/Im_Snibbits made an Emma Dress-up doll with tons of her costumes. I really like the art style they have, and it reminds me how much I liked all of her outfits.
    https://old.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...htbubble_last/

She looked really good in the Dark Phoenix outfit, too. I liked how she was teasing Scott in that. Really mean, too.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    On Reddit, /u/Im_Snibbits made an Emma Dress-up doll with tons of her costumes. I really like the art style they have, and it reminds me how much I liked all of her outfits.
    https://old.reddit.com/r/xmen/commen...htbubble_last/

She looked really good in the Dark Phoenix outfit, too. I liked how she was teasing Scott in that. Really mean, too.
    These are lovely. I wish he did the Dark X-Men one too.

I used to love the Generation X one and I still think it's one of her best outfits among these ones. Dark Phoenix looked good too, and it was funny she was using it to tease Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    These are lovely. I wish he did the Dark X-Men one too.

I used to love the Generation X one and I still think it's one of her best outfits among these ones. Dark Phoenix looked good too, and it was funny she was using it to tease Scott.
    It's still one the most memorable things about that story from me. It's playful teasing for Scott, but also really hammers in just how awful the whole thing must have been for Jean, especially when she walked in on them.

I'm a big fan of her Astonishing look along with the blue lipstick. I miss the blue lipstick a lot.

Her Phoenix Possessed costume is so silly. I like the gold, but I really think it'd be better if there were less openings on the side.
    Last edited by KangMiRae; 09-05-2019 at 11:05 AM.

It's still one the most memorable things about that story from me. It's playful teasing for Scott, but also really hammers in just how awful the whole thing was, especially when Jean walked in on them.
    When she turned again into Jean during Astonishing it was even more disturbing. Plus then she even made Scott see himself as Logan. She was playing genius mind games.

I loved that run and the complex dynamic it built for Scott and Emma. They were an odd unit with a lot of buried issues, but it worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    When she turned again into Jean during Astonishing it was even more disturbing. Plus then she even made Scott see himself as Logan. She was playing genius mind games.

I loved that run and the complex dynamic it built for Scott and Emma. They were an odd unit with a lot of buried issues, but it worked.
    I always say my favorite thing about these two was the unorthodox and button-pushing dynamic they had between themselves. As far as interesting romantic storytelling goes, starting them out this way was really clever. I appreciate how sleazy(?) or uncomfortable(?) their love came off due to the expense of others and their gross personal issues (I don't even know the words to describe them)—during NXM and Astonishing that is. That magic was gone after those books, probably for the best. Too much of one thing is bad, and I liked that they moved past that phase of "We've both got issues, let's get busy" into something sweet and romantic.

That whole transitional period is the reason why I forgave the affair and started to stan Scemma as hard as I stan Jott!

Her Phoenix Possessed costume is so silly. I like the gold, but I really think it'd be better if there were less openings on the side.
    They really let Coipel go wild with the Phoenix Five costumes. If I recall, the only alteration editorial made was that they filled in Namor's costume so he was wearing full pants and not chaps.

I disagree. The Phoenix should make EVERYONE look like a heaux.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Sad news to report: While Emma's P5 costume in Future Fight looks cool at first...

She's wearing boots.

Instant fail. Instant never buy.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Sad news to report: While Emma's P5 costume in Future Fight looks cool at first...

She's wearing boots.

Instant fail. Instant never buy.
    its out? yet???

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    its out? yet???
    Out on Tuesday. I watched the Future Fight Update Livestream.