Page 218 of 301 FirstFirst ... 118168208214215216217218219220221222228268 ... LastLast
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 4503
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The lack of diamond form drops her PvP potential down a few notches, since it was her only survival tool.

I'll get the costume, since it is just a straight upgrade over her other one, but needing a Fire Damage equipment is annoying.

Scott's T-3 sucks. Almost as bad as Iron Man's. Poor guy still can't catch a break.

I was looking at YBT's video and his damage seems pretty good for a character without strikers on WBU, and fighting Cull, who's the second beefiest WB after Thanos.

Overall, I think he'll be a decent WBU clearer (best used against Maw, due to the elemental damage, naturally) and probably a good pick for TL in the weeks Jean is banned. There's also the fact that he and Emma are now eligible for two XAB days and might score higher than Magneto. Also, we have to consider that he's very easily farmable, so can't make them too strong or the whales will be mad LMAO

Emma looks great, YBT had her do some good damage to Maw without strikers and proper leadership. I'm pretty happy for now. Since the metagame is unforgiving, at least we'll be able to have some fun with them in most of the modes before power creep hits for real. Just avoid TL as you should LMAO

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Yeah, I will have to see how she performs without it there.

Have they mentioned anything if she's getting a T-3 any time soon?
    It's becoming hard to predict who will get T3 next, if we're being honest, but I'm guessing it will be Storm. Looking at the ones we have so far
    - Cap, Iron Man, Thor and Panther: Four Heavenly Kings of the Avengers
    - Spidey: Marvel's mascot
    - Ant-Man, Captain Marvel and Thanos: MCU synergy
    - Strange, Wolverine, Deadpool and Reed: Epic Quest's main chars
    - Luna and Sharon: Netmarble's OCs, of course they have an ultimate skill
    - Magneto, Jean and Scott: three of the most prominent X-Men related characters
    - Namor: oldest hero in the game

Emma could fit into the same criterea as her fellow blast mutants, but I'm not optimistic about it And even if she does, she's not getting it before Crescent, Doom, Hulk, Black Widow and Ikaris, if he makes into the game, since he'll be the main character of the Eternals' movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Good. The game could use more villians
    My point was the P5 weren't the villains in the story for me
    Last edited by Squall13; 09-07-2019 at 05:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall13 View Post
    They weren't. They didn't start doing ANYTHING wrong until they were attacked dozens of times by an Avengers squad working on paranoia ordered by a government terrified of mutants wielding that much power.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

I'm right with you there.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Most definitely, but I'll give Netmarble a pass for the inaccuracy after they made our chunky boi Juggernaut a mutant in the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Most definitely, but I'll give Netmarble a pass for the inaccuracy after they made our chunky boi Juggernaut a mutant in the game lol
    Plus being able to use Emma or Scott on Shadowland Villain stages is going to be really helpful.

Astonishing Member

It wouldnt bother me at all if Juggernaut becomes a mutant. Every time we have seen him as Cain Marco instead of Juggernaut in the last decades, he has been much bigger than a normal human and has had superhuman strength.

BANNED

Plus being able to use Emma or Scott on Shadowland Villain stages is going to be really helpful.
    Also extra days in alliance battle. They might work better for Galactus too, if paired with Jean.

Also extra days in alliance battle. They might work better for Galactus too, if paired with Jean.
    I still can't beat Galactus once. I have my characters as maxed as I can reliably get them, but I'm always dead last in damage. Annoys the crap out of me.

BANNED

I still can't beat Galactus once. I have my characters as maxed as I can reliably get them, but I'm always dead last in damage. Annoys the crap out of me.
    My Jean is T3, so she can dish some actual damage. I put her along with Scott and Shuri for an increased output, so it's reasonable up to a certain point.
    But the design of the whole thing is absolutely abysmal. I've experienced bugs in every damned week or people just abandoning me in the middle of the fight and I'm honestly out of goodwill for this mode. I'm not getting Silver Surfer anytime soon, if EVER, and I've made my peace with it.

My Jean is T3, so she can dish some actual damage. I put her along with Scott and Shuri for an increased output, so it's reasonable up to a certain point.
    But the design of the whole thing is absolutely abysmal. I've experienced bugs in every damned week or people just abandoning me in the middle of the fight and I'm honestly out of goodwill for this mode. I'm not getting Silver Surfer anytime soon, if EVER, and I've made my peace with it.
    I have Jean T-3, Captain Marvel T-3, and Luna Snow T-3, all with as max of Isos and Uru as I can get. Full 50% defense ignore cap. Full 100+% critical damage cap. Still barely scratch him. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I have Jean T-3, Captain Marvel T-3, and Luna Snow T-3, all with as max of Isos and Uru as I can get. Full 50% defense ignore cap. Full 100+% critical damage cap. Still barely scratch him. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
    What's your custom gear? Link me your ign and I'll check out your builds. You should be doing massive damage with those 3 only behind Sharon

What's your custom gear? Link me your ign and I'll check out your builds. You should be doing massive damage with those 3 only behind Sharon
    I don't have any CTPs, which might be the issue. IGN is PsychoFrost

Jean has Extreme Obelisk with 26.2% Ignore Defense
    Carol has CTP of Authority with Critical Damage 35.9% and True Damage accumulation.
    Luna has Extreme Obelisk, +40% Cold Damage.

FB_IMG_1567859352355.jpg

Sorry if it has already been posted. I'm happy they went with the first design,but maybe we'll still see the White Queen outfit.