Page 221 of 301 FirstFirst ... 121171211217218219220221222223224225231271 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    The feathery arm look or the short jacket body suit on the cover look?
    No. That's issue 2. Issue one, with the fur collar; like the fan image above.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

The feathery arm is some final fantasy Edea ****

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma didnt become a hero until 1994, so I would say she's spent just as much time as a villian as she did a hero, though her most prominent use of course was the latter
    Emma debuted January 1980, and was a villain until 1993. She was also evil from 2017 to present.

15 years evil, 23 years good. And most of the 15, she wasn't used as frequently, with her rotating in and out of the affairs of the New Mutants.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Emma debuted January 1980, and was a villain until 1993. She was also evil from 2017 to present.

15 years evil, 23 years good. And most of the 15, she wasn't used as frequently, with her rotating in and out of the affairs of the New Mutants.
    Emma technically debuted November 1979. The cover date for comics is 2 months ahead of the date it was released.

Also idk if it's fair to call her evil from 2017 to present...

But she NEVER betrayed the X-Men since she joined in 93 up until stupid IvX when she lied to them all. (Although she's never put them in danger or harm's way).
    Last edited by ButterRum; 09-12-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Emma technically debuted November 1979. The cover date for comics is 2 months ahead of the date it was released.

Also idk if it's fair to call her evil from 2017 to present...

But she NEVER betrayed the X-Men since she joined in 93 up until stupid IvX when she lied to them all. (Although she's never put them in danger or harm's way).
    I agree with you, but I'm going with Marvel editorial's concepts for these days, which still piss me off.

Why do we got to put a label on everything? Emma is alightment fluid.

just kidding. At this point, I'll just let Emma comment on this herself:

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Why do we got to put a label on everything? Emma is alightment fluid.

just kidding. At this point, I'll just let Emma comment on this herself:

I love when Emma gets meta in the comics, that's why I love her so much!

Emma giving me Cersei realness with that glass of wine

Emma giving me Cersei realness with that glass of wine
    Lol, Emma always has either wine, a cocktail, or a martini at functions. When she finishes her day she has wine. When she has to read someone's mind who she thinks is going to be unpleasant she takes a drink from the flask she carries around with her.

I hate to say this but Emma is pretty close to being a functional alcoholic.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Lol, Emma always has either wine, a cocktail, or a martini at functions. When she finishes her day she has wine. When she has to read someone's mind who she thinks is going to be unpleasant she takes a drink from the flask she carries around with her.

You might be onto something

lol when you have to deal with people who annoy you on a day to day basis it's no wonder she needs a drink.

I am sure talking to Shaw for over 10 minutes makes her want to reach for the next glass of wine just out of sheer annoyance. Same with talking to Kitty too! Kitty makes Emma's eyebrow twitch with annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post

She's a complete alcoholic. Has been since she put a bullet in Adrienne's brain.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    She's a complete alcoholic. Has been since she put a bullet in Adrienne's brain.
    Word. But god bless for it.

This is why I need her and Jessica Jones to have an on going where they just go to bars after each storyline they're involved in.

Its crazy but I didnt even notice it. I google images of her nad she's seen drinking alot

Would people be interested in seeing a story where alcoholism is actually addressed with her?

Its crazy but I didnt even notice it. I google images of her nad she's seen drinking alot

Would people be interested in seeing a story where alcoholism is actually addressed with her?
    I'm torn about that. On the one hand, it could lead to interesting development, but on the other hand there's something so entertaining about a character who is just allowed to drink without it being villified. I mean, I don't want her to be up her own ass like Carol and Tony are about their experience