Page 222 of 301 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 4503
    BANNED

Please, no. Emma is a delightful functional lush.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its crazy but I didnt even notice it. I google images of her nad she's seen drinking alot

Would people be interested in seeing a story where alcoholism is actually addressed with her?
    I think a mini of her, Jessica Jones and Carol Danvers would be interesting, with how each of them dealing with why they drink.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I think a mini of her, Jessica Jones and Carol Danvers would be interesting, with how each of them dealing with why they drink.
    yeah if it were to happen, it would be best not to happen in the X-office. I could see them turning her into a caricature and sloppy drunk

yeah if it were to happen, it would be best not to happen in the X-office. I could see them turning her into a caricature and sloppy drunk
    Can't argue that. Would like to see it run through the team that did Purple Daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by powerpax View Post
    Please, no. Emma is a delightful functional lush.
    Exactly! I live for her scenes with a glass on her hand!

But I also would totes read the **** out of this. Though I would prefer them all drinking, tbh.

Yeah, right now is difficult to say how she would be handled within the X-books if they ever adress as a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Exactly! I live for her scenes with a glass on her hand!

But I also would totes read the **** out of this. Though I would prefer them all drinking, tbh.

Yeah, right now is difficult to say how she would be handled within the X-books if they ever adress as a problem.
    I don't trust the X-books with Emma period at that moment.

Yeah, definitely something with Jessica Jones. Emma and Jessica both have the same disdain for anyone stopping them from drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Yeah, definitely something with Jessica Jones. Emma and Jessica both have the same disdain for anyone stopping them from drinking.
    It would be epic. We need a follow up to purple daughter since Jessica owes Emma now I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    It would be epic. We need a follow up to purple daughter since Jessica owes Emma now I believe.
    I believe Jessica said something to the extent of stopping Luke and Danny from arresting her for her recent crimes should make them even.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Agreed. Would need to be outside of the X-Office where characters are treated better. lmao

I believe Jessica said something to the extent of stopping Luke and Danny from arresting her for her recent crimes should make them even.
    I looked it up. Jessica owes Emma because she almost got her killed and put into a comma and Jessica said yeah okay.

So we definitely need to see that followed up.

Its crazy but I didnt even notice it. I google images of her nad she's seen drinking alot

Would people be interested in seeing a story where alcoholism is actually addressed with her?
    Nope, she is basically Wolverine. She's also able to bootstrap her own body's biochemistry and it suits her personality

Her whole thing is about control and being in control it doesn't suit the character and she's nothing like Carol
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 09-14-2019 at 11:35 AM.

I agree. There's nothing to suggest Emma has issues with alcohol even though she's often seen with a drink in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I agree. There's nothing to suggest Emma has issues with alcohol even though she's often seen with a drink in hand.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marve..._Files_Vol_1_8

According to this, Emma has been a full on alcoholic since Adrienne's death. And while it hasn't caused problems yet, it is still the case.

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Marve..._Files_Vol_1_8

According to this, Emma has been a full on alcoholic since Adrienne's death. And while it hasn't caused problems yet, it is still the case.
    She celebrated after she shot Adrienne in the X-Men Unlimited story where she swindles Batman.

Even in Gen X that was never a plot point.

In contrast Emma concerned trolled Magneto over his drinking in New Mutants by Claremont